Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AK.to Speedhack pointers

Discussion on [Release] AK.to Speedhack pointers within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Want to see more reversed data's for AK.TO?
Yes 162 95.29%
Nope 8 4.71%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/17/2018, 23:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
Yo shadow, you know if the hack of ninja still works? (You know what i mean), When i find the value, i change it but it seems to be server sided now, i can't spam the abilities...
Old 02/18/2018, 08:24   #62

elite*gold: 2
xLegend fixed this (after nearly 2,5 yrs of silent/semi public usage).

I've sold this Hack over 100 times for 20€ so, i made my money of that exploit, and yes, it is officially fixed since 2-3 weeks (forgot the date of the patch).

Btw Nerrior, did you tried the PatternScanfile here?
Old 02/19/2018, 01:24   #63

No shadow, i'll try it now, i'll be posting some results, thanks
Old 02/19/2018, 16:55   #64

how this thing works.
Old 02/20/2018, 23:28   #65

Shadow, can you please PM Me some freatures i can hack in this game?,i would like to learn with this, but i need some info (Just the freatures you cna hack, not the instructions obviously LOL) thank you.
Old 02/21/2018, 03:05   #66

Possible things in AK:

- Auto Revive using different Parameters (standard, near teleport, in city, fullife at same place)
- Freeze Fishing
- Speed / Fly Hack
- Zoomout Hack
- Faketeleport [Teleport to any location on your current map, to avoid things like the Black Magic fog in catacara forest, if you wanna automate a Dungeonbot for example.]
- Identify Archeology Relics before you pick them up (intelligent archeo)
- Reading the Inigriend list in the cooking process to make a failsafe background cooking bot.
- Reading Entity list and work with it
- Dungeonbot
- Gatherbot
- Open Several UI's anywhere and use them (Secret Stone, Weapon/Armor Creation Wnd, Teleport Interface, Auction House [only works partly, revoke auctions and search items, no buying])
- Different Security Stuff (checking for GM/GS arround, auto DC, etc)
- Auto Connection of Eidolons in the Background
- Switching Items/Gear/Eidolons depending on your current Targets Element

And i bet i forgot atleast 100 things to count up lol.

(All this, and more is already reversed for official Servers from AG. DE/US Chim/Phoe /FR, with a special version, also on AK.Asia [not officially supported])

So you got a kind of free choice on what you're trying to achieve first. I can just freely say this all and even more is possible.

I dont wanna publicly tell about some real hard exploits yet available, even tho the Shinobi hack just got fixed 2-3 weeks ago.

There still is for example a way to AFK Level your char to lvl 90 within a week. Using a huge exploit somewhere deep digged into the card battle sys. Howsoever, I wont further answer questions related to this, as I dont got a current working version, neither have the interest in creating one, and no also not for Money, the exploit was not found by me at first, and I've promised to not further tell anything about it.

But I'm sure, theres more, way more to be exploited.

Another quite interesting example is even in the Forums, it just never got further reversed, and sadly even me failed to re-find it. I can just say i found it once, and couldnt get it back on next game restart. Basicly its a Byte which can be changed from 217 to 218, after doing that, the Quest Window's Autopathing, wont be autopathing, but teleport you directly to where you need to be. For example, if you're on a DUngoenquest, it'll get you directly teleported to the Bosses, instead of walking you there.

If some1 else can find it back, Lol ggwp and, let me know. :P Its digged in the QuestWnd Interface, so goodluck ;D [in CE u find the Byte in HEX as D8 / D9]

Cheers, netHox
Old 02/23/2018, 01:43   #67

RIP ak.to hack?
Old 02/23/2018, 06:11   #68

Everything works there just fine, apart of the Shinobi Hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 07:24   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow14493 View Post
Everything works there just fine, apart of the Shinobi Hack.
hey shadow how to use the hack?

Sorry, I'm a beginner and I do not understand anything about it. Is there an infinite HP in the hack or damage hack?

@

it looks like the hack does not work or I'm doing something wrong.

I try to click on the boxes but nothing happens. after trying a few times all the values ​​were changed to ??
Old 02/23/2018, 19:06   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrey View Post
hey shadow how to use the hack?

Sorry, I'm a beginner and I do not understand anything about it. Is there an infinite HP in the hack or damage hack?

@

it looks like the hack does not work or I'm doing something wrong.

I try to click on the boxes but nothing happens. after trying a few times all the values ​​were changed to ??
Will recheck my patterns and update a better version soon. Which hopefully then works for anyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2018, 14:07   #71

patterns don't work for me
Old 02/25/2018, 10:33   #72

I cant get anything working? Can someone make a quick guide?
Old 02/25/2018, 13:27   #73

Well the pattern doesnt work atm, and havent found time yet for a good one.

To make the speedhack easy for anyone to find:

Open CE, attach to game.bin of AK.TO,
then search 4 Byte Valuetype standard scan and search for your Current HP,
Then change it ingame by unequipping something and search the new Value.

You'll after 1-4 Scans end up on 2 Values, if you wait for the HP to refresh,
it'll be Max HP and Current HP Value.

The Current HP Adress ends on 8, you can easily quickly see which is correct.

Im not on my comp and cant check the offset tho, but just Add the Current HP Adress and change the adress, type in the offset after it with a +

Example: 0331AB08 + C

It should be one off these offsets:
+C / +20 / +20+C [2 lazy to math with hex]

Also change the Value type to float.

It should display something with alot of 999999's in it after the .

Example: 9.8999999999, somthing similar~

If my offset guesses are incorrect, just go through them urself and use the HP adress and count on:
+1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9, +A, +B, +C, +D, +E, +F, +10, +11, and so on....

You'll find it quickly. You could also right click and view in Memory browser. then set the display type of the bottom area to float type and you'll easily identify the right adress by the loads of 9999999's at the end.

Cheers
Old 02/25/2018, 20:49   #74

Quote:

Im not on my comp and cant check the offset tho, but just Add the Current HP Adress and change the adress, type in the offset after it with a +

If my offset guesses are incorrect, just go through them urself and use the HP adress and count on:
+1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9, +A, +B, +C, +D, +E, +F, +10, +11, and so on....

You'll find it quickly. You could also right click and view in Memory browser. then set the display type of the bottom area to float type and you'll easily identify the right adress by the loads of 9999999's at the end.

Cheers
Thanks for the info, i was searching the MOV speed by floating values, but i'll try to find it at this way, thank you again.
Old 02/25/2018, 21:20   #75

Quote:

Cheers
I managed to find it out, sadly it didnt give me the same result but I did look at differences between wearing a mount and not untill I found the right value using the memory view and it found an entire different number than tons of X.9999999..., Nevertheless the speed did not presist through other areas, only through the same area you found the value in , if you try to enter a dungeon or teleport to a different town it resets the address thus you have to look for the address again.

P.S it wasnt just the flat out number of movement speed in 4 byte, I made sure it was a different value.