Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Build

Discussion on Archer Build within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer Build

Can u please guys tell me a good build for archer ?
Old 02/23/2010, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
i can give u the main skills :

you need to upgrade them to lvl 5 for pvp/pve
-animal soul
-rock skin
-snare shoot
-sharp shooter
-phoenix
-(dash, i skilled it, you need much movement)

for pvp:

-helpless
-chain action
-heavy hand

thats are the most important buffs
hope i helped ya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Build archer pvp lvl 85 help =)
08/05/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
hi all i need help for a good build lvl 85 pvp with 2 shuta and luke . In shuta i have asthal each it's good or no ? i think it's better % res no ? help me plz i need . bye bye and gn cordialy =)
Perfect archer build?
05/06/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
I searched here for an archer build but just found 1 with pve skills ^^ Could some1 post here a nice archer build pls !
Archer Build
02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello there ! I'm new in SRO and i watch youtube and i really like the archer , i play SRO long long time ago but now I'm just a n00b :| So i really need a good build for archer , i only know how to put my stats , but I'm interested how to make my skills . I read a few more topics about the archer build , but no one clear my mind . So guys can you please give me advice for how to build a good archer ? Thx :) !
Need an archer build please :)
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hey, yup i've posted lots of threads but i just decided what i really wana make. i chose archer so if anyone could posibly help me with a nice archer build that would be nice. :] like what would i use a garment/protector/armor and so on.. Thanks a lot for those who reply to my threads its really nice of you to do that. =]
Need help whit archer build
10/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
uhhm first i need help what i need to be pure str or hybrid ? and what skills i need to add so someone can help me whit this thnx if u help me