Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Private Server

Discussion on Atlantica Private Server within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atlantica Private Server

I remember an old thread on myatlantica forums about private servers. Here is the URL:

Anyway wondering if anyone decided to make one? So many games have them and an instant level 120/130 the players will not be taken away from nDoors as the content will low so they can play the original version and login a private server to test new builds or play about with +10s.

I have been searching for a while know and haven't found one...does anyone know if one exists? I just feel it will add an extra dimention to the game since it is so hard to get +10s nowadays after all the ninjanerfs, atlas stones could drop from boss monsters or just any random creature so there could be no item mall, all mercenaries and mounts could be bought for a fixed price on the market ect.

Will just be so fun to play and give me something to aim for in the nDoors version since its hard to keep intrested without spending a huge chunk of my rl money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2009, 16:13   #2

elite*gold: 137
in german please?!
Old 12/30/2009, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by willclarke View Post
I remember an old thread on myatlantica forums about private servers. Here is the URL:

Anyway wondering if anyone decided to make one? So many games have them and an instant level 120/130 the players will not be taken away from nDoors as the content will low so they can play the original version and login a private server to test new builds or play about with +10s.

I have been searching for a while know and haven't found one...does anyone know if one exists? I just feel it will add an extra dimention to the game since it is so hard to get +10s nowadays after all the ninjanerfs, atlas stones could drop from boss monsters or just any random creature so there could be no item mall, all mercenaries and mounts could be bought for a fixed price on the market ect.

Will just be so fun to play and give me something to aim for in the nDoors version since its hard to keep intrested without spending a huge chunk of my rl money.

Well making a private server sounds like a giant amount fo work to do, and the community for Atlantica is like 99,9% leechers , pretty much nobody cares for public stuff, so theirs not a big chance for it, but the first place to look is in Korean / Thai servers, as they are the most intrested in doing such stuff (while most the time private or quite expensive, and pretty hard to find on that sides as google and co. are quite bad at searching the asian letters).
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 15:09   #4

hir auf deutsch:
Atlantica Private Server

Ich erinnere mich an einen alten Thread auf myatlantica Foren über private Server. Hier ist die URL:

Auf jeden Fall gefragt, ob jemand eine zu machen entschieden? So viele Spiele haben sie und einen Augenblick Ebene 120/130 die Spieler nicht weg von nDoors genommen werden, da der Inhalt gering, so dass sie spielen können, die ursprüngliche Version und loggen Sie einen privaten Server zu neuen Builds testen oder spielen etwa mit +10 s.

Ich habe eine Weile gesucht kennen und habe nicht einen gefunden ... weiß jemand, falls vorhanden? Ich fühle mich einfach wird es eine zusätzliche Dimension ins Spiel fügen, da es so schwer ist, +10 s heute erhalten, nachdem alle ninjanerfs, atlas Steine ​​vom Boss-Monster oder einfach nur jede beliebige Kreatur fallen, so dass keine Item Mall, alle Söldner werden konnten und Halterungen könnten zu einem festen Preis auf den Markt ect gekauft werden.

Will nur so viel Spaß macht und mir etwas für die nDoors Version Ziel seit seiner schwer zu halten Interessent, ohne dafür einen großen Teil meiner rl Geld.
Old 10/09/2011, 21:07   #5

Hello friends!
I want to invite you all to play with me at Atlantica Private Server.
The first and only private server of Atlantica Online, the MMORPG where you need to unlock the secrets of Atlantis to save the world.

If you want to join me in this great game, or you want to join one of the other games that OGRealms.com has,
please click on the following links:
Main Site:
Forums:
Game Site:

Note:
This message was provided by "OGRAtlantica" to be used in our advertising system.
We take no responsibility for the misuse of this syst
Old 11/15/2012, 15:49   #6

No this is nice server

MainSite: