Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSOFTWARE - ARMA 3 | UPDATED AND UNDETECTED | FREE KEYS | VARIABLE EDITOR |

Discussion on ZSOFTWARE - ARMA 3 | UPDATED AND UNDETECTED | FREE KEYS | VARIABLE EDITOR | within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/28/2023, 19:14   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Really Good job guys! is working perfect and easily. I recemented 100%.
Never had problem using with this cheat.
Old 09/28/2023, 14:42   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up BoreyBando Review

Honestly would rate this cheat the best when it comes to Arma3, they've worked on every server so far un-detected. I've only used this on Arma3 but the features seem to be much better then any other menus available, not only that but the game runs smooth with very minimal FPS drop while using ESP and things of that nature. The reason I was attracted to this company over other ones is specially due to the Map ESP, this feature is extremely useful on pretty much any type of RP server and gives your a massive advantage. I've had no issues using this on Olympus without detection, though I avoid any murder mode type things. Installation is somewhat tricky but just follow the instruction given on the forums and Inject BEFORE you open the game! This menu truly have more features then I will ever use.

ESP:
Players
MAP ESP
Health, Name, and distance toggleable
Vehicles, Planes & Boats
Parachutes
Hide / Show Team, Group & Invisible Players
Customizable distance for all types of visuals
Add friends

Murder Mode:
Aimbot
Silent Aim
Customizable Accuracy
Customizable smoothing
Customizable FOV
Togglable
Toggleable lock on dead

Bullet Modifiers:
Unlimited ammo
No recoil
No Sway
Modify bullets, Caliber & damage, ext...

MISC:
Variable Editor
Money Spawner
Vehicle Repair
Unlock vehicle
*** mode
Noclip
Speed hack
Unlock all DLC
Hide overlay from screen captures

I would highly recommended this cheat to other people in the Arma, Tarkov or Dayz community, the ESP and Map ESP is among the best honestly, if you're in the market for cheats or even a 1 day pass don't sleep on Zsoft!
Old 11/06/2023, 22:07   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

REVIEW ARMA 3

I think the #1 Cheat still to use cause it has the most features and is UD for a good amount of time I used it over 1 year no ban.

ESP is clean asf Aimbot is really good but I usally play without it cause its more legit.

ESP 10/10
AIMBOT 9/10
MISC 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post

Old 12/13/2023, 02:21   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Defo the best software i have used, mods even alexz himself replies really fast. I WOULD not spend my money elsewhere and i advise everyone else use this software. fair prices and works really well. Ive personally used EFT myself and its made my game so much more enjoyable and actually was able to learn stuff before getting donked by someone. Ive also used ARMA also which just made things easier in many ways. If you get stuck at all trying to set it up right or going through the sequence of setting bios up etc etc mods like jewish delight will even help through anyDESK which can make the whole situation so much easier for people who are not so good with computers and software. I personally would not recommend any other software or service others can be so expensice its unreal. I will be purchasing lifetime for this software myself so if that does not say something then hey ho i dont know what to tell you.
Old 01/09/2024, 00:10   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesn't work.
Old 01/14/2024, 11:53   #66

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponziakdd View Post
Doesn't work.
Open a ticket in our discord and we will help you
Old 02/01/2024, 07:53   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking ZSoftware Review

​Been a User of ZCheats for a while now and am finally comfortable making a review after using all its features and cheats. just gonna list some key points

PROS
  1. Easy to use and setup
  2. Active Support and Community
  3. All Access passes give multiple cheats
  4. tons of features that other providers don't have
  5. Good Undetection history (I've never been banned yet using their cheats but results may vary)
  6. Best Aimbot I've experienced and I use plenty of other providers still
  7. the developer/owner is very active also and pretty cool <3
  8. Prediction Dot is Amazing
  9. Map Esp is *** tier
  10. Best Cheat on The market for Arma 3

CONS
  1. Aimbot/Prediction Dot Don't work on vehicles (Example: On HummingBird Bench)

​I've Wrote this with 0 Bias and 100% my experience and opinon (I don't take false reviews lightly) By EAC/Etwon<3
Old 03/04/2024, 05:17   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

z cheats review

i bought z cheats a while ago before i quit arma and it was really good compared to other cheats that i bought, they are very reliable and fast. i love the esp and aimbot features they are very simple to use and provide a very clean and easy feel it is not clanky in the slightest.
i'd recommend z cheats over the other cheats because of the client support and the user friendly interface. it is better simply for the fact you are buying cheats for 3 different games for a very reasonable price.

Tags
aimbot, altislife, arma3, cheat, hack