Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

l2player on Alexandria server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Somebody can help me start my game without l2player? After update on server, i can't login... I change engine.ll but me disconnected then i am log in. When they use old version l2player i can log in with that engine.dll, i changed token, but nothing! I cant login now without l2player and cant use bot... Help please!

P.S.

« L2.ini Problem | l2 c3 bnb server please help! »

Similar Threads
New Server for Alexandria Update!
03/18/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 91 Replies
REAL AUTHOR: Asphy Before you read: Everything you are about to read was ALL written by Asphy, I'm Only the one posting it :). -Yuri Asphy:
L2player
09/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi there ppl... i was wondering if anyone knows how i could see what is the address memory that L2player access and changes when it launch the l2.exe maybe a process snifer or somehting like that :eek: The ideea is: how the heck did those guys who made Wp152b found out the token add... and maybe we can change l2.exe with a memory editor so we can bypass the l2player and have access to help file? anyone? ...any ideea?
about c3 & L2player
09/26/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
( katarxas kalisperes s'olous tous ellines/ides! simera pirame to evropaiko!!!) anyway... ...i'm playing in a C3 server ( e-global ) which uses an -----> L2player ( login.exe ) ...to connect! Evil-x told me this:
l2player
09/20/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
anyone managed to bypass it?