Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/T> Nexon Account (Alexandria server)

Discussion on S/T> Nexon Account (Alexandria server) within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink S/T> Nexon Account (Alexandria server)

S/T> Nexon AO account, with: Nation Ruller Title, 75 days of Platinum License, 30 days of Blessing License(both not used yet), 180 Atlas Ore, 6B + of MHSC and MHSJ, 12 days concentration license, Roro (untradable) and one Legion Merc (don't remember it name, but the tradable lv 1 orb cost 100B). Some untradable 30d mounts.
It's not a good main account, but maybe could be good to an alt.
I accept itens on Mtrue server or $$ via Paypal.
Pm me or post here, thanks everyone!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] KDBot in Alexandria on Duckroad server.
02/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello. I have a problem running KDBot in Alexandria. I am playing on duckroad.net server. So the problem is if I run bot anywhere on mobs from lvl 1 to 99, that includes all B1,B2,B3,B4 maps the bot runs fine no problems. BUT when I move to Alexandria and load the bot it doesnt matter what mobs, I tried 100, 101 , 104 , 105 , 106 it is ALWAYS frozen. It's just like it can't see the location? Or what is that. Usually when I alt+tab it takes maybe 5 seconds to bot to refresh all stats while...
New Server for Alexandria Update!
03/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 91 Replies
REAL AUTHOR: Asphy Before you read: Everything you are about to read was ALL written by Asphy, I'm Only the one posting it :). -Yuri Asphy:
l2player on Alexandria server
11/17/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Somebody can help me start my game without l2player? After update on server, i can't login... I change engine.ll but me disconnected then i am log in. When they use old version l2player i can log in with that engine.dll, i changed token, but nothing! I cant login now without l2player and cant use bot... Help please! P.S. www.deviantrealms.com