Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/10/2016, 17:18   #1711

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrolKa View Post
Dude.... half of the 29 pages was about one maybe two things .... ''when will be up the server'' and '' so much bugg,oisy dont give a f*ck about us...''
And for me this server is still playable and it's still fun for me.
29 pages of QQ
Old 08/10/2016, 17:21   #1712

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post
.... Then suddenly OSiY is back from some problems with network ... Comes here to tell what happened , sees 84=>115 page : 2 options , getting a good pop corns bag, or two giving a big **** and turning the drug online again hahahahh
True, we dont know why @ dont answer. Meybe he is hospital, meybe have some connection problem, meybe Webzen or UFO kidnapped him.
WE DONT KNOW NOTHING!!!

The only solution ---->>> STFU and wait or just leave.

@, meybe you know anything... say something.
Old 08/10/2016, 17:27   #1713

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teivel View Post
hahahah maybe i went a little too far with the 10 year thing ut even still ... the guy needs to tell me and these other people whats going on and what hes doing to fix it if anything ... OSIYYYYY PLEASEEEEE GIVE ME SOMETHING ANYTHINGG TO KEEP MY HOPES UP THAT THIS SERVER WILL BEEEEE GOOD SOMEDAYYYYYYY.... DONT JUST SHUT ME OUT OF YOUR LIFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU :r tfm::ma d:

OK Ill say it for him.... Osiy1996 : hey guys sorry for being unactive Ive been working day and night on the server trying to figure out how to fix the bugs ill keep you updated as soon as i know whats going on thx for your patience and support :P ... that took a whole 1 minute to think up and type (out of the 24 hours of my day to type) xD now I feel better ... keep up the good work Osiy I hope you get back to us sooner than 30 pages ago haha
LOL Yeah agree, sux that Oisy launched it back in May then shut it down for 2 and half months now back to square one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teivel View Post
this is my dedicated song to Osiy :P

.. OSIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :*(
OMFG ROFL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 17:32   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husarz View Post
True, we dont know why @ dont answer. Meybe he is hospital, meybe have some connection problem, meybe Webzen or UFO kidnapped him.
WE DONT KNOW NOTHING!!!

Jeah meybe
Old 08/10/2016, 17:33   #1715

Quote:
WE DONT KNOW NOTHING!!!

Tell us which hospital please, we go visit him for support lol
Old 08/10/2016, 17:51   #1716

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollwalker View Post
i would also suggest no marvel scrolls or w/e no bound uniques cause with scrolls game will be more like pay2win.. :/ dunno you decide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilzair View Post
Yes, good point scrolls would make nothing but ruin everything on game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollwalker View Post
we can support this guys for his great work without scrolls.. im the one thats gonna support him with or without shop. but scroll are gonna ruin game. just scrolls. never said anything about shop in general. scrolls only prove who got money to be strong and not the ones that trully deserve to be strong
BTW : Osiy opinion about marvel scroll

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 19:05   #1717

Question

where to download / Sign up?

Thanks
Old 08/10/2016, 19:40   #1718

take it easy guys !!!!!!!
Old 08/10/2016, 19:43   #1719

the servers are down or only i cant log in ?
Old 08/10/2016, 19:49   #1720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pommer88 View Post
HSHS cya u later Game -.- we are waiting 3month and play 3day and now again closed... DON'T QQ ME!!!!!!!!

What are u need the fking IDIOT MARVELL SCROLL??? the server this fking problem DOWN!!! fking more Kid/Idiot who QQ from this fking option... NOT NEED BOUND JUST ONLY PLAY!!! CARE FOR THE ENGLISH!%!+"+!"%
I'm crying...
Just find your own life man...
I see the people here writing posts only for spam.. and everyone know what is happening...
Old 08/10/2016, 20:16   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
What you don't help him then?

What i read...

Help HIM man !

And yes this lack of communication is insane but we can't change him...
I do help him already, just not in c++. Just to make it clear, I don't asked him to mention me in the first post, it was his decision and if it were up to me I'd rather not be mentioned.

Quote:
WE DONT KNOW NOTHING!!!

I don't had contact to him for a few days, I don't know where he is. Due to that I can't give you any update towards the server status.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 21:22   #1722

Imagine the complaints if people had paid for some cash items.

Btw marvel scrolls would not break the game, gold and premuim tickets do!
I could be cool with gold tickets though, even if I wouldn't buy the boxes. Scrolls for Webzen's price is too much but half that seems ok to me. Actually can't remember how much it was, never bought one. To say the obvious: Just my opinion.
Old 08/10/2016, 22:43   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckTapeOwNz View Post
Tell us which hospital please, we go visit him for support lol

Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore.

Nigga found out he got cancer from doing this shit on his own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faildrop View Post
Imagine the complaints if people had paid for some cash items.

Btw marvel scrolls would not break the game, gold and premuim tickets do!
I could be cool with gold tickets though, even if I wouldn't buy the boxes. Scrolls for Webzen's price is too much but half that seems ok to me. Actually can't remember how much it was, never bought one. To say the obvious: Just my opinion.

I agree with the gold because that's what happened with Justac it's called inflation. Scrolls on WZ were 500 EC = 250-300 mill on Gracia and Justac was 49 EC = 150-170 mill lmfaoooo.

Scrolls aren't the issue in either WZ or Justac, its was the prices of uniques, Lv6 Ele and Dim cloaks were 12-13 bill now I see people selling or buying for 15 bill + scroll ROFL.

On WZ there used to be a site call Archgold.com were I bought all my gold for cheap and just used that to buy scrolls because obviously WZ scrolls were 300 or 500 EC don't remember but when I played on Justac, I didn't mind buying the scrolls for 49 EC which was reasonable price. People were bitching and complaining about 500 EC on +1 suits 14 days on Justac which I found hilarious because obviously leaches don't wtb instead sell shit for gold and buy it, but that's just me.

Like I said the problem is nothing else but inflation, if you limit to what people want or need the most then prices sky rocket like wall street just took a shit on black Friday and it will stay high as fuck because by the time game is stable, no ones gonna want to lower the prices and are already used to that market price.

Just to be clear scrolls are always accessible and gold isn't, so you gotta account for the gold issue and have a market or site to where we can purchase gold and that is what Justac lacked which I made a thread on the forum about inflation. Also the gold drop rate on WZ and Justac was fking wack, I have better chance farming 4 bags of pardon letters then reaching 1 bill gold.

Look if you really want to make money, obviously make a site or EC option to buy gold and still have the Chantra Shop with the same style as WZ or just revamp it to something new and instead of following the old ideas.

The new content Justac made as in Incantation of Character Seal was fking genius, hat's off to the person who actually created that and made it work, that was worth the 1490 EC. We need shit like that on the emulator. Other than that really nothing else, just focus on the bugs in game first than in the future the skills, then EC shop most importantly with gold purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpin View Post
I do help him already, just not in c++. Just to make it clear, I don't asked him to mention me in the first post, it was his decision and if it were up to me I'd rather not be mentioned.

I don't had contact to him for a few days, I don't know where he is. Due to that I can't give you any update towards the server status.
Damn bro, so Oisy pretty much have kept you in the dark!

So can you at least tell us on how many people are helping him such as programming and editing?

or can you just lie to all of us and tell us that the only person that is working on the game is Oisy.

That would make us all feel better about what to expect and what to not wait for anymore. he did say he was gonna have this shit up and running buy end of summer, IDK about the rest of ya'll but next week is when everybody goes back to school so I think that's the end of summer, so as of today and next Monday, if the server is not up and running, then suggest to Oisy to delete this thread that way everyone gets the idea that the emulator won't progress further.

Damn Oisy really fking up, you know how much money he could be make Jesus fk if I had all the files for this game pfffff I'd be a millionaire buy now or 3 months back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 23:59   #1724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Pound3r View Post
the servers are down or only i cant log in ?
U GOT BANNED !
Old 08/11/2016, 09:59   #1725

Clasic crashed and no admin to do something

Last 4 days i was played Clasic.For 1 day, 4 or 5 crash,population minimum,eweryone talking about new update.If i understand corectly,they are waiting for CF.I am too old to be folower , liker or hater,but am too young to die on unsupported game.
Closed Thread