Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dungeonizer v7 - Skandia Bot Plugin

Discussion on [Release] Dungeonizer v7 - Skandia Bot Plugin within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Smile [Release] Dungeonizer v7 - Skandia Bot Plugin

[Release] Dungeonizer v7 - Skandia Bot Plugin
Automated Dungeon Bot

Hey folks, I've mostly been undercover here and shared most of my stuff on the Skandia homepage itself. Dont wonder about my username here, it's rather extremly old lel. Anyways, Today I've been Releasing my Major Update for my Dungeoning Bot and thought, why shall i not make a Post here, i might find some Interested Users

Soo, here's the deal, I got a fkload of work to do so, I will basicly just copy and Paste what I wrote on my Release Thread on Skandia and will give a Link to the Forum Post over there, as I wont be alot of active here (sry epvpers ;_.

It's Featurelist is rather Big and I did not yet make a complete List but, it does deliver everything for Automated 24/7 dungeon running, including auto-selling, auto-storing, item using, auto repairing, auto traveling, and sooo on :P

Preview of the Main Interface:

Link to the Forum Post:

You will find all needed Informations there, also on Installing the Skandia Bot if you're not used to it yet.

This Bot does only work in combination with Skandia, as it's a plugin for it.
Means it's compatible with A****'s US/DE/FR Servers. ES and other Servers are not supported.

In order to use this Plugin, i'm charging 5€ for one computer's License. (multi clienting is free and compatible)

Well, that's it i guess, maybe I will come back and update this post sometimes, but i dont wanna make Promises, better check the Skandia Forum Thread about it.

Thanks for listening and, hope to see some interested people soon.
(You can PM me here or on Skandia Forums for my Skype/Discord aswell.)

Cheers, netHox
Thanks
2 Users