Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Pre-Release] Chronos bot

Discussion on [Pre-Release] Chronos bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/12/2019, 01:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'd be happy to pay for the bot. I just care about bot fishing, gathering, multi-client, and eido link. 5 bucks sounds fine if it has these features available.

-------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8m8 View Post
disappointed in this, idc if you copied their code or you wrote all codes yourself, it will never be anything with the monthly plan you have (skandia didn't have such thing so why would this one?
Since Skandia is gone, a lot of people on Nethox's discord were begging for someone to make a bot and most of them even said they would pay for anyone to keep the bot updated to motivate them. That's why there is a price tag.

We could only be grateful that Skandia was free, but we can't expect everyone to do the same especially it is time-consuming to keep the bot updated.

Old 03/13/2019, 17:36   #17

well, I try Chronos bot and it is not complete yet, I would happy to pay to use it if it can be complete as skandia bot. I really love skandi bot because i can create some minor bot with autoit myself like auto cook or play card but with chronos bot i can't use autoit (. still pay for it if you can make bot for fishing include autosell. right now it only frezz the fishing bar and i have to click manual each time to fish.

Old 03/14/2019, 12:03   #18

no more skandia bot . so we just make hope on this bot . was nice 4 years with skandia bugs updates Kinda funny time running fast . will we going to see how u doing with ur bot keep going (^,..^)b
Old 03/14/2019, 18:37   #19

I experienced that your eido linking bot is kinda... mhmm... trashy.
It doesnt always talk to your eidolons to keep the stamina up and I have to feed them crystals every 2 hours or smthg... thats not the case with the EAL

Old 03/16/2019, 18:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthman View Post
Since Skandia is gone, a lot of people on Nethox's discord were begging for someone to make a bot and most of them even said they would pay for anyone to keep the bot updated to motivate them. That's why there is a price tag.

We could only be grateful that Skandia was free, but we can't expect everyone to do the same especially it is time-consuming to keep the bot updated.
Given how the game is still alive today, no wonders that some cashers out there are willing to pay for a bot, and that's none of my business. And yes, you are right, we should be grateful that skandia was free, and that's why Alan and his team have the people's respect and support to help keep the website up.

I'm not saying the bot is not good or anything, and i don't know know if it's good because i didn't even bother to download and try it. This is about the developer's intention, to make a bot for themselves, or for the community.
Old 03/23/2019, 15:59   #21

In the end please make peace,

Why not thinking about making skandia paid ? it can bring people and your hard work can actually give you some cash to maintain the system and buy maybe new materials
Old 06/15/2019, 16:00   #22

:/
Old 07/02/2019, 02:44   #23

oh...sad
Old 07/08/2019, 06:02   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
Waoo... reversing skandia rather than the game itself and then charging people for this bot...

I'm... disappointed

The least you could do would be to credit the right people...
I deadass miss you guys and skandia. :/

Thanks for all the hard work and countless hours you put into skandia for these ungrateful people.
Old 07/14/2019, 22:52   #25

Hello, can I add something?

(after just saying : WOAH! @, it's you! So you still create cheat like for summoners war in AlphaGamers? You're just my hero is you make a bot for AK )

I've tryed so many bots for it that maybe I could be useful in new features suggest? (and bc I cheat everywhere, I know what is cool to add?)

My first bot was Aureus, do you know it? it was cool, because we can by a key call the portail to teleport, and it was only on this bot I think, maybe you can add that?

Another thing : Just my opinion; A lifetime licence (always like Aureus) would be better:
Example: lots of players of Ak might be children; they can ask a lifetime licence as a gift, but surely not ask to pay month and month. (I suppose)

Aureus was 15$. We can always found the "trailers" on youtube. (Maybe it was obvious and I say that for nothing, but, who knows? Can be useful for someone)

Thanks for reading me!
Old 07/15/2019, 20:51   #26

Request
camera hack
Old 08/11/2019, 07:15   #27

Liezel's Lounge
Selling 100% Hand Made Cheap Gold!​

For International Buyers
- Paypal (Friends and Family) / Western Union (if you don't have paypal)

So how to buy?

1. DM/tag me on discord @ #4484
2. Send payment using your preferred payment method mention above. (Note: Buyer will shoulder the fee)
3. Let me know once you're done so I can confirm your payment
4. Purchase will be transferred to you anonymously. Further instruction will be discuss to you privately.

Note: If you want a midman process, you'll pay the fee.

If you got any questions about any details, transaction records or just wanna talk, please join to my discord server: