Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Server

Discussion on Test Server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/26/2017, 19:42   #31

elite*gold: 50
Registration is not possible at this time, please try again later

lol
Old 05/26/2017, 21:46   #32

elite*gold: 0
registration off :/

Anyone can create account??
Old 05/27/2017, 00:40   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post

lol
yea...same problem
Old 05/27/2017, 00:46   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
yea...same problem
I think you can't register when server is down
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2017, 01:00   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
I think you can't register when server is down
oh ty,good to know.I will try tomorrow or after since im in another cbt atm,have funn if you can access the sv ^^
Old 05/27/2017, 04:35   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
oh ty,good to know.I will try tomorrow or after since im in another cbt atm,have funn if you can access the sv ^^
in what another cbt? can you tell me?
Old 05/27/2017, 10:38   #37

Just read
Old 05/27/2017, 10:48   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post

lol
Why "lol"?
You dont have any respect.
You just want failure.
You can not accept success..

Pff..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2017, 11:58   #39

Seeing as some people have the wrong idea about why this server exists let me clarify.

I was done working on majority of the things so I was like, "Hey let me get a dedicated server and keep a server running there to eventually obtain a self maintaining server. I will also build a minimal website to allow other interested people to join."

That's it. No goals for building a player base, no goals for maintaining the server data itself. Something went terribly wrong? Wipe everything and start a new one. Server went down? I'll fix the problem and restart servers when I see it.

Now, I keep getting more and more mails/reports like "I can't connect, help me", "Why open a server if it's not working", "I can't drop xx item can you give me", "I want xx item in chantra shop", etc. as if I'm some sort of a customer service member working at a company. Well, surprise, I'm not.

Hence, you don't see me making any posts anywhere nor asking anybody to commit time, effort in the process of testing.

That said, I've received great feedback/understanding from a number of people which I am thankful for.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 05/27/2017, 12:25   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Seeing as some people have the wrong idea about why this server exists let me clarify.

I was done working on majority of the things so I was like, "Hey let me get a dedicated server and keep a server running there to eventually obtain a self maintaining server. I will also build a minimal website to allow other interested people to join."

That's it. No goals for building a player base, no goals for maintaining the server data itself. Something went terribly wrong? Wipe everything and start a new one. Server went down? I'll fix the problem and restart servers when I see it.

Now, I keep getting more and more mails/reports like "I can't connect, help me", "Why open a server if it's not working", "I can't drop xx item can you give me", "I want xx item in chantra shop", etc. as if I'm some sort of a customer service member working at a company. Well, surprise, I'm not.

Hence, you don't see me making any posts anywhere nor asking anybody to commit time, effort in the process of testing.

That said, I've received great feedback/understanding from a number of people which I am thankful for.
Keep the hard work Osy i believe of you!
Old 05/27/2017, 12:28   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post

---------------------------------------------

Hi Osiy, you are right and I thank you for all that you bring to the community of this game. Your server is a test server and people must understand that only report bugs are the most important things to communicate to you !
Please guys, I followed the mini tuto to be ingame and no worries, if the server is under construction and fix some things to make it perfect: there should also be information from time to time ...
Finally, I say that I say nothing ...
Old 05/27/2017, 16:17   #42

osiy will the testserver come back online ? i has played only 15 mins , need more time to test all, archlord is my life , the chantra shop is enough for test no need more stuff, i have played your last project to it was very nice and make fun
Old 05/27/2017, 16:30   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltGoTT View Post
osiy will the testserver come back online ? i has played only 15 mins , need more time to test all, archlord is my life , the chantra shop is enough for test no need more stuff, i have played your last project to it was very nice and make fun

the test server will be up tomorrow
Old 05/27/2017, 18:58   #44

ok thx for the news Rulez
Old 05/28/2017, 04:15   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
in what another cbt? can you tell me?
It is not an archlord game,sorry