Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Atlantica Online corrupted file through auto patch atlantica.exe

Discussion on [Request] Atlantica Online corrupted file through auto patch atlantica.exe within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Atlantica Online corrupted file through auto patch atlantica.exe

Dear ElitePVPers.

I need your help. I am looking since two days now through the internet for a solution, the support of atlantica left me alone and did not answer any of my help requests.

I have following problem:

Monday a new patch was released by Ndoor: Atlantica 10907 or so. the autopatcher downloaded this file and the a problem occured:

atlantica.exe is in use by another program, download failed, retry the download or reboot and so on. the problem seems, after my search in a corrupted file: 10907_000035.pnz or so in the downloaded patches folder. This file is the atlantica.exe and the normal file size is about 14 MB, but the downloaded file is sometimes (i tried it now about 15-20 times) 0 MB, 3,5 MB, 4,0. but even after new installation of the newest client from ther website it is not possible that the client downloads this file correctly. I hope that anyone could send me this file per mail. I would be very very grateful for that.

Greetings and thanks from germany

charunkel
Old 11/01/2009, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,217
Geh zum Task-Manager und beende alle Prozesse die mit Atlantica zu tun haben und sonst lade es neu herunter