Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying And Selling Atlantica Online Gold

Discussion on Buying And Selling Atlantica Online Gold within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/28/2016, 15:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
I prefer gold only. Sorry about that, items are very difficult for me to resale.
Old 02/29/2016, 20:03   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What happened to my gold?

I purchased 200b from this guy and he NEVER gave me gold, I have all the Skype chats as proof that he never replied.
Was he always a scammer?
I am completely serious and want to warn EVERYBODY not to deal with this individual.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2016, 13:46   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I also bought 350b 28 hours ago, cause i was buying from him before. After sending money he disapeared, blocked on whatsapp and no answer on skype.

Edit 2: my friend gonna figure out his ip in next 48h

I talked with him. I got my gold, he shared acc with me and i transfered gold to myself. Here is his msg to all: [14:37:42] Cannot share la: Seller has paid my gold. He wants to mention to all involved that he is in korea now and his laptop is damaged and is unable to get on. Do followup on Skype for any issues. He is keen on rectifying the situation
[14:37:55] Cannot share la: something along this line will be good and the removal of my mobile.

He will be back on normal in around 14 days.

Skype him for more detalis he will be on wifi in 14-15 hours from now
Old 03/03/2016, 18:27   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't understand why moderators have removed my and Tim's posts. We established Tim's innocence and exposed Chudyszop as a thief and blackmailer. Could I get an explanation for this? Without those posts, Tim's reputation will be brought down unfairly.