Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Newbie Corner

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Newbie Corner

Hi guys!

My name is Samantha

I know a lot of you guys are very knowledgeable with the scripts and codes and what not but i know for sure there are people like me who has no clue of what those are

Uhm if anyone is kind enough to please teach me how to fish those nice fishes in aura kingdom like a step by step method to catch them (almost automatically) Please?

Thank you so much.

« Annoying Captcha | Any working bot for Private Server? »

Similar Threads
new ventures around the corner
03/25/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 11 Replies
ment to type this up the otherday before i posted that im semi back i missed everyone and pray you had a pleasant year. *meaning 6 months ago till now* ive been unber busy on hiatus trying to get all packed up & sold the house and moved and all...
GFX-CorneR | The Corner for GFXer
10/03/2012 - General Art - 4 Replies
Guten Tag ePvPers Community, Mir kam gestern der Gedankenschuss ein Forum zu eröffnen, in dem es nur ums GFXen, etc. geht. Mir ist klar dass es schon einen Haufen, voll von solchen Foren gibt, jedoch wollte ich einfach mal ein Projekt, für ein...
Geo Three Corner
06/04/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
YouTube - ‪Buddy Ogün - THE GAME - Der Deal‬‏
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon...
flying at map corner
12/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Has anyone noticed that if you go to the very top of a map, and then fly, it's impossible for anyone to click you???? making you invincible if you already know this, just tell me, don't flame