Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

170 account Alexandria

Discussion on 170 account Alexandria within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 170 account Alexandria

170 account with various mercs between 140~165. Most common mercs are there, except those super rare one. Typically I just play with the best triple gun setup, with atilla, vamp, roro, necro, rin, clown supports.
While the setup isn't naked but there isn't much gear/wealth on them anyway, might is relatively low. Why? Cuz I lost almost 1 trillion to scammer.
There's almost 1 year worth of BL left inactive, several class change tickets.

Not posting too much character details / screenshot cuz that is stupid, I got one account banned before.

I don't come here much nowadays, if you interested to know more, hit me a message at my Facebook . Don't try other contact method you're just wasting your time. Skyper can just get lost.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S/T> Nexon Account (Alexandria server)
03/01/2016 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
S/T> Nexon AO account, with: Nation Ruller Title, 75 days of Platinum License, 30 days of Blessing License(both not used yet), 180 Atlas Ore, 6B + of MHSC and MHSJ, 12 days concentration license, Roro (untradable) and one Legion Merc (don't remember it name, but the tradable lv 1 orb cost 100B). Some untradable 30d mounts. It's not a good main account, but maybe could be good to an alt. I accept itens on Mtrue server or $$ via Paypal. Pm me or post here, thanks everyone!
WTS>Account Level 151 (Alexandria)
09/28/2015 - Atlantica Online Trading - 2 Replies
zz
Selling account 162lvl atlantis blademaster alexandria
04/02/2015 - Atlantica Online Trading - 3 Replies
Selling atlantica account 162 lvl main atlantis blademaster, all IM mercs, almost maxed all skills, account have blessing licences and warrior packs and also alot of rebirth tokents to get +7 weapons or items. Account has own house, alot of mercs, and almost 50k AT points to use them on exp or attack boosts (for easy raids or bosses). Main is equipped with almost perfect atlantis battle set for easy raids, tbs, pvp. Both pieces has +5 multihit (max) 225+150 vit, 250 str and 200 mdef. Main has...
Alexandria..
03/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
what build are their going be? i mean does any one know???