Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/29/2021, 19:28   #1426

elite*gold: 0
Next update Auto Firecraker Buff After [Battle Count: ___] ??
After finish battle auto key F1 - F12 ??
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2021, 19:46   #1427

sugestion

make option auto goncourt exchange books
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2021, 19:59   #1428

me too. I cannot use WOL.
Old 05/29/2021, 20:13   #1429

Please, AONA (International) - Update [461500]
Old 05/29/2021, 20:47   #1430

New Version ~2.69~

~ Fixed healing and mana healing sorry for this mess up, typo when optimizing the code.
~ More fixes on Auto use Experience books / Guild operation books. (added delay to use exp books even with speed hack).

~ Redownload v2.69 (I repackaged it twice to fix more typo's same version 2.69 updated again redownload please important or it will use healing items from inventory instead of quickslot bar (bug was inventory starting at slot 0, which is inventory for quickslots start at slot 15 (0xF) which is the typo bug.
~Repackaged again as v2.69 for the 3rd time to fix healing too much potion use (uses 40 items per merc (very fast)) added delays to slow it down to 1-5 potions per merc each healing time.

~New Version ~2.70~
~Fixed Auto use experience books (tweaked it 5 times today to find perfect interval/delay).
~Fixed healing slowed it down perfect tweak for highest speedhack value and no speedhack.
~Repackaged v2.70 (2x times) again to remove red messages for healing (added more delays)

~New Version ~2.71~
~Fixed possibly all bugs..
~ Improved the Healing and Mana Healing not to scroll though all mercs, only the ones required for healing saves alot of time and saves potions too doesn't waste too much
~Fixed the exp books for the lowest possible delay and keep spamming though books 4-6 times every 5 battles.
~Added collision stuck detection mode which happens if you are targeting a monster but cannot walk to it because of some collision in front of it, it will bypass that collision regardless to reach the monster. (No more getting stuck in walls/trees on top of platforms etc overnight).

The bot uses item names first, then if it can't find them it defaults to using the F1-F10 keys. I'm still working on the item use system so in the meantime you can just set the HP and Mana potions to item names that you DO NOT have in the inventory to allow the bot to default to the F1-F10 keys until I fully resolve the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodhi3kw View Post
Please, AONA (International) - Update [461500]
Whats your contact? let me take a look at it. I think your server version shows up at 0 am I correct? I can help you fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokowo View Post
me too. I cannot use WOL.
fixed in 2.71 sorry about that was testing new systems with healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronine View Post
Hello Sir,

After update this,
can't use any food/mana/WOL
only Life potion.

happen to me and my friend
please check this issue,
ASAP.

Thanks
fixed in 2.71 sorry was testing new systems with healing/mana healing
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 03:25   #1431

2.71 can't auto teleport .

Hello, sir.
After update 2.71 i can't auto teleport if die .
it's auto teleport to Northeast Asia ' like bug map or something .
thankyou
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 07:18   #1432

Force Close

Cant start the BOT in windows 10. I got force close after select atlantica.exe even before the game start. Only show my HWID then after that the BOT closed. Any solution?
Old 05/30/2021, 07:39   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
New Version ~2.69~

~ Fixed healing and mana healing sorry for this mess up, typo when optimizing the code.
~ More fixes on Auto use Experience books / Guild operation books. (added delay to use exp books even with speed hack).

~ Redownload v2.69 (I repackaged it twice to fix more typo's same version 2.69 updated again redownload please important or it will use healing items from inventory instead of quickslot bar (bug was inventory starting at slot 0, which is inventory for quickslots start at slot 15 (0xF) which is the typo bug.
~Repackaged again as v2.69 for the 3rd time to fix healing too much potion use (uses 40 items per merc (very fast)) added delays to slow it down to 1-5 potions per merc each healing time.

~New Version ~2.70~
~Fixed Auto use experience books (tweaked it 5 times today to find perfect interval/delay).
~Fixed healing slowed it down perfect tweak for highest speedhack value and no speedhack.
~Repackaged v2.70 (2x times) again to remove red messages for healing (added more delays)

~New Version ~2.71~
~ Improved the Healing and Mana Healing not to scroll though all mercs, only the ones required for healing saves alot of time and saves potions too doesn't waste too much
~Fixed the exp books for the lowest possible delay and keep spamming though books 4-6 times every 5 battles.
~Added collision stuck detection mode which happens if you are targeting a monster but cannot walk to it because of some collision in front of it, it will bypass that collision regardless to reach the monster. (No more getting stuck in walls/trees on top of platforms etc overnight).

The bot uses item names first, then if it can't find them it defaults to using the F1-F10 keys. I'm still working on the item use system so in the meantime you can just set the HP and Mana potions to item names that you DO NOT have in the inventory to allow the bot to default to the F1-F10 keys until I fully resolve the issue.

Whats your contact? let me take a look at it. I think your server version shows up at 0 am I correct? I can help you fix this.

Discord MuTaN™#5099
Old 05/30/2021, 07:54   #1434

Quote:
New Version ~2.69~

~New Version ~2.70~

~New Version ~2.71~

Allright sir, working perfectly now.
And can i ask you something sir about my setting,
when i use the setting like this (see picture).

The Condition is:
1. When drop bonus item (exp+/book exp/item drop) smart pick up keep spam it, until mobs all dead, with 2/3 mobs.
Hit>pick up>hit pick up.

2. Sometimes, when all monster all died, they didn't want to pick up. until turn goes 0, then delay it.

The Question is:
1. If this normal? because i use setting (see picture) like that?
2. Because server to lagging or something?

Please considering check the issue i have as you can sir,

Many thanks,
BR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HG.jpg (88.9 KB, 15 views)
Old 05/30/2021, 08:03   #1435

Quote:
New Version ~2.69~

~New Version ~2.70~

~New Version ~2.71~

In version 2.72 after dying, he was teleported to the Northest Asia bug
Old 05/30/2021, 09:06   #1436

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourbe View Post
Hello, sir.
After update 2.71 i can't auto teleport if die .
it's auto teleport to Northeast Asia ' like bug map or something .
thankyou
Yes this happen to me now, update 2.72

keep loading screen, then teleport to chang an north
Old 05/30/2021, 09:14   #1437

v2.72
~New Buff system (4 Quick Slots with X minutes per use) and (4 Inventory slots with X minutes per use) system!.

~Repackaged as of this time.. same version 2x need redownload.

Perfect working Inventory buffs and quickslot buffs, you can easily setup alot of little macros with the new Auto Use tab.. like use Firecrackers every 5 minutes etc.. and other scrolls and stuff whatever you want to use.

~Fixed rezz_mercs (reviving code) wouldn't revive using Water of Life (if General Window is turned off) which gets turned off by default when starting the bot. Also spamming Water Of Life's for no reason also fixed that only use 1 Water Of Life to revive the whole formation.

~Fixed the North asia teleport bug with newer fixed version of (Avoid Obstacles code)

~Repackaged right now again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimcil69 View Post
In version 2.72 after dying, he was teleported to the Northest Asia bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronine View Post
Yes this happen to me now, update 2.72

keep loading screen, then teleport to chang an north
I think the teleport bug is because you have (Avoid Obstacles menu turned on). Need to turn this off it will go to different areas if monsters are not reachable.. (this feature is turned on by default). Fixed it if you redownload same version bot!, even with obstacles code turned on won't go to Northeast asia
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2021, 09:27   #1438

Quote:
v2.72
~New Buff system (4 Quick Slots with X minutes per use) and (4 Inventory slots with X minutes per use) system!.

~Repackaged as of this time.. same version 2x need redownload.

Perfect working Inventory buffs and quickslot buffs, you can easily setup alot of little macros with the new Auto Use tab.. like use Firecrackers every 5 minutes etc.. and other scrolls and stuff whatever you want to use.

I think the teleport bug is because you have (Avoid Obstacles menu turned on). Need to turn this off it will go to different areas if monsters are not reachable.. (this feature is turned on by default).

Yes sir,

just uncheck it, and back normal.

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2021, 10:06   #1439

awesome fixes and additions - ty ! Art gallery still kicks me out while using "reload map" feature
Old 05/30/2021, 10:14   #1440

Hello sir , i have made payment to your paypal. please check your whatsapp, discord, and email with payment receipt.