Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: How to find on memory

Discussion on Request: How to find on memory within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: How to find on memory

How to find Mobs in Memory(on screen mobs)
-Mobid Check
-Mob Coordinate check

How to make this..
Ty.
Old 02/02/2013, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
i don't know
Old 02/02/2013, 14:46   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You're best finding the address for the send and receive functions so you can read this data from packets and control the client through he send function.

Yes you could locate the actual area in memory where the mob structs are being stored but there's no reason to. Send/Recv means only hooking two addresses and you can know absolutely every tiny bit of information the client does.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find a list of mobs in memory
10/08/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 13 Replies
I have been attempting to locate a list in memory that would hold the mobs that are currently loaded into memory. my methodology has been: 1) Finding all of the mobs that i could target and making a range of their IDs EX, (8010C340,8010C342,8010C343 ...) 2) Search for Mob ID's to find all the addresses that contained monster ID's EX, using CE, Scan Type: Range Value: between 8010c340 and 8010c345 3) Manually looked at each address in memory...
How can i find metin2 hp memory address ?
10/09/2009 - General Coding - 11 Replies
How can i find metin2 hp memory address (Value) ? and i need help about moblock make
memory address find
05/28/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
i got this off drunken cheetah from gameanarchy.net. i use it all the time its better in my opinion because i can use it with almost any game. allows to view process's with ease. really cool check it out tell me what you think. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting :handsdown:
how to find equips in memory?
09/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
how can i find the equipment i have on in the memory?also how about inventory?unique item id numbers? ALSO me and a few ppl been arguing about what (server-sided)server check realy is how does it check?