Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a good pserver

Discussion on looking for a good pserver within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/16/2017, 11:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you have a different opinion on things compared to CrAcKSHoT you're **** and everything you do is ****. That's how the universe works.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/16/2017, 12:08   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
**** that server dude, ought to be ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
If you have a different opinion on things compared to CrAcKSHoT you're **** and everything you do is ****. That's how the universe works.

Huh O.o

LOL? Its all about **** here?For sure there are many players waiting your server here and i suppose your message its a joke at CrAcKSHoT message... or what?

Nvm cant understand your strange message when somone waiting your work to be public and you start to talk in this mode..

My opinion is that we need to have an appropriate vocabulary, especially for those who will play on your future server. Respect for them ... let's be more professional than that...
Old 05/16/2017, 12:28   #18

I was being sarcastic. I'm not gonna pretend to be nice to someone so bluntly declaring my efforts '****' without any basis.

****, I'm getting myself into a meaningless argument again. My apologies for disturbing flow of the topic.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2017, 12:33   #19

Thumbs up

Haha .. ok then!
Old 05/16/2017, 21:08   #20

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
That's not what i said, i never **** on somebody who's doing good work. You're way beyond my knowledge about coding, etc.. n' stuff.

But throwing the good work back into the **** again isn't that smart eh?

Example : justac - **** work, decent rates = gets **** over time.
al universe / custom al - **** work & **** rates = **** from the beginning
archlord online.tk - decent work, decent rates = was nice, but idk how they managed to break it
(insert your thoughts here) - good work, **** rates = ?

quite easy right?

P.S. most people got much older since they started al back in idk 2009? Investing time isn't that easy anymore that's why people crave for higher rates. But the problem is the nolifers will abuse the **** out of that. Hard to fine a good balance, maybe add p2w? They mostly cannot top up, you all know why lol.

#fuckthenolifers

Me personally i would trump the **** out of the unemployeed nolifers and geoblock them. If they cannot afford a vpn they most likely have no value to play on the server either.

#savage
Old 05/16/2017, 21:37   #21

Sorry to say this to you but this is racism...Gipsys are humans to , like you are and i think the right word was Thieves not Gipsys...so calm down, and it would be better to resort to more appropriate behavior...next time look at your language dude , I think you have some years of education so...you are in a community here... How it can be if i will say , with this kind of language you are a gypsy ? i think you will say its RACISM and for sure isnt a good word for you ...so PEACE , i`m not a gipsy and i hate RACIST peoples(we are all humans , we need each others , so think twice before call someone GIPSY) !
Old 05/17/2017, 15:13   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
That's not what i said, i never shit on somebody who's doing good work. You're way beyond my knowledge about coding, etc.. n' stuff.

But throwing the good work back into the shit again isn't that smart eh?

Example : justac - shit work, decent rates = gets shit over time.
al universe / custom al - shit work & shit rates = shit from the beginning
archlord online.tk - decent work, decent rates = was nice, but idk how they managed to break it
(insert your thoughts here) - good work, shit rates = ?

quite easy right?

P.S. most people got much older since they started al back in idk 2009? Investing time isn't that easy anymore that's why people crave for higher rates. But the problem is the gipsy's will abuse the shit out of that. Hard to fine a good balance, maybe add p2w? They mostly cannot top up, you all know why lol.

#fuckthenolifers

Me personally i would trump the fuck out of the gipsys and geoblock them. If they cannot afford a vpn they most likely have no value to play on the server either.

#savage
"maybe add p2w?" isnt that justac?
I dont think that he wants his server to be a justac v2.0
Shure some items being locked under some payment wall makes sense since it will require money to aford maintaing the server,but i hope that it wont go overboard with game breaking items like justac did.
Hell,i gave my accounts and all cc left,all uniqs including a reaper for free just to get the hell outh of there,i dont wana go trough that again )