Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

new ventures around the corner

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new ventures around the corner

ment to type this up the otherday before i posted that im semi back
i missed everyone and pray you had a pleasant year. *meaning 6 months ago till now*
ive been unber busy on hiatus trying to get all packed up & sold the house and moved and all that jazz but ive decided since im settled now
i might start developing an new game in the next few months or i may go back in to rappelz custom content as ive always had a <3 for this game and having dabbled in diffrent groups with a few ncarbon members long before ncarbon was formed which has made me enjoy it even more as well as the joy of working with !smoke,Egurgle,and countless others on custom collaboration and have enjoyed the experience as well as the privilege of getting to help others get there feet wet in the p-server industrie altho i cant claim i didnt learn just as much from them with the shoe on the other foot so to speak no matter how brief the collaboration might have been.
anyway the point of this post is to let everyone know when i figure out what project i want to undertake ill keep you posted as well as who im working with,what server and if its rappelz related or not

ok fair well kiddies for now

~wisp

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
ment to type this up the otherday before i posted that im semi back
i missed everyone and pray you had a pleasant year. *meaning 6 months ago till now*
ive been unber busy on hiatus trying to get all packed up & sold the house and moved and all that jazz but ive decided since im settled now
i might start developing an new game in the next few months or i may go back in to rappelz custom content as ive always had a <3 for this game and having dabbled in diffrent groups with a few ncarbon members long before ncarbon was formed which has made me enjoy it even as well as the joy of working with !smoke,Egurgle,and countless others on custom collaboration and have enjoyed the experience as well as the privilege of getting to help others get there feet wet in the p-server industrie altho i cant claim i didnt learn just as much from them with the shoe on the other foot so to speak no matter how brief the collaboration might have been.
anyway the point of this post is to let everyone know when i figure out what project i want to undertake ill keep you posted as well as who im working with,what server and if its rappelz related or not

ok fair well kiddies for now

~wisp
hallelujah, good devs returning to DEV

Old   #3

thnx for the pm guys but as i said while im flattered you want to work with me id be lying if i said i didnt need sometime to figure out what i want to do yet i still need to replace my hardrives im looking at installing solid states in one of my server's first then breaking out some old projects im concidering a few ideas at that point when that happens ill decide what im doing where im going and all that i promise
Old   #4

Good to see you back again Wisp ....not sure if you remember Nikster from the Ncarbon VIP group ^^. Either way good luck in whatever you choose to do....know it will be awesome!

Old   #5

course i rember you hows one of the hottest female testers/dev around been?
Old   #6

lol keep it in G mode plz you might scare the kids
Old   #7

It's good to see you come back ! Since Ncarbon it's been a long time !
Old   #8

Good luck Wisp
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

thnx neo i miss you on the other forum sometimes you should check in ^^
Old   #10

such a waist of your time wisp
Old   #11

Look who's there
Old   #12

well it got my brothers and sisters of ncarbon to reply so not a complete waste ^-^ besides having thought about it id probly make my own server and or just do consultations with a few trusted peeps we know if i decided to do that ether that or id just start luna plus again