Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Animations-Designer

Discussion on Suche Animations-Designer within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Animations-Designer

Hallo,

ich suche derzeit einen Animations-Designer der mir das ein oder andere für Twitch machen kann (hauptsächlich einen Szenen Übergang) meldet euch. Ich werde alles nähere mit euch besprechen.
Habe auch schon ein Logo, mit dem du arbeiten kannst.

Ich freu mich auch eure Anfragen schreibt eure Skype-Name hier drunter oder added mich einfach.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE/ANIMATIONS] Creating run/walk animations which work properly
09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Good afternoon elitepvpers, in this brief guide I will explain how to create any animation that implies a movement of the model in the world space. Many have been wondering why new run or walk animations wouldn't work properly, and today I will explain the reason. I'm sorry but I did not include any screenshot, for lack of both willingness and time. An animations works by moving various bones, and I think this part is clear to everyone. The thing is, the Granny3D engine cannot know if the...