Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 King of the Hill Menu

Discussion on Arma 3 King of the Hill Menu within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arma 3 King of the Hill Menu

Hello friends I’m telling you about my new menu that will be used for king of The Hill servers and not get any script restrictions. Wow amazing! Probably realieasing sometime tomorrow or Saturday. Post will be updated with everything soon.

Discord for special questions: https://discord.gg/z7bxjvf

Features include but are not limited to
Kits
Teleport
Destroy target
Delete target
Aimbot (maybe if I get it working)
Godmode (duh)

No money or money or levels currently sorry. If u want to give me the variable I’ll be fine with that :P
Old 12/15/2017, 03:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
proof and virus total?
Old 12/15/2017, 03:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfection View Post
proof and virus total?
Join the discord ill show you proof only because I want to show the finished product on this forum
Old 12/18/2017, 18:42   #4

Nvm I’m killing myself instead