Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SUPER ARCHLORD COMMING!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
okey...lets say we will belive you and what i have to say its another thing..this chinese guy has the server posted in my last topic with 2 private servers(the frist one), the chinese players doesnt play anymore in his server because there its a pay2win server,asking for donations for everything..the server its empty...now if will come with english version ..it will be pay2win to ..tada..justac will stay and this will fail... and yeah wait..if i remember chinese will never share this files yet till the game will not be dead..aprox 4-5 years this game will be lost and the files maybe will appear ..

PAYPAL? lol dude how old are you..isnt hard to set up an idiot button of paypal,dont send to me pm for this kind of button use GOOGLE thats why you have it or maybe you can use CHINESE GOOGLE MORE SAMPLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND...seems you and your chinese friend dont know anything about pservers and websites so..the server will fail soon ....

PEACE!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

one more thing is that if you want to use english files to translate chinese version it won't be easy walk, there are significant differences between those versions in gui files (yes I tried to play on chinese server with my translations )
so it's not just a replace ini folder but good luck, try to not scamp it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

I would be willing to check it out
Old   #19

Where is the server or infos about the server?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
Where is the server or infos about the server?
I think we have a kiddo alert again...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

I will definetly try it out, would be nice if you could post some information about it. Like drop rates xp rates. And how long you came with the server :-)
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
I think we have a kiddo alert again...
I was being sarcastic mate
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
I was being sarcastic mate
I mean the topic creator mate .
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
I mean the topic creator mate .
Oh,i get it now sry
Old   #25

The topic creator its friend with 173ac server , he wanted to get the episode in Europe ,if you are looking on 173ac they said new server will open soon for european players.
The 173ac servers are empty right now because they wanted so much money for cash shop,donations and other OP sets.

For the moment i need to say its better justac at prices than 173ac.

Sadly i have to say there are 4 servers of pservers in china so they got the files(if i took them with my pleasure i will release them here).This community needs to be revive and needs some pservers not 1 or 2 because its boring after time and players can choose what and when and on what server can play.

Have a nice day all!
Old   #26

e.......thanks....
Old   #27

Guys, AL is done
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Games as Archlord will never come ... nhn doesnt do games as Archlord... archlord x was a fail,archlord 2 was a fail the feeling of the real Archlord was in CM episode 3 not in WZ,where appeared tons of s**t...as HH , new cc just for money , and other things...
Old   #29

Lol no, it wasn't in Ep3 but in Ep2. Ep3 is when the game started to say no to the casual gamer, increasing the gap between guys in powerfull guilds and random people who had only few hours to invest. Then they multiplied the servers for an ever decreasing population, thus diminishing what was the essence of archlord, mass of player for only limited place to play on, thus everybody fighting everybody. Noobs guilds cooaliton against pro Pks, bounties, slowly replacing your gear by rare then unique then elite stuff, the chill each time you tryed the few attack prayer stones you had in stocks.
There were constantly guild battle in every town, players were fighting for their guild crest. There wasn't 10 minutes without a PK hunted by tens of players passing over your spot. It wasn't all about boring tullan gate duels. It was chaotic everywhere. Dmn if pvp were availlable from the start, even lvl one would gut each other to take the yellow worm spot. Gosh, that human starting land, between anchorvill and triangle village used to be as much populated as any webzen main town was. The map felt alive at that time. ANd gosh the sieges, the lag was so intense, the emotion. The trails leading to each castle were so crowded, you couldn't see the floor anymore.

Ep3 certainlydid bring stuff to farm, but it didn't added any fun to the game. Everything started to become monotone. The stakes were focused around the main guilds. The map wasn't as much alive, but rather ruled by a few gangs.

In my opinion, for any pserver to work, it must rethink the whole playable area, mobs disposition and drop tables. With shared dunjons across all races. It can't go anywhere if the little population such a server have is spread across all the vanilla continent/dunjeons/realms...
The players need to feel the need to go berserk for that miserable greenworm spot. No guild, no friendship, no party to help you survive this harsh world. Just a lvl 1 normal cutlass and a paper clip.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadawan View Post
Lol no, it wasn't in Ep3 but in Ep2. Ep3 is when the game started to say no to the casual gamer, increasing the gap between guys in powerfull guilds and random people who had only few hours to invest. Then they multiplied the servers for an ever decreasing population, thus diminishing what was the essence of archlord, mass of player for only limited place to play on, thus everybody fighting everybody. Noobs guilds cooaliton against pro Pks, bounties, slowly replacing your gear by rare then unique then elite stuff, the chill each time you tryed the few attack prayer stones you had in stocks.
There were constantly guild battle in every town, players were fighting for their guild crest. There wasn't 10 minutes without a PK hunted by tens of players passing over your spot. It wasn't all about boring tullan gate duels. It was chaotic everywhere. Dmn if pvp were availlable from the start, even lvl one would gut each other to take the yellow worm spot. Gosh, that human starting land, between anchorvill and triangle village used to be as much populated as any webzen main town was. The map felt alive at that time. ANd gosh the sieges, the lag was so intense, the emotion. The trails leading to each castle were so crowded, you couldn't see the floor anymore.

Ep3 certainlydid bring stuff to farm, but it didn't added any fun to the game. Everything started to become monotone. The stakes were focused around the main guilds. The map wasn't as much alive, but rather ruled by a few gangs.

In my opinion, for any pserver to work, it must rethink the whole playable area, mobs disposition and drop tables. With shared dunjons across all races. It can't go anywhere if the little population such a server have is spread across all the vanilla continent/dunjeons/realms...
The players need to feel the need to go berserk for that miserable greenworm spot. No guild, no friendship, no party to help you survive this harsh world. Just a lvl 1 normal cutlass and a paper clip.
Agreed on everything this guy said, I couldn't have explained better... You know what is Archlord ^^ but I dont agree on only one thing, Ep3 brought us new abilities to fight, and farm/xp afterall , back on that times I was already lv46 + I had allt he skills, I felt lazy to lvl up just for few Stats up, but after the update it was so exciting to earn the combo skills, and thats the reason asylum became a true hell , it was a really nice update in my opinion , but I respect urs ;d

Tags
archlord, private