Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CODE]Ingame Functions( POST YOUR FINDINGS HERE )

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
ive seen some chinese gold farmer bots return to thier botting spot x and y coordinate after killing a monster. is it possible to do it in the macro.lua?

i tried putting my weapon on slot 7 and 8 then add this

CSendSlotBarSkill( 1 )
myWaitSecond( 1 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 2 )
myWaitSecond( 1 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 3 )
myWaitSecond( 1 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 4 )
myWaitSecond( 1 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 6)
myWaitSecond( 1 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 7)
myWaitSecond( 0 )
CSendSlotBarSkill( 8)

but it's not switching my weapon. i want to do it so that my weapon won't break when i sleep.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Thx for debugging this pureleech, i will publish the source code for this in few hours, just having a look if there is anything i missed on the source because some people are crashing with this.

I will have a look on the functions you speak of but i need time, the best thing i can do for now is publish the source so people that crash with it can try and fix it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

you're welcome, btw can you also make an option or code to make the bot kill and tab as fast as he can? coz im noticing theres a delay between after killing a monster.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureleech View Post
you're welcome, btw can you also make an option or code to make the bot kill and tab as fast as he can? coz im noticing theres a delay between after killing a monster.
this is because u have alot of Waiting timers when the mob is already dead, always check if the mob is dead before sending the next skill.

Code:
--[[ LUA SIMPLE EXAMPLE ]]

function myWaitSecond( lpVal )
   lpVal = lpVal or 1
   local dwWait = os.time( ) + lpVal
   while os.time( ) < dwWait do end
end

IsTarget = CGetPlayerTarget( )

if IsTarget == 0 then
	CSelectNearestTarget( )
else
	if CGetPlayerTarget( ) then
		CSendSlotBarSkill( 1 )
		myWaitSecond( 1 )
	end
		CSendSlotBarSkill( 2 )
		myWaitSecond( 1 )
	end
		CSendSlotBarSkill( 3 )
		myWaitSecond( 1 )
	end
end
And do not remove the timers because the refresh rate of the script is 200 miliseconds if you remove the timers the game engine message pump will have alot of queue causing the game to lag and lose performance.

Old   #35

and also can you add an option to check mobs when there's no one is around? press Q to do it im sorry if im asking too much.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:
and also can you add an option to check mobs when there's no one is around? press Q to do it im sorry if im asking too much.
you are not asking too much i just want to avoid pressing keys thats all, this will need also some more time to research camera position and viewangles.
Old   #37

when i bot i only make my camera topview around 60 degrees then i just make my bot press Q to turn and check other angles.
Old   #38

[UPDATE]( 1 ) ( CHECK FIRST POST )
-Added SelectNearestTarget function using game engine( without sending tab key ) to my research
-Linked AlainProvist research on post #19 to first post.

[UPDATE]( 2 ) ( CHECK FIRST POST )
-Added basic editable LUA multiclient bot example using AFKLoader and the published functions.

[UPDATE]( 3 ) ( CHECK FIRST POST )
-Added Camera ViewDistance variable
-Added Source Code of CLua HERE
Old   #39

did you update the File Type: zip AFKLoader[Lua].zip on the other thread or i have to apply those codes on my own?
Old   #40

Quote:
did you update the File Type: zip AFKLoader[Lua].zip on the other thread or i have to apply those codes on my own?
Nope. you can use cheat engine for the job( for now ), i need alot of more functions reversed to make a better quality revision on the CLua.
Old   #41

i noticed that when i bot the client just crash, are you experiencing the same too or just me? if so how to resolve it? thank you.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntKid View Post
Nope. you can use cheat engine for the job( for now ), i need alot of more functions reversed to make a better quality revision on the CLua.
I know SERIOUSLY basic C++ and Assem and have used CE quite a bit. If I can be any help I'd be happy to do so I tend to be better at finding bits of broken game and ways to exploit that though.

One thing I'd be interested in seeing if it's easy/possible though is the Eidolon menu (H in game). It'd be nice not to have to keep sending them out and talking to them all the time and automate it, but the interface of it might be tricky to work with I'd imagine.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post

Unfortunatly I know a very good website with the greatest tuto I've ever seen (better than a real teacher actually), but it's in french only :'(.

edit: Holy **** !!! my offsets are no more valid ! I must have failed finding the base offset xD shame on me...

Ok, thanks anyway. Ah, I remember we were using Bloodshed DevC as our dev platform/compiler while I was in uni but can you please tell me which platform/compiler you are using? I really want to help you guys out by sharing my ideas/findings but I need to figure out the tools first.
Old   #44

i hope there will be an auto salvaging item, fortifying an item is pain in the ***
Old   #45

Fixed the offsets in my code page 2.

Thanks
1 User