Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

process TID suspending/killing

Discussion on process TID suspending/killing within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
process TID suspending/killing

for those of you who know Process Explorer it allows you to suspen/kill/resume not only process itself but TID too and so i cant figure out how to do it in autoit..
how to get the thread id of a process and kill it?
Old 07/25/2012, 12:35   #2

Received Thanks: 33,147
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2012, 15:10   #3

Received Thanks: 1,093
thnx for that... also ive a problem the TID changes everytime at a launch of the program...

so what i know so far is that the TID i need to suspend/kill/resume is the main(first) TID of that process... is there any way to get the TID ?

EDIT : i tested that script it aint working... maybe u can give me example?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIT / Question] Killing sro_client.exe process (iSRO)
02/24/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 8 Replies
Hello. Some days ago I tried to make an AutoIT program that kills my sro_client.exe process at a certain time, but I can't figure out how to kill that process since this it's not working: $sro = ProcessExists("sro_client.exe") If $sro Then ProcessClose($sro) If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
suspending / resuming thread without window
07/17/2012 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
ive been cracking up with google for 3-4 hours ... finaly i figured out how to freeze / resume thread and get TID of process but thenlater i had to test one something in specific and i forgot it had no window... so is tehre any way to get TID of the process? to suspend it / resume it?
Problems with suspending
05/17/2011 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Hello Please help me i cant suspend s4 ( always give me eror ) Can please do video on this patch ( of you can on win xp) Thank you:cool:
Problem with suspending xtrap
12/20/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Hey All. Everytime I Suspend xtrap from S4 League with Process explorer or any type of suspender my computer just starts acting real slow! my mouse like acts slow slow slow... cant do anything while i suspend xtrap. have to restart the computer so my computer can go back to normal. so if anyone have solutions to this problem please post here. Thanks.
Mit Process Explorer /Process Hacker Hs umgehen
05/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ich habe hier im Forum gelesen, das man mit Process Explorer bzw. Process Hacker das HS umgehen kann. Leider ist mir irgendwie schleierhaft wie das gehen soll. Vllt erbarmt sich jemand und erklärt es (:, da man den sogenannten Bypasser nur noch las Premium Dings Da bei Upload.to runterladen kann :rolleyes: