Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pre-Release] Chronos bot

Discussion on [Pre-Release] Chronos bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Pre-Release] Chronos bot

This was an old project (2014-2017)
Since Skandia support is gone I decided to dust off this project
This bot does not have all skandia's features, depending on the support this bot gets the firsts months I will keep adding more features until it reaches all previous features, and plus keep adding suggestions you have

Important: This release is free during the patch 50, when 51 arrives the availability of the bot will be private for users who want to keep alive the development.

Montly price of 5$ USD locked to a single machine, if you want to add another computer/virtual machine have to buy another 30 days license.
Payments only through PayPal

Preview:

Features
  • Assistants: Fishing - Cooking - Cards - Eidolon Summon
  • Bot: Cards - Eidolon Linking - Fishing - ( Harvesting - Grinding - Cooking ) -> Not ready yet
  • Auto : Use/Sells/Repair selected items
  • Fishing bar lock hack
  • Adjustable movement speed Max 300% ( All mounts has 150% ms )
  • F2 - Instant ressurect
  • F3 - Open Interface ( Portal, Refine, Alchemy, Gems, Forniture)
  • Highly optimized ( Low CPU usage )
  • API and Developer tools - (Not available yet)
  • Custom Launcher
  • Multi-client support
  • More features to be added

Download: Join our Discord server for future updates and news
Discord: Index#8520
Discord Server:
Old 03/08/2019, 16:56   #2

Waoo... reversing skandia rather than the game itself and then charging people for this bot...

I'm... disappointed

The least you could do would be to credit the right people...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 18:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
Waoo... reversing skandia rather than the game itself and then charging people for this bot...

I'm... disappointed

The least you could do would be to credit the right people...
What do you mean by reversing skandia?
I was the one who told you how to implement the fhishing skip animation hack, also I was the one who asked you for some advices to reverse the game back in 2014, all of this was purelly my job. Some things in the UI may look like skandia but that was intended to make it look familiar...
If you don't like it then go and update your's wich have more features, then mine will be dead...
Old 03/08/2019, 18:20   #4

I'm not talking about the UI. I'm talking about the game function you are using. Lots of them have the same name as mine like HasGift or TryEudemonAction functions, which is really weird.
But when I look into your way of implementing the TryEudemonAction function there is absolutely no doubt about copycat.

Code:
public sealed class ProcessDictionary : MemoryProvider
  {
    public readonly int[] outputDisposed = new int[3]
    {
    };

public enum StreamList : uint
{
  outputDisposed = 1,
  nodeCollection = 2,
  variableCache = 4,
}

public bool ToggleOptions(ServerTree serverTree_0, ProcessDictionary.StreamList streamList_0)
    {
      int num = 0;
      if (streamList_0 == ProcessDictionary.StreamList.outputDisposed)
        num = this.outputDisposed[new Random().Next(this.outputDisposed.Length)];
      SolutionScope.Executor.Execute<IntPtr>(new string[9]
      {
        "mov eax, [" + ((PageInfo) serverTree_0).ToggleOptions.ToString() + "]",
        "push 0",
        "push " + streamList_0.ToString("D"),
        "push " + num.ToString(),
        "push eax",
        "call " + 8012752.ToString(),
        "add esp, 0x10",
        "@out:",
        "retn"
      }, "Eudemon_TryEudemonAction - " + ((PageInfo) serverTree_0).ToggleOptions.ToString() + " - " + streamList_0.ToString());
      return true;
    }
These are part of your code after partial deobfuscation.

And this is mine :
Code:
enum EudemonAction{EA_TALK = 1, EA_MEDITATION = 2, EA_RETRIEVE = 4};

bool TryEudemonAction(int slotID, EudemonAction action, u32 fct)
{
	static u32 bestMessageIDs[3] = {0x36, 0xd8, 0xd9};
	u32 arg1 = 0;

Eudemon* eudemon = GetEudemonBySlot(slotID);
	if(!eudemon)
		return false;

switch(action)
	{
	case EA_TALK:
		if(eudemon->chatAttempts == 0)
			return false;
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Talking to eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		arg1 = bestMessageIDs[rand()%3];
		break;
	case EA_MEDITATION:
		if(eudemon->currentPM < 10)
			return false;
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Linking eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		break;
	case EA_RETRIEVE:
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Retrieving object from eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		break;
	}

__asm
	{
		mov eax, eudemon;
		mov eax, [eax];// eudemon ID
		push 0;
		push action;
		push arg1;
		push eax;
		call fct;
		add esp, 10h;
	}

return true;
}
How could you possibly end with the same harcoded IDs which I initially took randomly with a arbitrary size of 3 ???

Oh let me guess, you took it from EAL which is under GPL v3 and even forgot to credit me?
Old 03/08/2019, 18:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
I'm not talking about the UI. I'm talking about the game function you are using. Lots of them have the same name as mine like HasGift or TryEudemonAction functions, which is really weird.
But when I look into your way of implementing the TryEudemonAction function there is absolutely no doubt about copycat.

Code:
public sealed class ProcessDictionary : MemoryProvider
  {
    public readonly int[] outputDisposed = new int[3]
    {
    };

public enum StreamList : uint
{
  outputDisposed = 1,
  nodeCollection = 2,
  variableCache = 4,
}

public bool ToggleOptions(ServerTree serverTree_0, ProcessDictionary.StreamList streamList_0)
    {
      int num = 0;
      if (streamList_0 == ProcessDictionary.StreamList.outputDisposed)
        num = this.outputDisposed[new Random().Next(this.outputDisposed.Length)];
      SolutionScope.Executor.Execute<IntPtr>(new string[9]
      {
        "mov eax, [" + ((PageInfo) serverTree_0).ToggleOptions.ToString() + "]",
        "push 0",
        "push " + streamList_0.ToString("D"),
        "push " + num.ToString(),
        "push eax",
        "call " + 8012752.ToString(),
        "add esp, 0x10",
        "@out:",
        "retn"
      }, "Eudemon_TryEudemonAction - " + ((PageInfo) serverTree_0).ToggleOptions.ToString() + " - " + streamList_0.ToString());
      return true;
    }
These are part of your code after partial deobfuscation.

And this is mine :
Code:
enum EudemonAction{EA_TALK = 1, EA_MEDITATION = 2, EA_RETRIEVE = 4};

bool TryEudemonAction(int slotID, EudemonAction action, u32 fct)
{
	u32 arg1 = 0;

Eudemon* eudemon = GetEudemonBySlot(slotID);
	if(!eudemon)
		return false;

switch(action)
	{
	case EA_TALK:
		if(eudemon->chatAttempts == 0)
			return false;
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Talking to eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		arg1 = bestMessageIDs[rand()%3];
		break;
	case EA_MEDITATION:
		if(eudemon->currentPM < 10)
			return false;
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Linking eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		break;
	case EA_RETRIEVE:
		LogMessage(Eidolons, StringFormat("Retrieving object from eidolon at slot %d.", slotID + 1));
		break;
	}

__asm
	{
		mov eax, eudemon;
		mov eax, [eax];// eudemon ID
		push 0;
		push action;
		push arg1;
		push eax;
		call fct;
		add esp, 10h;
	}

return true;
}
How could you possibly end with the same harcoded IDs which I initially took randomly with a arbitrary size of 3 ???
I see what's your point
The function obviously is the same the game does not have different functions for the same action, the implementation is different, you know why the name is the same?

There is a API witch I'm currently working on, I asked as well for nexHox help but seems that no one in the community want to keep the project alive.
So I guess I'm giving up on asking for help to make things faster and then work keep working by myself how I've been doing it all the time
Old 03/08/2019, 18:55   #6

Honestly I don't care if you release the exact same bot as Skandia feature like and charge for it. But what I care is that you use my and namedrisk's work and make money from it. Especially if you take part of our work without any credit.

That is for me the real offense here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaCR View Post
I see what's your point
The function obviously is the same the game does not have different functions for the same action, the implementation is different, you know why the name is the same?
The list of these 3 Ids is the same. You know why it's impossible you got it from the game?
Because these are some of the messages' IDs sent to the server when you talk with your eidolon. Some Ids gives more action points than others and I took 3 of the ones giving the highest number of points. I got them by observing the client and there are certainly more than 3. But I chose these one arbitrarilly and pick one randomly each time the function is called.

So please stop telling me it doesn't come from Skandia or EAL...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 19:19   #7

I will give you the point in this, the hardcoded ID's indeed comes from EAL
I did have some others different ID's , when you released EAL I saw that and I though why not to change them if those gives the most amount of energy, but I don't know why you say they give more, to me it look's like it's completely random witch action id you choose.
To be honest I feel disappointed about you I tough you were cool
If you don't like it then it's ok I won't use you API anymore, but all those functions were reversed by me, If you don't like the fact that they are named equal I won't do it, since is not for me you know dungeonizer is a good plugin and code something like that will take me ages, since I have a job and you know time is money
I did only used your API for some calls but that's it, if you think that's not Ok is fine with me I wont make it compatible with your stuff
And BTW I didn't have made a single dollar with it I was planning on the montly payment just to keep working on it and dont let it die, you why I didn't released it back in 2018? becase I take me lot of time to keep it updated
I ask you to stop this discussion if you want to know anything let me know by DM
You are just making me look bad for a good intention I had
Old 03/08/2019, 20:17   #8

Quote:
To be honest I feel disappointed about you I tough you were cool
You're charging for it and want to say some one else is not cool? ***** kids these days.

Steal without properly giving credits and not admitting it, reversing others people work behind the scene and talking as if it was yours...

Quote:
You are just making me look bad for a good intention I had
Stop talking bs then.
Old 03/08/2019, 20:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by namedrisk View Post
You're charging for it and want to say some one else is not cool? ***** kids these days.

Steal without properly giving credits and not admitting it, reversing others people work behind the scene and talking as if it was yours...

Stop talking bs then.
So why did you stopped updating skandia? for the lack of found am I right?
I'm doing it becase there's people who like it, I don't even play this game anymore since a long time.
As I told you before if you don't like it then update yours and mine will be gone.
Then if you're not going to do anything then stop crying for naming my functions using your **** API
What do you want credist for? I can add you there, small thanks for skandia's team for the inspiration of the bot...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 20:36   #10

From what I can see you're doing way more than that with my API to extract stuff from Skandia.

Not sure why you trying to attack me when you already admit to your sins, from what I can see you're the only one crying and begging here.
Old 03/08/2019, 21:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by namedrisk View Post
From what I can see you're doing way more than that with my API to extract stuff from Skandia.

Not sure why you trying to attack me when you already admit to your sins, from what I can see you're the only one crying and begging here.
I'm not attacking you.
Yea I admited that I've used some of your stuff, but saying that I completely stole your way to reverse the game that is bs, common so if you don't like how my bot is structured then reserve your comments or do something about it, if I would want to use skandia to make my bot I could easly add pretty much all of it's features.
Old 03/08/2019, 21:33   #12

Apparently you can't read either and your English is starting to make less sense. I never once mentioned anything about how your bot is structured, what I've said is that you didn't just use the API for naming.

Quote:
if I would want to use skandia to make my bot I could easly add pretty much all of it's features.
Of course you could, with plenty of time in your hands and stealing, that should be easy.

--

This is my last message here, and no we have no plans of coming back because of one kid.
Old 03/08/2019, 21:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaCR View Post
I'm not attacking you.
Yea I admited that I've used some of your stuff, but saying that I completely stole your way to reverse the game that is bs, common so if you don't like how my bot is structured then reserve your comments or do something about it, if I would want to use skandia to make my bot I could easly add pretty much all of it's features.
That's what we'll see : good luck for the archaeology part though. Since you dealt with the cooking bot from yourself (what the programmer's from Aureus failed to achieve, and believe me they were way more experienced than me in RE), it should be a piece of cake for you .

BTW FYI, Skandia had more than 150 class/struct/enum reversed, 70 game addresses and countless functions using them. I let you imagine the work to maintain all of these each time a game patch occured.
And no it was not a question of money but a question of time.

And if you think time is money I sincerely hope for you you will realize it's not before it's too late...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 00:01   #14

disappointed in this, idc if you copied their code or you wrote all codes yourself, it will never be anything with the monthly plan you have (skandia didn't have such thing so why would this one? what additional feature does it have to offer compare to skandia that it's worth putting a price tag now?), and even if you did make profits, you will never have the people's respect or build the community that skandia had with those plans, that's the truth for me and a lot of other people
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 23:10   #15

I would only pay if it's works for AK TO too and autoupdates for patches.