Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server for old frends

Discussion on Server for old frends within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Server for old frends

Hello all .... I know same one how well see this post how make befor conection form client to server file ... i realy whant to play this game with few of my old frends ... and we like to play in our won server ....

1) i'm not interesting to make this for all people or for money (how like to come well be for free all items )
2) If is milion of bug in file server and client ... how long i can play with my frends ... is just perfect ...

Please if is same one how know to make conncetion or have same file server better i like to buy. Ori i well pay for only to make conncetion please is same one how can help me you can found me on Skype : florinnr22 or leave coment here please .
Old 07/07/2017, 18:57   #2

dafaq did I just read?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 19:33   #3

Loool.

He said he wants to buy server files for archlord and he wants to play only with his friends.If he opens the server public then every chantra item will be free.He has no vision to make it p2w and just wants to open a free server.So no donate nothing.

Someone send him sv files xD
Old 07/07/2017, 20:21   #4

Sever file but .. i need help to make conncetion ... from client to server file .

And about donation ... no ... i dont need donnation ... wel be just fur fun i well try to put all neded item in shop

i well pay the dedicate server ... and i have full program protect for 1 server and DOS and all atacking for stoping the server ... i got licens for few programs for other game what i close ... and i can protect server for No LAG and for atacking .