Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ClassicAl's update beats all previous private servers

Discussion on ClassicAl's update beats all previous private servers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/03/2016, 14:20   #16

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Skazy~ View Post
look at dis old school scammer waddup waddup
You're talking to yourself? Yeah i feel you.
Old 08/04/2016, 01:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ill speak logic here.

As Emu grows the others will die, when that urge to play AL gets in their mind, as it will because this game is just like that, EVERYONE comes back to try.

This will be all up to Ossiy effort to maintain the server from cheaters and implementation of new content, which he has proven to me that he is in love with AL as we are.

you can either start with the rest of us, or come in late and buy your way in or struggle into it. You WILL end up in it.

Being this is the very first time we get an english speaking AL player that is admin with the REAL server (not the partial stuff we had in the past), this and only this will triumph over any AL there ever was....mark my words ....you guys dont understand what is happening here with emulator
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2016, 11:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by arae View Post
Ill speak logic here.

As Emu grows the others will die, when that urge to play AL gets in their mind, as it will because this game is just like that, EVERYONE comes back to try.

This will be all up to Ossiy effort to maintain the server from cheaters and implementation of new content, which he has proven to me that he is in love with AL as we are.

you can either start with the rest of us, or come in late and buy your way in or struggle into it. You WILL end up in it.

Being this is the very first time we get an english speaking AL player that is admin with the REAL server (not the partial stuff we had in the past), this and only this will triumph over any AL there ever was....mark my words ....you guys dont understand what is happening here with emulator
I agree with you dude, this will rock hard, but... we will see all this things during server's progress, if this server gets gold/premium ticket, then it can be definitively ruined for me at least, but as long that kind of crap doesn't appear , it seems to be the best option for me.

I guess this server will last so long, because of the simple reason you will be ALWAYS able to farm cool things, or level any char u want, because it has a lot of content and rates aren't 1week full kindergarden lol , It's boring to see zombie players with same stuff, there must be a LONG path to perfection, if u want a LONG fun.

People doesnt understand the fact that having FULL everything isn't the fun, the FUN is getting all those things fighting agaisnt people, going each day to siege motivated with the things you earned every week, getting hyped when you drop what u was looking for, having a point to connect and do something useful everyday, thats the real FUN, not the OpSpamKeys-Zombie Pvp in SG
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2016, 22:38   #19

Received Thanks: 1,288
Classic Al is getting more players every day it seems. People joining, farming and leveling in anticipation for the update, and more fights at south gate and poison. And good news for you naughty boys and gals: 400 accounts that were banned for glitching and botting = unbanned!
Old 08/08/2016, 09:50   #20

nobody plays on justac anymore?
Old 08/08/2016, 23:56   #21

Quote:
IGNORE THESE LOST SOULS PEOPLE, none of you realize that CLASSIC AL provides RELIABILITY which the emulator already failed to provide by missing a release date

too long didnt read nobody cares come to classic al
as you see nobody wants your classic. have fun playing alone
Old 08/09/2016, 05:49   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall View Post
as you see nobody wants your classic. have fun playing alone
Classic al is actually pretty active even without you bud, everyones pvping for farming spots especially for shuta
Have fun playing an unplayable emulator

>>>> classic-al.net
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 11:19   #23

Quote:
Classic al is actually pretty active even without you bud, everyones pvping for farming spots especially for shuta
Have fun playing an unplayable emulator

>>>> classic-al.net
been there like 10 times lately, never seen anyone even at flame bears. ghost town i say
Old 08/09/2016, 22:11   #24

Quote:
been there like 10 times lately, never seen anyone even at flame bears. ghost town i say
Maybe cause you're low lvl and playing when normal people are at their job?
Old 08/10/2016, 20:24   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Maybe cause you're low lvl and playing when normal people are at their job?
maybe. i usually work since 3 pm to 9 or 10 pm. Umm i 'll give it a shot once more. Any begginer friendly guild? lvl 39 here.
Old 08/10/2016, 20:30   #26

Quote:
maybe. i usually work since 3 pm to 9 or 10 pm. Umm i 'll give it a shot once more. Any begginer friendly guild? lvl 39 here.
You can apply to PKU if you want to. It's us vs EarthAngels/Suicide/Blackstars
Old 08/10/2016, 20:58   #27

why always 2 sides only on justac or classic?

on webzen were more sides and alliances
Old 08/10/2016, 21:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
why always 2 sides only on justac or classic?

on webzen were more sides and alliances
Not enough players. This community is scattered over 3 private servers.