Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*WATCH OUT* For this scammer...

Discussion on *WATCH OUT* For this scammer... within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*WATCH OUT* For this scammer...

I where gonna trade my mage for his TB +7 and ye well i was going first, It didnt really go like i wanted.. Ty adversary2007 for scamming me ..

His account name here : adversary2007
Email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trimmer is a Scammer, watch out!
01/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 13 Replies
Scammed me for 50$, for fuck sakes. Here's proof of payment, http://i47.tinypic.com/ehc6tg.jpg Here's msn chat log, (3:41 PM) -: I've sent the money, Michael. (3:41 PM) trimmer: k il check
Watch out for Soruk - Scammer.
09/15/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
The agreement was that I give him the infos first, Which I did because he didn't wanna go first so I gave him the id/password and he went on the character I assume and changed the password and email 10 minutes later. The agreement was he was supposibly suppost to send me $25 but ofcourse he never sent a dime. Good thing I never gave him the reg email though. Will post proofs if needed/wanted by the way. - That's to bad because I thought this guy would be trustworthy since he has 3...
Watch Out Seal Of Fun IS a SCAMMER!!!
06/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone Im Revenge, I would like to announce that SealOfFun [email protected] is a scammer. He gave me an account for some ingame gold and then went on it and stole the equipment I had gotten and PKED (Murdered) a ton of people. He said he would give me the items back and would stay off but he never gave them back. The char i had gotten at lvl 65 is now lvl 64 and is still at murder lvl 11. Plz for your sake dont trade with this man he is a liar and a scammer. TY.