Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Macro w/ Source

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Macro w/ Source

Hi.
Promised from one of my posts on another forum, here you go.
I believe that I reserve full right to do this.

The macro can be modified with addresses for other servers, right now It's set up for "JUSTAC" and there is a config set in comments for classic.

You could add additional features to it, or modify it to your need quite easily.
Using it is simple, you select the spells you need, afterwards you press the hotkey you have set (default is Ctrl + X) and it will cast with the default stuff.

While the current justac server has massive issues with lag and in general casting issues, the macro shouldn't have many issues casting, although it certainly slows it down.

Thank you for the people that have supported me through development of my tools for this server.

I'm still there to answer PM's for any questions you guys might have.

Edit1:

To the people asking about how they could try and increase the cast time of the Macro:
There is only really one way to do that and that is by editing lines 298 and line 280 in the WindowMain.xaml.cs file.

Example:

Code:
if (kstroke.ElapsedMilliseconds / 100 > ticks)
changes to
Code:
if (kstroke.ElapsedMilliseconds / 25 > ticks)
Now you will be trying to cast a spell 4 times more, resulting in more reactivity from the server.

Or you can remove it entirely and set up a custom delay like
Code:
Thread.Sleep(miliseconds)
Example2:

Remove the System.Diagnostics.Stopwatch and it's methods
Remove 'ticks' variable

After 'Client.SendVirtualKeyDown', insert
Code:
Thread.Sleep(25);
as an example

Edit2:

To use the Macro, you need the .NET Framework version 4.5.2 and you need the c++ redist 2013 or 2015.

To edit the Macro's code, you need visual studio 2013(?) or 2015 or 2017.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Macro Source.rar (4.60 MB, 149 views)
File Type: rar Macro.rar (461.4 KB, 112 views)
File Type: rar Macro_2_7_2017.rar (460.9 KB, 132 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Had a bit of time to update for the new address, which is now 0x05442f0.
Macro updated in the first post, which is the last time I will be updating it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

can u tell us which folder in Macro Source extract to justac files?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixilver123 View Post
can u tell us which folder in Macro Source extract to justac files?
Why would you extract to the justac folder?

The purpose of the source code is to make changes as you see fit using Visual Studio.

Old   #5

was a decent macro but since your last update it became worse than my cheap logitech macro. i think u just updated the macro to the point where it casts skills even in a ****** way just so people would get of your back :P not kool :P
Old   #6

can we find somewhere your faster macro version like we saw in your vidoes on youtube?
Old   #7

The Black Market: 203/0/1
He explained what he did. Just read his full post and you'll gain the same speed.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
He explained what he did. Just read his full post and you'll gain the same speed.
its not the speed thats the problem, its that the skills are being casted twice at some times which never happened before. im not hating, i know he was being spammed alot on skype from people asking for a fix, it looks to me like he got fed up and made a poor update without much effort. i dont blame the guy, but if youre gonna ask money for the macro, atleast provide the thing you ask money for.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
its not the speed thats the problem, its that the skills are being casted twice at some times which never happened before. im not hating, i know he was being spammed alot on skype from people asking for a fix, it looks to me like he got fed up and made a poor update without much effort. i dont blame the guy, but if youre gonna ask money for the macro, atleast provide the thing you ask money for.
I tried the macro and even changed the time between each skill and it worked very good for me. Remember that your connection to the server is very important for a good overall gameplay, for example casting.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
I tried the macro and even changed the time between each skill and it worked very good for me. Remember that your connection to the server is very important for a good overall gameplay, for example casting.
im not sure what "very good" means for you but if u havent used it before then u wont be able to tell the huge difference. this was tested on multiple networks across europe. and everyone is experiencing the same issue, so if u think its working good, then know that it worked better before.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
im not sure what "very good" means for you but if u havent used it before then u wont be able to tell the huge difference. this was tested on multiple networks across europe. and everyone is experiencing the same issue, so if u think its working good, then know that it worked better before.
Look the source up where the macro checks for the key press event. Change the delay to a lower number and it should work good, like it was told in the first post. You can also increase the time to cast a skill only once or twice which is in my eyes senseless since the server has some average lags.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synestraa View Post
Had a bit of time to update for the new address, which is now 0x05442f0.
Macro updated in the first post, which is the last time I will be updating it.
hi,Synestraa, i have try ur macro, it's good but it seems using skill a lot of times. and it cost too much mana(cuz every using cost mana but 1 damage).where could i can change cost skill times? ty rly
Old   #13

could u explain what can i do with this that i can't with macro keyboard? can it run Minimized client? if no could u make?
Old   #14

Its patched will you be releasing update?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by w74839520 View Post
hi,Synestraa, i have try ur macro, it's good but it seems using skill a lot of times. and it cost too much mana(cuz every using cost mana but 1 damage).where could i can change cost skill times? ty rly
Don't think you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy and Greed View Post
could u explain what can i do with this that i can't with macro keyboard? can it run Minimized client? if no could u make?

Ignore normal attacks. Not click mouse a bunch. Actually ignore it.