Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asking for help

Discussion on Asking for help within the Artist Tutorials forum part of the General Art category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Asking for help

#CLOSE
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
[Help] Emme is asking for help?
11/09/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hay guys. If you're noob, we press the Green <- Back button. Anyways, : This is really seldom I ask here for help,but anyways,someone of you might got an idea. Im going to code KOBoard in-game, like conquer has it,but not really sure how I would make it as a rank. Ive figured out a way to do it noobie style,but it looks kind of like this: if (ThisKO > 1stKO) { ThisKO = 1stKO; } if (ThisKO > 2stKO && ThisKO != 1stKO) { ThisKO = 2stKO;
I'm asking the community for help :D
03/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
Well I've been thinking about a way to make a pixel-based aimbot... I know, theres CIDProxy but with it, comes its 'flaws' 1. It's obvious your aimbotting 2. Maybe you don't trust proxies, like me SO!! My theory is a pixel-aimbot would be sufficient enough to hit more times than a normal human being, but not enough to where you are called an aimbotter :eek: My dilemma is this, I need all your smart brains to come up with a solution with me :D (If it's good enough and I take your...
i tryed everything now i am asking for help
11/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok i set up tbot everything works right then he gos to the boting area then doesn't kill anything WtF:mad: