Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMER STEVEMALONE777

Discussion on EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMER STEVEMALONE777 within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/31/2012, 22:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
i havent once said nobody here hasnt got the same surname than anyone else. but logic dictates to me that 7 people is a high coincidence. since its my gold at risk, i chose to keep it. the Country of origin or color of peoples skin hasnt been mentioned at all, so im not sure where racism comes into the picture. you have ginger hair so i wont sell to you, your stating this is racist? as its the same thing as a name, nothing to do with your race. If 7 people named smith, or robertson or watson ... doesnt matter what the name is, its the same name.

presuming someone knows something isnt the same as the person actually knowing what you think they know

anyway getting off track. no i dont know how many people have that name, its not one of the facts ive picked up in my years of life

and finally botting? i used a bot from here when i was level 105 till 107 or so, thats it ... my gold now is from selling all my equips from quitting, not botting.
Old 03/31/2012, 23:46   #17

i just bought some gold from a guy in this site and he is trustworthy...better than stevemalone777. BTw, did you guys notice how this scammer ignored my question? i asked him to say in here that wheter he traded me the gold as he posted to paypal (lol) he jus skipped it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!!!!!

LOL now he said...i changed my story for saying i got my money back...I said that cuz i will get it back for sure...your tracking number will not work lol.
Old 04/01/2012, 02:32   #18

Id like to say somthing about this. Im the creator of the 2moons epademic your welcome. And let me tell you once the user finds he is successfull in delivering goods the evil will quickly surface. meaning.... after he starts getting money there is more of a chance of being a victom which clearly one of you are based on your post. This is natural for basement kids to recieve a bit of power then quickly abuse it.

Thing is you cant do **** about it.

My suggestion is simply this. (Sorry steve) once you have goten a bad report consider it game over.! Mise well make a new account which has even less credability. I'm a marketing GURU and hacking games is oldschool. Once you aquire a report involving somone being scammed = GAME OVER! and real underground guru's wont pay u any attention and can quickly spread the word about the situation.....

Rule 1 trust no-one
Rule 2 refer to rule number 1

well how can we do business without breaking the rules. this my freind is what UNDERGROUND is.. I wish all of you the best of luck! and clearly steve broke the rules thus rendering his credit neglagent. Your welcome.... I think u can pick it up from here.
Old 04/01/2012, 09:49   #19

if people decide not to deal with me then they dont, people have a right to decide if they feel safe or not. Doesnt help when people like you jump in who have nothing to do with it and start labelling people "basement kids" and "evil". And then have the cheek to label yourself "guru" in the process lmao.

seriously, your post was pointless, "clearly steve broke the rules thus rendering his credit neglagent" ---> is this a multi account being used? as for some reason you are taking one side of the story when you dont even know the full story? Your even taking this guys side after there is other people using this surname and i have refunded them, and even refused to sell to them to stop problems happening.

anyway. im a safe seller, my thread shows this. people buy from me then great, they will enjoy the gold they get and ill enjoy there cash. If people dont buy, then thats good for them too, they are taking precautions and i wouldnt blame them for that
Old 04/01/2012, 11:58   #20

my last name is nguyen... :O
and i bought from him... hes legit >__________>
Old 04/01/2012, 12:22   #21

I sold my ao account to someone whos last name was Nguyen, lol. But had no problems with it.
Old 04/01/2012, 14:29   #22

not saying there is a problem with people with this name im just saying in my eyes 7 peple with this name coming to me withing hours of each other wanting 50b gold seems unlikely they all were different people. an not being able to tell who ARE legit people is a problem to me.
Old 04/01/2012, 15:30   #23

Fyi steve if someone wanted to scam you surely first thing they would do is change there last name?

Also 'maybe' if you sold to 1 VN player he would tell his family you are trust worthy hence they all want to buy?

I dunno really and i can see both points of view but in fairness this guy has done nothing wrong but you choose to lock his money up in a dispute rather than just refund and choose not to deal with him as you stated because of a name.

IMO just give him his money back, you both loose out but then your both safe, welcome to internet trading...
Old 04/01/2012, 16:07   #24

he chose to lock his money up filing dispute, refunds have been given to the other 2 people who tried to pay, then i saw there last names and give them a refund.

either way im trying to move onwards, paypal claim closes in 2 more days so it will be sorted thankfully. other people either have there gold or the money back and i have appologised about this to them stating my reason about there surname. if 7 people came to me with the surname smith, or frankling or any other name it would be the same situation for me.

oh and i cant give any money back, he files claim meaning money is removed from my account. paypal has his money now.
Old 04/01/2012, 16:30   #25

my last name is nguyen and with a good credit history...yet he refused me
LOL

so u gona change ur mind about selling to me ?
Old 04/01/2012, 17:04   #26

i could say my name is king george with a perfect history, doesnt actually mean i am :P thats the problem, doesnt matter what you say you are, fact is it could be a lie couldnt it? lol, which is why im protecting myself

oh i forgot to mention, to those who care about the matter, none of these 7 vietnam people with Nguyen name had a address registered in vietnam, they were all USA. where the name isnt 40% popular
Old 04/01/2012, 18:25   #27

When I sold some gold, I also sold to 2 different "Lee Nguyen" peoples... How many peoples got this name ? o.O
Old 04/01/2012, 20:54   #28

elite*gold: 100
This is why Nguyen is so popular xDD

Nguyễn (Northern pronunciation [ŋʷjə̌ˀn] ( listen), southern [ŋʷjə̌ŋ] ( listen) is the most common Vietnamese family name.

By some estimates, approximately forty per cent of Viet Namese people have this surname.

The prevalence of Nguyễn as a family name in Viet Nam extends to outside of the country where many Viet Namese people have emigrated. Nguyễn is the seventh most common family name in Australia (second only to Smith in the Melbourne phone books), and the fifty-fourth most common in France. In the United States, it is the fifty-seventh most common family name according to the 2000 Census, as well as the most common exclusively East Asian surname, a massive leap from its 229th-place ranking in 1990.It is ranked 124th in the U.S. Social Security Index. It is the sixty-second most common surname in Norway and the 85th most common name in the Czech Republic and tops the foreign name list of that country. Nguyễn is the Vietnamese transliteration of the Chinese surname (阮), which is often transliterated as Ruan in Mandarin, Yuen in Cantonese, or Nyoe in Wu Chinese.
Old 04/01/2012, 21:12   #29

yea i googled around when the name started popping up :P doesnt help me though its a very good way of scamming using that as an excuse, but also sucks when real buyers come along and want to buy.