Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

SUPER ARCHLORD COMMING!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Exclamation SUPER ARCHLORD COMMING!

I'll explain everything! A few days ago I talked to the owner of a Chinese server, about the possibility of making a good server like his for us, here from US / NA and he said that it would be possible if I helped him and everything! So after 2 weeks of working on the server, it's ready! We are just setting up the WebSite! And we have a problem with PayPal! The Server at the beginning will be the same version as the Justac, and in the future will be updated to the final version! With Shrine and ABS! The rates will be chosen this week by me and by ADM, so be prepared for more news about that server! I promise you will be a good server for everyone! If anyone knows more about PayPal, talk to me, please! That's all for now!



kaiomartins11 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
I'd be surprised if this was actually true. No proof whatsoever. If I were you I'd start building up the hype once the server is up and ready, not earlier.


ZycieOstreJakMaczeta is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Just wait and you will see friend! As the week goes on, I'll give you more information.
kaiomartins11 is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 698
if he really interested in making server he have to locate it in europe or america, people won't play on server located in Asia because of big delays


wsv is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,252
Received Thanks: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
Just wait and you will see friend! As the week goes on, I'll give you more information.
I've heard this bullshit sooo many **** times.

Edit: Even if a ***** chonk manages to make a server in EU it will suck dix 24/7 given how stupid they are.
lm@o is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I've heard this bullshit sooo many **** times.

Edit: Even if a ***** chonk manages to make a server in EU it will suck dix 24/7 given how stupid they are.
The funniest: implant paypal ^^ still the business also ****
Fleau is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 698
events will be like on chinese servers, "buy ec", "buy more ec", "buy ec to get more ec to buy"?
wsv is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 13
The name itself gives me explosive diarrhea...
katana00 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
1 The server go be set for US!
2 Wait the server come on for talk ****!
3 Wait the server come on for give your opinion!
4 PayPal yes! nobody make one server free!
5 Wait for this!
kaiomartins11 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,252
Received Thanks: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
1 The server go be set for US!
2 Wait the server come on for talk ****!
3 Wait the server come on for give your opinion!
4 PayPal yes! nobody make one server free!
5 Wait for this!
1 Learn english.
2 No.
3 No.
4 **** your commu-capitalist pisskinned moneygrabbers kins
5 What about no?

Cheers
lm@o is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
if he really interested in making server he have to locate it in europe or america, people won't play on server located in Asia because of big delays
Exactly! There are 2 problems with Chinese servers for me. One of them is the delays, the other is I don't speak Chinese.
Ryis is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis View Post
Exactly! There are 2 problems with Chinese servers for me. One of them is the delays, the other is I don't speak Chinese.
I understand, but, the server will not have lag, because it will be placed in the US, and the server is totally in English, I myself sent the files to him and he fixed everything, had difficulties but managed to leave everything in English, Give a chance to the server, it costs nothing to download, create an account and play, if you do not like it, ok but do not keep talking bullshit like the friend above your Ryis post! I hope you give the server a chance! hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
1 Learn english.
2 No.
3 No.
4 **** your commu-capitalist pisskinned moneygrabbers kins
5 What about no?

Cheers
Okay, I'm not forcing you to play and in no time was stupid or I missed you politely! If you do not want to play, okay, I do not force anyone to play! And I do not speak English well at all, I live in Brazil, I speak Portuguese! : D and I'm looking for a person to stand on the server, to speak to the staff with good English! You do not have to play if you do not want to! But do not be rude! Have a good time
kaiomartins11 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
I understand, but, the server will not have lag, because it will be placed in the US, and the server is totally in English, I myself sent the files to him and he fixed everything, had difficulties but managed to leave everything in English, Give a chance to the server, it costs nothing to download, create an account and play, if you do not like it, ok but do not keep talking bullshit like the friend above your Ryis post! I hope you give the server a chance! hug!



Okay, I'm not forcing you to play and in no time was stupid or I missed you politely! If you do not want to play, okay, I do not force anyone to play! And I do not speak English well at all, I live in Brazil, I speak Portuguese! : D and I'm looking for a person to stand on the server, to speak to the staff with good English! You do not have to play if you do not want to! But do not be rude! Have a good time
Fleau is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 18
I plan on playing yes!! Can you give us any info about rates and cc prices?
Ryis is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,238
Received Thanks: 325
Answer to this topic
"Go f*ck yourself" <3


starforce11 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
archlord, private



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.