Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Still no new Serv?

Discussion on Still no new Serv? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/04/2015, 20:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
Believe when I see it haha Even tho the owner of Vendetta is very legit!
You will, is gonna take abit longer due to holidays plus other work tho
Old 01/05/2015, 02:14   #47

Gotcha I will stay on the look out!
Old 01/05/2015, 17:23   #48

elite*gold: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by descheppper View Post
I dont like the pvp of the version of the freetoplay because the long distance mercenaries was so strong in this versions, hwarangs killing a mercenarie with 4 hits and the tbs in this version is just terrible.

I like more the version I was talking about, the level 150 cap without pegasus gears.

And a pserver should put the cash mercenaries in the game market, a pserver with cash mercenaries just sucks like freetoplay and mtrue.
The rest of itens like mount and others thing i dont matter but cash mercennaries in a private server just sucks...
Any server game have weak point, don't complain too much, play as you can play
Old 01/05/2015, 18:25   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntkhoi1123 View Post
Any server game have weak point, don't complain too much, play as you can play
Well, I prefer play nothing than playing servers like Mtrue and Freetoplay.
But yeah, let's wait for a server and see whats happens.
Old 01/05/2015, 18:50   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by descheppper View Post
Well, I prefer play nothing than playing servers like Mtrue and Freetoplay.
But yeah, let's wait for a server and see whats happens.
We need more new players
Old 01/05/2015, 20:39   #51

I love Atlantica
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2015, 18:22   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheLastChallenge View Post
I love Atlantica
You'r welcome
Old 01/08/2015, 02:15   #53

elite*gold: 100
Can we at least know what version will it be ? I just hope it won't be the v3.xx.xx that OGRealms had cuz that's so outdated :S
Old 01/08/2015, 10:15   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbla View Post
Can we at least know what version will it be ? I just hope it won't be the v3.xx.xx that OGRealms had cuz that's so outdated :S
v4.00.00
Old 01/15/2015, 12:25   #55

any news ?
Old 01/18/2015, 19:37   #56

push*
Old 01/20/2015, 15:46   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgan21 View Post
any news ?
Progress is now being made, I would love to give a time scale but things happen that can be beyond our control :P

As soon as we feel we have stable ground to walk on we will inform people.

Hope you all had a good holidays/new year btw^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2015, 06:41   #58

Ty for update . Just let us know pls when u know a probably eta like 2 weeks left or something like this.
Told u if need help let me know.

~Kaisa~
Old 01/24/2015, 19:32   #59

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
aSH]]Our focus right now is just to release Atlantica and focus on the 3 games for a while get a solid community under us with a well run staff and procedures.

We like to aim for the rare games and the ones unreleased or with minimum competition so it gives us freedom and space to work at our pace and not a demanding players pace like in the past, it gets tense for a developer and we can make a lot of mistakes due to rushing.
Source:

Quote:
Well the files we have are 2011 files, they aren't recent but they're also not public so it would be a rare server if we were to pursue it.
Source:
Old 01/26/2015, 02:16   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Source:
Well the files we have are 2011 files, they aren't recent but they're also not public so it would be a rare server if we were to pursue it.
All true but sorta taken out of context.

Progress is being made on bringing the files right upto-date with fully custom coding work being done by a higher skilled dev (sometimes i think he is talking in klingon...)

As [B]ash said rushing it will only result in similar past experiences being restricted to older content.

When we have any idea of if/when we are needing testing/opening a server here will be the first place i post, I know not everyone loves me but we all share the same love Atlantica online <3

Edit

Our Developer just asked me to post this on his behalf since so many of you will have questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXverse
"maj choS elitepvpers, tup 'ej HIja' pa' atlantica jabwI' qaStaHvIS Qap jatlh vIneH. Hoch mercenarys, npcs, monsters, mounts 'ej decorations lang laH update, 'ej maH Hoch wo' vo' korean updates implement 'e' nID maH. je 'oH implement qaStaHvIS HaQchorHey mIw Hoch He 'angbogh wItlha' chu' je tbs Qu' laH chel maH 'e' nID maH. ghobe' wej qIt loD quv 'ach potlhmo' chu' implement vaj 'e' je 'oH implement maH laH vItu' baj around. HIja' ngo' jabwI' teywI' vaj tu'lu' nIvbogh Qap 'oH Hurvo', je Qap maH stamina pat eliminating. DubelmoHchugh SID 'ej qatlho'. "

Spoiler :P
Thanks
6 Users