Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Discussion on Actual serverfiles fixes and problems within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/02/2017, 06:55   #61

elite*gold: 0
#
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/02/2017, 15:26   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Sure they are and repack v1.1 will come after repack v1

PS: For the moment using alefclient.exe episode 3 you can make a simple pvp server(giving max level some items at start of character - thats mean you can make only PVP no mobs no npc), as i wanted to do i will try to create a book in game where you can open it and use functions upgrade items,item traders,merchant with full items - this option will be available only for episode 3 alefclient.exe thats mean i will work on 2 serverpacks because they will be different from some reasons.

UPDATE:

The GIT hub its up soon the files will be up.

Read the wiki , in the wiki tab soon i will post few tutorials about the actual serverfiles and tutorials about how to configure the new files(isnt hard almost same but the databaseinit files was renamed and different organized and soon all files will become more organized in ini folder)

UPDATE:

README.MD updated on GITHUB

Better to download it to get some informations, the readme.md will be updated in few hours with admin character name and working commands

Issues updated
If I post this, it is so that everyone will feel concerned and follow you Al3css according to your needs and even just encourage you.
This game must regain all its splendor that Web..n has ruined.
All good souls and the community are welcome to bring help and testing to Al3css and Osiy.

There are many people on Epvpers who love this game and many have touched these files, Justac is not part of that (JustBigMoney) ...

For the open-source: Al3css is also talented because you will make a lot of happy and if everyone can and will help you: the community Archlord will be called "Spirits Awakening" ^^
You make a big step Al3css and all support you.

One feels that Archlord Ep3 Réel CM comes ^^ and that's good.
Good luck Osiy and be a fabulous Admin with your Ep3 Server, you are gifted (ps: do it chantrashop 3x less than Justac and all will be on your server.But you know it a bit) ^^

PS: I tested the Osiy alefclient with the client Codemasters EP3 without modifying anything, my remarks are similar to yours (npc-mobs-trash ...) and /spawn GM-Command but somewhere it's normal in fact.
You summarized the thing ....
I work on my local server ...

Good luck and Bump ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 19:49   #63

#
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/04/2017, 09:47   #64

Hello Al3css, vmware+wserver2003r2(x86) netframework4 c++2008/2010 (x86) oracle9i java jdk 1.6 (old for server2003) but sql queries (account error compilation with tables) (rpgwt don't open?) with sql+ oracle 9i.
java version? idk...
Thx in advance ^^
I reinstall a vmware to test.
ps:Hmmm, the sql files were not unblocked (w10).
It's done, I test that.
I'm bad ^^
Old 05/04/2017, 10:11   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleau View Post
Hello Al3css, vmware+wserver2003r2(x86) netframework4 c++2008/2010 (x86) oracle9i java jdk 1.6 (old for server2003) but sql queries (account error compilation with tables) (rpgwt don't open?) with sql+ oracle 9i.
java version? idk...
Thx in advance ^^
I reinstall a vmware to test.
ATTENTION when you install the database the username its "account" and password is "password".After installed the db open SQL plus and create user "CALIDUS". CREATE USER=> create user calidus IDENTIFIED BY password; - then grant permission ->

--Grant/Revoke role privileges
grant connect to calidus;
grant resource to calidus;
-- Grant/Revoke system privileges
grant alter session to calidus;
grant create cluster to calidus;
grant create database link to calidus;
grant create sequence to calidus;
grant create session to calidus;
grant create synonym to calidus;
grant create table to calidus;
grant create view to calidus;
grant dba to calidus;

If you get errors on sqls first of all github change some things in files i will try to fix them again like :" <<<<<<< HEAD " and " >>>>>>> origin/master " so try to earse this lines , save the files and after that restore them,do same with RPGWT and SERVERCONFIG.

Restore first:
@c:\sql\account.sql;.
Then try "exit;"

Relog in SQL PLUS with:
Username: calidus
Password: password
SID: account

Now try to restore :
@C:\RPGWT.sql;
@C:\SERVERCONFIG.sql;
Then "exit;".

PS: You dont need net frameowrk 4 for this serverfiles just to know this.

SOON tutorial,and will be more easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2017, 10:17   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
ATTENTION when you install the database the username its "account" and password is "password".After installed the db open SQL plus and create user "CALIDUS".Restore the SQL after you created the new username "calidus" (create user calidus IDENTIFIED BY password then grant permission (Grant/Revoke role privileges grant connect to calidus; grant resource to calidus;
-- Grant/Revoke system privileges grant alter session to calidus; grant create cluster to calidus; grant create database link to calidus; grant create sequence to calidus; grant create session to calidus; grant create synonym to calidus; grant create table to calidus; grant create view to calidus; grant dba to calidus

If you get errors on sqls first of all github change some things in files i will try to fix them again like :" <<<<<<< HEAD " and " >>>>>>> origin/master " so try to earse from all sql files this line,and RPGWT needs to open easily without problems.

Try first to restore the @c:\sql\account.sql;.
Then try "exit;"

Relog in SQL PLUS with:
Username: calidus
Password: password
SID: account

Now try to restore :
@C:\RPGWT.sql;
@C:\SERVERCONFIG.sql;
Then "exit;".
Thanks Al3css for your reactivity, I test.
Have fun and have a good day

In my opinion there is a problem with the sql's Al3css or it's just me ^^ but I have everything installed properly and it's just at this stage that it fails ... If someone (OS? Oracle?), So much the better ... otherwise it's at the sql's level the problem.
Thanks Al3css.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2017, 19:54   #67

3 days lm in vacantion so when I will be back I will remake a single sql files with full db tables and procedures.

You can use old sqls from celestia files or archlord-online too and change usernames to yours in settings.
Old 05/04/2017, 21:28   #68

It's cool the holidays, no worries.
Old 05/06/2017, 15:16   #69

there is a sality.nal virus\mallware inside loginsvr.

it is a virus that spreads itself too other files specialy exe files.

i hope this can be fixed couse i would like too try and help.

but im not risking it with a virus in the executable
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 21:03   #70

#
Old 05/08/2017, 20:06   #71

Hey i try to start but for me dont work. can any one help me ?

celestia files work fine!
Old 05/08/2017, 22:23   #72

First of all you didnt completed the serverconfig table how needs to be,conplete all empty lines from Logdbuser to logdbsn , and download the latest revision of serverfiles.If yours relay server works fine then you missed something in serverconfig as I said.

I will be available from tomorrow night to help via teamviewer to config the serverfiles.
Old 05/08/2017, 22:55   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho84 View Post
Hey i try to start but for me dont work. can any one help me ?

celestia files work fine!

maybe you forgot to ad the world folder from your used client to the new server files
Old 05/09/2017, 07:24   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
maybe you forgot to ad the world folder from your used client to the new server files
Its not from world folder(server can start without world folder but you cant move in game) its from his configs in serverconfig table,relay works only the loginserver and his gameserver doesnt works fine...try to open them individual not in CMD and tell me if crash,if crash the consoles so check your configs again you need to add in all empty space the user,dns and password.

Check the picture , look at the serverconfig table and do same!

All lines from LOGDBUSER need to be ALEF,all lines from LOGDBPWD need to be PASSWORD and all lines from LOGDBDSN need to be ACCOUNT.Save and start the consoles.
Old 05/09/2017, 07:41   #75

world folder is add, have installed c++ express,c++2008,2010,netframework,all java.
DB.ini and DBSVRINFO.ini is changed, ip is changed.

i cant undarstand why AlefLogin dont stay in console, i press N,Y and after leave console?
only AlefRelay work!

i cheng all in SERVERCONFIG and again is same crash without CMD