Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ask for trade on MeGaMax

Discussion on Ask for trade on MeGaMax within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ask for trade on MeGaMax

not complaining for the 50 buks i send to him,those not changing my life,just saying,beware and take all precautions when dealing with MegaMax...once he received the payment he went quiet mode on skype....just saying...

Pagato con
UniCredit S.p.A. x-abcd
Il tuo metodo di pagamento di riserva è MasterCard x-abcd
Tasso di cambio
49,44 EUR = 2.650,14 PHP
1 EUR = 53,6085 PHP
Codice transazione
74L86465WM182033R
Inviato a
Marvin Manalo

Dettagli
Inviato a Marvin Manalo2.436,24 PHP
Tariffa213,90 PHP
Totale2.650,14 PHP
##############################
anything that leads to as paypall ID or Marvin Manalo is to be considered a scam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How To Make MeGaMaX Source Work
05/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies
Hey All Many ppl Was Ask Why Source MeGaMaX Dont Work now i Will Let ppl Know how to Make This Source Work If You Dont Have The Source Download From here Password For Extract Source: MeGaMaX Take Copy And Paste You Must Download Appserv 2.6.0 Cuz We All Use 2.5.10 And
[OFFTOPIC] MeGaMax
01/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
hey, is it have some body here got link for MeGaMaX DB+patch? coz the old one(from keithbell123 thread) dont want let me to download coz have a time after 3 second wating will be able to download it change to another website call BigAndFree =.=
[HELP]i wanna get help about MeGaMaX & Kinshi source
08/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
when i make character and got spells,skills,profs and gears after that when i logg off and re-login i back as i was no spells,skills.... what i have to do to make server save..! please i wanna really get help:(
[question]AcountServer 2.6 megamax
03/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
this acount server work in tq binaries 5065? and how do I change the ips to connect? because my hangs in the loading and is stopped if someone can help me I will be grateful! thanks