Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO Reborn: Server Relaunch

Discussion on AO Reborn: Server Relaunch within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/16/2019, 18:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
The server is ok to be honest. The skill on mount ruins the game, there zero economy, all mercs under 100 should've bee on market, battle points and dungeon points are not enough. Needs to be another way to get them, all the crystals above ashen are hard asf to get. There is not real challenge outside of farming for hours and hours just to craft. Very boring and repetitive from my perspective. 5/10 overall very stale and boring.
i expect you are the one 50level just dont know what to do and just complain about everything why more then half server have crystals, all good equipment and dont complain? btw you can easily make money here and get materials for crafting are easy af
Old 12/16/2019, 21:21   #47

Well I'm level 100 trying to upgrade mercs etc. I just find the game boring and needs a wow factor. It's just meh
Old 12/18/2019, 06:36   #48

good server
Old 01/08/2020, 01:00   #49

Up to 112 now, fun server but a toxic community of players really.

-Change craft requirements up some, some of these items are a pain in the *** to get or need massive amounts of other dumb crafts to craft an item. Such repetitive nonsense.

-Change up Dungeon timers on lower end Dungeons, 90-97 make it able to do quicker.

Other than that the game is pretty fun.
Old 02/16/2020, 17:36   #50

Battlemage is now playable
Old 03/01/2020, 18:00   #51

Atlantian Blademaster main character has now been released as well!
Old 04/11/2020, 05:04   #52

Magenub allows bullying and attacks against players on his server despite having video evidence with ReLive, banned for defending self and before one could share the footage to the owner.

No intention to have a wecoming friendly and fair community here.

DO NOT JOIN.

Disregard for humanity entirely, he is even sexist towards women calling them men on his server.

While applying bans in hopes of protecting your toxic community you should check what machine name is using the false IP you're blacklisting.
Old 04/11/2020, 10:55   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguesandwich View Post
Magenub allows bullying and attacks against players on his server despite having video evidence with ReLive, banned for defending self and before one could share the footage to the owner.

No intention to have a wecoming friendly and fair community here.

DO NOT JOIN.

Disregard for humanity entirely, he is even sexist towards women calling them men on his server.

While applying bans in hopes of protecting your toxic community you should check what machine name is using the false IP you're blacklisting.
I think someone forgot their medication.

I woke up yesterday to multiple PM's with screenshots from different players on discord about a troll whispering them telling them not to play and spreading lies about the server. That's you by the way.

A swift ban later and all was sorted, I don't know you, nor care about your gender, frankly I've not even spoken to you, so you are clearly confused.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2020, 03:22   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenub View Post
I think someone forgot their medication.

I woke up yesterday to multiple PM's with screenshots from different players on discord about a troll whispering them telling them not to play and spreading lies about the server. That's you by the way.

A swift ban later and all was sorted, I don't know you, nor care about your gender, frankly I've not even spoken to you, so you are clearly confused.
Your mistake is believing some alleged complaints from your close friend came from more than one person, all from Finalphase. Have a nice day spreading lies, the full video of what happened is online for all to see.
Old 04/12/2020, 14:46   #55

Quote:
Your mistake is believing some alleged complaints from your close friend came from more than one person, all from Finalphase. Have a nice day spreading lies, the full video of what happened is online for all to see.
I fear trying to talk sense into someone this delusional is a waste of effort, but have to make at least one more try.
You joined my server, played for barely any time, and then proceeded to tell players in game and on discord that they shouldn't bother playing here. It's fine if you have no interest in the server but if you actively try to damage a community then you will be removed.
Many players sent me messages over discord about you sending them pm's such as the one below, and you even made similar messages in discord itself. When I came online, I assessed what had happened and removed you.
Move on, find a new community, and don't be so destructive next time.
Old 04/12/2020, 15:49   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenub View Post
I fear trying to talk sense into someone this delusional is a waste of effort, but have to make at least one more try.
You joined my server, played for barely any time, and then proceeded to tell players in game and on discord that they shouldn't bother playing here. It's fine if you have no interest in the server but if you actively try to damage a community then you will be removed.
Many players sent me messages over discord about you sending them pm's such as the one below, and you even made similar messages in discord itself. When I came online, I assessed what had happened and removed you.
Move on, find a new community, and don't be so destructive next time.
Again, someone "FinalPhase" insults and harasses me via PM which I have recorded, so I tell others, the only other 1 person near my level, that they should probably find somewhere else based on my experience as you say having "played for barely any time" and already harassed by your regulars who use multi-client for PVP and like calling others retards and kids in PM.

Have a nice day, I don't allow lies to spread.
Old 04/12/2020, 15:58   #57

Received Thanks: 1,086
Quote:
Again, someone "FinalPhase" insults and harasses me via PM which I have recorded, so I tell others, the only other 1 person near my level, that they should probably find somewhere else based on my experience as you say having "played for barely any time" and already harassed by your regulars who use multi-client for PVP and like calling others retards and kids in PM.

Have a nice day, I don't allow lies to spread.
Good morning, if someone insults you...block him, Admin/GMs have better things to do than loosing time with those kind of dramas. If they start to ban people that may insult you...well server (or any MMO) would be empty. You have the tools to fix that: block whisper/player.

I was one of the ones that tried to make the server "legit" without multiaccounts or cheat engines, but sadly you will not find such a server ourdays, so play like it is or try to find another server.

Cheers
Old 04/12/2020, 16:01   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Good morning, if someone insults you...block him, Admin/GMs have better things to do than loosing time with those kind of dramas. If they start to ban people that may insult you...well server (or any MMO) would be empty. You have the tools to fix that: block whisper/player.

I was one of the ones that tried to make the server "legit" without multiaccounts or cheat engines, but sadly you will not find such a server ourdays, so play like it is or try to find another server.

Cheers
Re-read.

They banned me for warning another player seemingly new like myself of the behaviour shown prior by a player I had blocked, that player must have been another of Finalphase's alts because I blocked his 3 finalphase characters after his insults in my PM's.

My video continues on to show my writing to this player about PM's received on asking for help.

Clear case of corrupt owner.
Old 04/14/2020, 06:03   #59

I see so once u got removed from Glorious for the same behaviour you went to aoreborn and continued Nice one, your obviously trying to ruin servers intentionally. if you think ur that good, just make ur own server insteed of complaining on others that actually have a server running
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2020, 11:38   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffyice12 View Post
I see so once u got removed from Glorious for the same behaviour you went to aoreborn and continued Nice one, your obviously trying to ruin servers intentionally. if you think ur that good, just make ur own server insteed of complaining on others that actually have a server running
Keep spreading lies, the video has already been seen by thousands of people.