Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2016, 16:01   #1126

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardi87 View Post
My suggestion about what content should/shouldn't have a perfect Archlord Server.

1. Chaotic Frontier & Battle Ground shouldn't be added to this server cuz none will farm outside/in caves/ asylum, also some CF realms are much better than Ice/Light and Poison realms that is ridiculous how can a very small lvl world have better realms then a lvl 70+ world!.
So i would remove this content and give more priority to Open world spots/mobs/boss mobs also i would classify realm worlds by giving better stats to higher lvl Realms, Light parts should have better Stats than Ice, and Poison parts should have better stats than Ice and Light.

2. Scion Race & Heavens Hell World brings only bugs and anoying skills, so i would use those new HH skills and update/add to Combo skills from lvl 70+ to lvl 99 with normal cooldown and also ice/light/poison and elemental dmg only.

3. Level limit should be 100 and from lvl 1-99 exp should me normal but from lvl 99 to 100 exp should be at least 5x harder then making 98-99, but the revard to those who make lvl 100 i would add a special Weapon lvl 100 with some extra stats.

4. Stones: lvl 1-3 stones can be droped by normal/boss monsters, lvl 4 Stone droped by Ice Boss, lvl 5 by Light Boss, lvl 6 by Poison Boss, also lvl 4,5 and 6 stones can be refined by refining 10 of each kind to get random 1-3 of higher lvl.

5. I would go for old skill bar also, and block macro users.

6. I would increase cooldown time for Halt/Restrain/Repress/Mutation/Elefavour/Antimagic/Godlike also I would add a passive Stun Resistence buff for all classes, this buff will destroy the perma stun from spammers.

7....if I see admin interest on listening my suggestions i will add more...
The 4. very good suggestion but the 6.?
Don't need cooldown increase and stun buff for all classes if you want go back to justac and suggest there.This skill balance here good.Many players says in justac the human class is weak.Here finaly good.And the Halt here have chaos,frenzy,hold,fear cast you first and BB halt and if not enough use elixir.Yes some class with this skills very ops but no problem.That's goodAnd first of all run the server and lv up.
Old 08/02/2016, 16:31   #1127

@ have good ideas tho.

Though i would wait till Osy enter in circulation this server, till will works at least for all.

Then make some rebalance ideas as Ardi has, but just wait, be patient, let Osy make server working properly, then go ahead with your ideas
Old 08/02/2016, 17:58   #1128

i would also suggest no marvel scrolls or w/e no bound uniques cause with scrolls game will be more like pay2win.. :/ dunno you decide!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 18:29   #1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollwalker View Post
i would also suggest no marvel scrolls or w/e no bound uniques cause with scrolls game will be more like pay2win.. :/ dunno you decide!
Yes, good point scrolls would make nothing but ruin everything on game.
Old 08/02/2016, 18:32   #1130

Reached this point and considering all the work admin did, the early test we managed to enjoy , and the month he's gonna let us play without earning money because of PayPal problem, I think even if there wasn't a CC shop I'd donate because I think he deserved it, and proved he's not a greedy thief, this server will be good

So let the scrolls be, and bound uniques too, scroll will be important economy item in game, and it will help for running the server longer time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2016, 18:37   #1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post
Reached this point and considering all the work admin did, the early test we managed to enjoy , and the month he's gonna let us play without earning money because of PayPal problem, I think even if there wasn't a CC shop I'd donate because I think he deserved it, and proved he's not a greedy thief, this server will be good

So let the scrolls be, and bound uniques too, scroll will be important economy item in game, and it will help for running the server longer time
So.. no CC Shop ingame? Where we buy lenses, suits etc etc !?
Old 08/02/2016, 18:48   #1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilzair View Post
So.. no CC Shop ingame? Where we buy lenses, suits etc etc !?
I said , even if there wasn't a CC shop , I'd donate in sign of gratitude for his work and patience to bring us a good server having preference for players and servers stability rather than money.
Old 08/02/2016, 18:54   #1133

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post

we can support this guys for his great work without scrolls.. im the one thats gonna support him with or without shop. but scroll are gonna ruin game. just scrolls. never said anything about shop in general. scrolls only prove who got money to be strong and not the ones that trully deserve to be strong
Old 08/02/2016, 19:04   #1134

Quote:
we can support this guys for his great work without scrolls.. im the one thats gonna support him with or without shop. but scroll are gonna ruin game. just scrolls. never said anything about shop in general. scrolls only prove who got money to be strong and not the ones that trully deserve to be strong
totally agreed... off with scroll ****
Old 08/02/2016, 20:05   #1135

Quote:
he want money for all the work he did so he'll never remove scrolls lol... the server will be pay2win that's sure but Archlord is a pay2win game anyway...

+ i don't see your problems with scroll ? some players like you doesn't have time to farm hours and hours so it's a good way to have stuff without playing much and it support the server in the same time...

i just hope scroll will be to a high price

BTW : don't be so naive. he just want money, he already said it to me multiples times last years.
Old 08/02/2016, 20:17   #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post

BTW : don't be so naive. he just want money, he already said it to me multiples times last years.
Even if he want money, so what's the problem? That's normal lol, he have worked couple of months on this server, and he's still doing. It is normal, that he want to earn some money for time which he sacrificed.

If Osy will also cares about server, so everyone would deal with it i think.
Old 08/02/2016, 20:21   #1137

Quote:
it's a good way to have stuff without playing much and it support the server in the same time...
you can buy all the stuff without scrolls, for lens + combi, wing,cloak, jewel chest etc etc etc. He will get money anyways while the chantra shop pop out, dont you worry.
Its just sick to farm 10 sets of armors and uniques cause you cant simply swich them to another champ without scroll. It's a rubbish and you cant deny it
Old 08/02/2016, 20:29   #1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall View Post
you can buy all the stuff without scrolls, for lens + combi, wing,cloak, jewel chest etc etc etc. He will get money anyways while the chantra shop pop out, dont you worry.
Its just sick to farm 10 sets of armors and uniques cause you cant simply swich them to another champ without scroll. It's a rubbish and you cant deny it
101% agreed to that
Old 08/02/2016, 20:38   #1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson221 View Post
Even if he want money, so what's the problem? That's normal lol, he have worked couple of months on this server, and he's still doing. It is normal, that he want to earn some money for time which he sacrificed.

If Osy will also cares about server, so everyone would deal with it i think.
well yes it's normal i never said it's a problem.... but please stop suggest him to remove some CC items he'll never do it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall View Post
it's one part of the game... deal with it.
Old 08/02/2016, 21:04   #1140

Quote:
well yes it's normal i never said it's a problem.... but please stop suggest him to remove some CC items he'll never do it lol

it's one part of the game... deal with it.
Yes, you're right. Never told that you're not at this point tho. :P
Closed Thread