Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF a hint to duplicate an item on AONA

Discussion on LF a hint to duplicate an item on AONA within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF a hint to duplicate an item on AONA

as listed above,i'm looking for a hint,advise on how to duplicate an item on NA version of ao,pm me here,i offer reward to the winning solution.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HINT] Transformers Universe - Quick Attack Rate Skill Hack Hint
11/23/2014 - Facebook - 28 Replies
This is just a hint on how to do this hack, I am not giving out how to do the hack in full detail, It took me 8 hours before I had this working properly among several other hacks I managed to make up to that point. So I've saved you 8 hours or probably more than that of looking around, Let's see how strong your Metal is :D And for those that figure it out, Give them hell, The playerbase says they've never seen game hackers before July 27th, let's show them all how we do things. :) Attack...
is there anyone can give a hint can do a DH on CRPH?just only a hint.thanks alot
09/08/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
for those who can give me a hint,thanks to you bro^^
Duplicate Items.*HINT ONLY
04/05/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 27 Replies
GO @ YOUR BANK AND BUY SOMETHING.... AND???? TADAA ITS 'DC' (GUYS YUNG PANGALAWA NALANG ANG HUHULAAN NYU KUNG ANU GAGAWIN)
fake item duplicate
08/09/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
aight... i know i may seem like a noob but i'm not just cuz i got 2 posts so far >.< my first thread... so bear with me. step 1 - find a guy that looks noobish, or you think is just plain dumb. step 2 - ask them if they know how to duplicate items step 3 - they say, "thats not possible" step 4 - you say "yes it is"
Is there a way to duplicate an item?
08/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I've been seening a lot of people on my server with double socket neckys. I meen, theres about 20 of em out there that I no of. Im thinkin maybe they are dupping the item. Or maybe they just do somthin else. If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh Although, this is nothing like the dura hack, or repairing in your house, or lvling your guard with the new hack. This is somthing I've never seen before. So maybe I...