Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSOFTWARE - ARMA 3 | UPDATED AND UNDETECTED | FREE KEYS | VARIABLE EDITOR |

Discussion on ZSOFTWARE - ARMA 3 | UPDATED AND UNDETECTED | FREE KEYS | VARIABLE EDITOR | within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
Wink ZSOFTWARE - ARMA 3 | UPDATED AND UNDETECTED | FREE KEYS | VARIABLE EDITOR |

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/15/2022, 14:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Used it for a week now, i have used pretty much all public arma 3 cheats in the past. I would rank this pretty high up there with the better ones. The features are pretty nice and exactly what i was looking for (Recoil modifier, map esp and prediction dot) a minus the prediction dot for vehicles was abit buggy. Other then that i enjoyed the cheat alot, everything else works.

Aimbot:
Its good and hits it shots, but its only for rage. You cant really play legit with this aimbot as if someone spectates you they will see that you have no recoil and ur snapping on pretty hard. Other then that if you want to ragehack its really good.

ESP:
normal esp and map esp are good, they work like they should with alot of features. My only issue with this is that i think it should be more configurable, like you should be able to toggle health, box and distance by itself, atm you can only use all or use none. Also the map esp and normal esp are bound together, you cant use map esp without using normal esp if that makes sense.

misc:
Lots of different features that other public cheats dont have, you can have alot of fun trolling with this cheat.

Overall this is a really good cheat in my book, like it will crash sometimes but the owner works hard to fix it. I would say it crasches less then proofcore. I dont have much experience with the detection rates as i have only used it for a week, but i guess we will see in the future.
Old 05/15/2022, 19:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali muscle View Post
Used it for a week now, i have used pretty much all public arma 3 cheats in the past. I would rank this pretty high up there with the better ones. The features are pretty nice and exactly what i was looking for (Recoil modifier, map esp and prediction dot) a minus the prediction dot for vehicles was abit buggy. Other then that i enjoyed the cheat alot, everything else works.

Aimbot:
Its good and hits it shots, but its only for rage. You cant really play legit with this aimbot as if someone spectates you they will see that you have no recoil and ur snapping on pretty hard. Other then that if you want to ragehack its really good.

ESP:
normal esp and map esp are good, they work like they should with alot of features. My only issue with this is that i think it should be more configurable, like you should be able to toggle health, box and distance by itself, atm you can only use all or use none. Also the map esp and normal esp are bound together, you cant use map esp without using normal esp if that makes sense.

misc:
Lots of different features that other public cheats dont have, you can have alot of fun trolling with this cheat.

Overall this is a really good cheat in my book, like it will crash sometimes but the owner works hard to fix it. I would say it crasches less then proofcore. I dont have much experience with the detection rates as i have only used it for a week, but i guess we will see in the future.
Thank you for the feedback. The issue is with a large amount of customizability, the menu gets very cluttered and becomes ugly. At the moment there is a perfect amount I'd say. Crashes only necessarily happen if you are on the wrong windows version, if you are experiencing crashes please contact -Sam#7948 on discord.
Old 05/25/2022, 08:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any scripts executor?
Old 05/26/2022, 10:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super good cheat and a friendly dude selling, 10/10! +rep
Old 05/26/2022, 11:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4yDakMan View Post
Any scripts executor?
The normal way of script execution on Arma 3 externally has been patched. Will look into another way soon
Old 05/26/2022, 21:50   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

atm the best a3 cheat you can buy.
-most features
-best aimbot
Old 05/27/2022, 02:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely one of the better cheats out there, tarkov is such a hard game the cheese is helping me learn my way a little bit vs being punished solo. Would buy Lifetime access if i could!
Old 05/27/2022, 16:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have cheated for a few years and i can say the Aimbot is nothing like any other cheat and the visuals are amazing you can also " Friend " people such as admin and change the Colour of there Boxes to make it more noticeable when trying to fight.

the cheat devs work on the cheat all the time with new updates almost weekly and there all trusted members of the cheating community

+rep trusted developer's

+rep Best Aimbot on the Cheating market

+rep best visuals by changing the Boxes to 3 options (Corner boxes, Dynamic Boxes, Normal Boxes)

+rep 0 lag with minimal problems and if you have a issue they have 24/7 support.
Old 05/27/2022, 16:49   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have cheated in arma for a few years now and finally found the cheat that i will use for my entire life such a good cheat and easy to use and it has some crazy features as spawning money on the most played rp servers really recommend this even the aimbot is perfect and has mind blowing features and and feature u want added u ask the Alex and if it possible he will work on it rightaway really recommend this there isnt enough words to explain how perfect this cheat is for legit and rage cheating 100% recommend

+rep trusted devs and amazing response time

+rep Alex really friendly guy and amazing community

+rep esp is just everything u can ask for really good and easy to use and to configure

+rep misc i am lost of words of some of the features it just saves u a lot of time in arma and just mind blowing really love them

+rep injection perfect i get 1 injection fail once per like 50 injects its all good still really good

cheat 10/10 u need to buy rn
Old 05/27/2022, 19:19   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice cheat
+good aimbot
+rep best visuals
Old 05/27/2022, 21:18   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexzDK View Post

ZCHEATS: ARMA 3 UNDETECTED

FEATURE LIST

✔️ PLAYER ESP ✔️

✔️ AIMBOT ✔️

✔️ MISC FEATURES ✔️

✔️ VARIABLE EDITOR ✔️

COMPETITIVE PRICING

$60 Monthly Subscription - EXCLUDING TAX

$35 Weekly Subscription - EXCLUDING TAX

✔️ CARD PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND CRYPTO ALL ACCEPTED! ✔️

UNMATCHED SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY

24/7 Support

Interactive Development (your voice matters)

Consistent updates and behind-the-scenes information

CLICK BELOW TO JOIN US TODAY!

bEST CHEATS 100% LEGIT
Old 05/28/2022, 01:25   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5k hours on Arma 3 and I've never seen anything like it. really very functional
I definitely want to buy new subscriptions

--------

Not found#1585
Old 05/28/2022, 01:35   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up best arma cheese

+rep, best chair i´ve ever used and fast response if you have any questions
Old 05/28/2022, 06:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

N1 cheat
Perfect prediction aimbot, work great
ESP work great too
Variable editor - idn, didn't understand how to use it

Tags
aimbot, altislife, arma3, cheat, hack