Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] Find memory

Discussion on [ASK] Find memory within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK] Find memory

Hi there...
I'm newbie...

I want to ask how to find a memory of item using cheat engine...

Thx before..
Old 10/01/2012, 12:32   #2

If its stackable item maybe search for value of 100 ( stack of 100 of this item). Then change the item stack to 90 and search for value of 90, and go lower and lower untill you have 1 value. (Doubt it will work this way but it does for most flash games, hehe)
Old 10/07/2012, 22:36   #3

It wasn't work guy....

Any body can give me article about finding memori of item in inventory??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request: How to find on memory
02/02/2013 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
How to find Mobs in Memory(on screen mobs) -Mobid Check -Mob Coordinate check How to make this.. Ty.
How to find a list of mobs in memory
10/08/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 13 Replies
I have been attempting to locate a list in memory that would hold the mobs that are currently loaded into memory. my methodology has been: 1) Finding all of the mobs that i could target and making a range of their IDs EX, (8010C340,8010C342,8010C343 ...) 2) Search for Mob ID's to find all the addresses that contained monster ID's EX, using CE, Scan Type: Range Value: between 8010c340 and 8010c345 3) Manually looked at each address in memory...
memory address find
05/28/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
i got this off drunken cheetah from gameanarchy.net. i use it all the time its better in my opinion because i can use it with almost any game. allows to view process's with ease. really cool check it out tell me what you think. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting :handsdown:
how to find equips in memory?
09/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
how can i find the equipment i have on in the memory?also how about inventory?unique item id numbers? ALSO me and a few ppl been arguing about what (server-sided)server check realy is how does it check?