Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/13/2021, 12:40   #1576

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardjuna91 View Post
I absolutely agree, something needs to be done!

Please tell me, now only subscriptions for two windows are bought, for one is no longer possible? the question is if I have one window right now, and I want to make it for two windows, but there are 17 days left, how much do I need to pay?
You can send the additional 5$ to extend to 2 clients. +1 service day will also be added to your service.[/QUOTE]

Hi Highgamer, i got same thing with this, 1 client no longer possible, and i still got 16 days left, can i extend to 2 client?
how much i pay to extend it?
Old 06/14/2021, 04:15   #1577

HG, i kinda know what they are saying about the looting. When "smart" is turned on and a luck drop occurs (vs. 1, 2, or 3mobs) the bot will of course autospam pick up.....makes sense since we want the luck loot. The problem is that even when the luck loot is licked up.....team continues to spam loot and often gets stuck in a "no attack" cycle. Not sure it can be fixed since like u said, there's no way for bot to "know" that the lucky loot has been grabbed. Broken down simply:

"smart loot" acts like "spam loot" when there is a lucky drop. it just doesnt stop until all mobs are dead. If there is more than 1 mob, its likely your team dies or bot crashes before all mobs can be killed (since team is stuck in lootingspam cycle and not attacking).

For overnight, I just switch to "spam loot" and make sure I am grinding in an area that is fairly easy to ensure no death even against three mobs. No big deal for me to make that adjustment. I wouldn't lose any sleep over a miracle cure. Sure controlling how many times it will loot could be a decent fix for some, but if thats a pain in the *** i really wouldnt worry about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2021, 05:58   #1578

discord

im trying to contact you in discord acept my request
my discord = vitorcastro#2798
Old 06/14/2021, 19:22   #1579

Quote:
But what about the second bot window will work if one bot works for me through Steam, and the second bot will work by entering a username and password, tell me it is possible to do it, otherwise it cannot be launched through the system
Imagine using your forums account as your IGN and then calling out other botters in-game you idiot.

The number of times you got KJ'd last night while you were sleeping was just funny as hell!
Old 06/15/2021, 06:11   #1580

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
You can send the additional 5$ to extend to 2 clients. +1 service day will also be added to your service.

I have a problem, when I open 2 tabs while running the bot, one of the tabs is force closed, 1 more tab is normal, is there a solution? Windows 7 64bit.

or if it is allowed, can I change 1 tab of my subscription to be moved to a new hwid so that each pc runs 1 tab each
Old 06/15/2021, 06:28   #1581

Quote:
But what about the second bot window will work if one bot works for me through Steam, and the second bot will work by entering a username and password, tell me it is possible to do it, otherwise it cannot be launched through the system
If I understand, you want to run one bot with a Steam login and a second bot with a regular Valofe (in-game) login?

This can be achieved by making a copy of the game folder located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atlantica Global" to another location.

For example, place the copy in C:\AtlanticaNA or C:\Games\AtlanticaNA

Now you can target 'Atlantica.exe' inside the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atlantica Global" folder to launch your Steam account, then run a second AOBot.exe and target 'Atlantica.exe' inside "C:\AtlanticaNA" to launch a regular AOV client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronine View Post
Hi Highgamer, i got same thing with this, 1 client no longer possible, and i still got 16 days left, can i extend to 2 client?
how much i pay to extend it?
You can extend to a second client for an additional 5$ but consider if it would be more economical for you to extend your service for the next month outright.

If you send 5$, you would only get you +1 client and +1 bonus day.
If you send 20$, you would get +1 client and +32 days on top of your current remaining 16 days. A total of 48 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2021, 07:16   #1582

help, the bot can work properly, it always open the inventory when i starting the bot, and it just walk straight without searching for fights..... help meee
Old 06/15/2021, 07:16   #1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by weallbooters View Post
I have a problem, when I open 2 tabs while running the bot, one of the tabs is force closed, 1 more tab is normal, is there a solution? Windows 7 64bit.

or if it is allowed, can I change 1 tab of my subscription to be moved to a new hwid so that each pc runs 1 tab each
Please provide your contact so we can look into it on Teamviewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacilcm9 View Post
help, the bot can work properly, it always open the inventory when i starting the bot, and it just walk straight without searching for fights..... help meee
Please provide your contact so we can investigate the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raabbat View Post
HG, i kinda know what they are saying about the looting. When "smart" is turned on and a luck drop occurs (vs. 1, 2, or 3mobs) the bot will of course autospam pick up.....makes sense since we want the luck loot. The problem is that even when the luck loot is licked up.....team continues to spam loot and often gets stuck in a "no attack" cycle. Not sure it can be fixed since like u said, there's no way for bot to "know" that the lucky loot has been grabbed. Broken down simply:

"smart loot" acts like "spam loot" when there is a lucky drop. it just doesnt stop until all mobs are dead. If there is more than 1 mob, its likely your team dies or bot crashes before all mobs can be killed (since team is stuck in lootingspam cycle and not attacking).

For overnight, I just switch to "spam loot" and make sure I am grinding in an area that is fairly easy to ensure no death even against three mobs. No big deal for me to make that adjustment. I wouldn't lose any sleep over a miracle cure. Sure controlling how many times it will loot could be a decent fix for some, but if thats a pain in the ass i really wouldnt worry about it.
Thanks for the details. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
Old 06/15/2021, 10:43   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Please provide your contact so we can look into it on Teamviewer.

Please provide your contact so we can investigate the issue.

Thanks for the details. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
My WhatsApp : +62895334344555
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2021, 18:29   #1585

how to activate bot for AO oceanic ? i do the same like AOV but the game not launch and there's no error notify popped out, anybody can solve this problem ?
Old 06/16/2021, 05:25   #1586

Yesterday I made a payment, and I sent you the proof of payment, please activate my bot, my discord is Amir#2463
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2021, 07:26   #1587

why version 2.75 is too CPU heavy
and Whisper/Trade alerts are very annoying
currently I'm still using version 2.64
can version 2.75 not take up too much CPU
2.75 2 tabs 100% CPU while version 2.64 opens 5 tabs very easily only 84%
I3-6100
so for 2.75 3 tabs are wasted, only 2 tabs even then the CPU is up to 93% @
Old 06/16/2021, 09:40   #1588

Version mismatch: [Game Version: 661510][Server Version: 661500]
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2021, 11:45   #1589

AOR new update Version

please update server for AOR now 661510
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2021, 13:23   #1590

AO Rebirth (Lytogame) updated to 661510

- Maintenance service outage compensation -
From 06/15 (7:30 PM EST) to 06/16 (7:30 AM EST)
[+12 service hours added back to all subscribers for downtime.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipoop666 View Post
how to activate bot for AO oceanic ? i do the same like AOV but the game not launch and there's no error notify popped out, anybody can solve this problem ?
Navigate to the C:/Windows/SysWow64 folder, sort by Date Modified and you will see a randomly generated .DLL file such as "sAgdMs20fxsL7nu1kmG4.dll"

Copy this file to the Atlantica Oceanic folder and rename it to d3d9.dll

Open notepad, paste and modify the following batch script to match your proper AO Oceanic directory:

if exist "C:\Games\AtlanticaOceanic\d3d9.dllbot" ren "C:\Games\AtlanticaOceanic\d3d9.dllbot" "d3d9.dll"
start /D "C:\Games\AtlanticaOceanic\" Atlantica.exe
timeout /t 1 /nobreak
if exist "C:\Games\AtlanticaOceanic\d3d9.dll" ren "C:\Games\AtlanticaOceanic\d3d9.dll" "d3d9.dllbot"

Save as Start.bat, place the file into the Oceanic directory and execute it to start the bot each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajadiganti View Post
why version 2.75 is too CPU heavy
and Whisper/Trade alerts are very annoying
currently I'm still using version 2.64
can version 2.75 not take up too much CPU
2.75 2 tabs 100% CPU while version 2.64 opens 5 tabs very easily only 84%
I3-6100
so for 2.75 3 tabs are wasted, only 2 tabs even then the CPU is up to 93% @
I'll see if I can optimize the next release for less CPU usage.

You can disable the Whisper/Trade alerts in settings tab, or use your own custom sounds by placing a Whisper.mp3 and Trade.mp3 file into the root directory of where Atlantica Rebirth is installed.

Example, if Atlantica is located in C:/Games/AtlanticaRebirth, place the .mp3 files in C:/
Thanks
1 User