Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

incorrect user id Justac server

Discussion on incorrect user id Justac server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
incorrect user id Justac server

hi, i'm trying to enter the archlord justac server but i always get incorrect user id when i choose server and probe to run as administrator, give antivirus permissions remove firewall check ublock in case it is not there, any idea?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Incorrect user ID entrered
06/12/2016 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hello. Why can I not enter? Announces this always: Incorrect user ID entrered. 2 of his days I was able to play it, today not anymore. I can enter with none of my accounts. We the task? 4x I resettled it and other.
Why so many "Incorrect user ID"...
04/13/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
...we had couple of problems with our connection in game such as incorrect user id, you see other char not yours, lagg. And I wanna research why we have that problems or who is making the problems and in what way. I already wrote down my opinion, please make your own too.... What do you think? It's Webzen fault?- no, why? OR It's costumers fault?-yes, why? -> beacouse of number of relogs on alt chars to get more points in GvG(there come problems with main server which got filled by...
Disconnected from Server/due incorrect map info
10/27/2010 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich weis, dass es bereits mehrere Themen dazu gibt und ich hab sie mir auch durchgelesen, aber bisher hat nichts geholfen (mehremals gedownloaded, installiert, alles gelöscht...mehrmals hintereinande gestartet, eingeloggt, ausgeloggt...) Deshalb hab ich mal bei z8games nachgesehen. Ich hab auch ein thread gefunden, wo ein Mitarbeiter (oder sowas) eine richtige Lösung schriebt, die sogut wie bei allen funkt. Das problem ist, dass es Computer-sprache und englisch ist. Da es...