Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SUPER ARCHLORD COMMING!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SUPER ARCHLORD COMMING!

I'll explain everything! A few days ago I talked to the owner of a Chinese server, about the possibility of making a good server like his for us, here from US / NA and he said that it would be possible if I helped him and everything! So after 2 weeks of working on the server, it's ready! We are just setting up the WebSite! And we have a problem with PayPal! The Server at the beginning will be the same version as the Justac, and in the future will be updated to the final version! With Shrine and ABS! The rates will be chosen this week by me and by ADM, so be prepared for more news about that server! I promise you will be a good server for everyone! If anyone knows more about PayPal, talk to me, please! That's all for now!

Old   #2

I'd be surprised if this was actually true. No proof whatsoever. If I were you I'd start building up the hype once the server is up and ready, not earlier.

Old   #3

Just wait and you will see friend! As the week goes on, I'll give you more information.
Old   #4

if he really interested in making server he have to locate it in europe or america, people won't play on server located in Asia because of big delays

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
Just wait and you will see friend! As the week goes on, I'll give you more information.
I've heard this bullshit sooo many **** times.

Edit: Even if a ***** chonk manages to make a server in EU it will suck dix 24/7 given how stupid they are.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I've heard this bullshit sooo many **** times.

Edit: Even if a ***** chonk manages to make a server in EU it will suck dix 24/7 given how stupid they are.
The funniest: implant paypal ^^ still the business also ****
Old   #7

events will be like on chinese servers, "buy ec", "buy more ec", "buy ec to get more ec to buy"?
Old   #8

The name itself gives me explosive diarrhea...
Old   #9

1 The server go be set for US!
2 Wait the server come on for talk ****!
3 Wait the server come on for give your opinion!
4 PayPal yes! nobody make one server free!
5 Wait for this!
Old   #10

Quote:
1 The server go be set for US!
2 Wait the server come on for talk ****!
3 Wait the server come on for give your opinion!
4 PayPal yes! nobody make one server free!
5 Wait for this!
1 Learn english.
2 No.
3 No.
4 **** your commu-capitalist pisskinned moneygrabbers kins
5 What about no?

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
if he really interested in making server he have to locate it in europe or america, people won't play on server located in Asia because of big delays
Exactly! There are 2 problems with Chinese servers for me. One of them is the delays, the other is I don't speak Chinese.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis View Post
Exactly! There are 2 problems with Chinese servers for me. One of them is the delays, the other is I don't speak Chinese.
I understand, but, the server will not have lag, because it will be placed in the US, and the server is totally in English, I myself sent the files to him and he fixed everything, had difficulties but managed to leave everything in English, Give a chance to the server, it costs nothing to download, create an account and play, if you do not like it, ok but do not keep talking bullshit like the friend above your Ryis post! I hope you give the server a chance! hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
1 Learn english.
2 No.
3 No.
4 **** your commu-capitalist pisskinned moneygrabbers kins
5 What about no?

Cheers
Okay, I'm not forcing you to play and in no time was stupid or I missed you politely! If you do not want to play, okay, I do not force anyone to play! And I do not speak English well at all, I live in Brazil, I speak Portuguese! : D and I'm looking for a person to stand on the server, to speak to the staff with good English! You do not have to play if you do not want to! But do not be rude! Have a good time
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
I understand, but, the server will not have lag, because it will be placed in the US, and the server is totally in English, I myself sent the files to him and he fixed everything, had difficulties but managed to leave everything in English, Give a chance to the server, it costs nothing to download, create an account and play, if you do not like it, ok but do not keep talking bullshit like the friend above your Ryis post! I hope you give the server a chance! hug!

Okay, I'm not forcing you to play and in no time was stupid or I missed you politely! If you do not want to play, okay, I do not force anyone to play! And I do not speak English well at all, I live in Brazil, I speak Portuguese! : D and I'm looking for a person to stand on the server, to speak to the staff with good English! You do not have to play if you do not want to! But do not be rude! Have a good time
Old   #14

I plan on playing yes!! Can you give us any info about rates and cc prices?
Old   #15

Answer to this topic
"Go f*ck yourself" <3

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
archlord, private