would rather prefer silkroad, it opened fresh official server lately. But I stay here until Prince Inaccesible answer.
I would recommend you to install SilkRoad already as there is nowhere stated that the project will ever be completed.
But in your case, I guess you just have enough time, else you wouldn't be crying so much.
:hands down:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall
Agreed, but while opening he also promised that it will run no matter what. Is it running ?
Again:
Disclaimer: This server is by no means a finished product and is still under heavy development.
It's targeted at people who wants to play it as it is without complaining about missing/broken features.
There will be no support from me as I'll be spending all my time on completing the emulator.
I appreciate all the support and hope that you have a good time playing.
Agreed, but while opening he also promised that it will run no matter what. Is it running ?
I think it's more important to fix invincible/gold/lost items in inventory/storage bugs than open the server and let players play with all this boring bugs
I would recommend you to install SilkRoad already as there is nowhere stated that the project will ever be completed.
But in your case, I guess you just have enough time, else you wouldn't be crying so much.
:hands down:
Again:
Disclaimer: This server is by no means a finished product and is still under heavy development.
It's targeted at people who wants to play it as it is without complaining about missing/broken features.
There will be no support from me as I'll be spending all my time on completing the emulator.
I appreciate all the support and hope that you have a good time playing.
Dude really show me where im crying or complaining. You should really read a little about psychology and sociology. Simply if you give something you expect something in exchange and there's nothing wrong about it. Its natural
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm...
I think it's more important to fix invincible/gold/lost items in inventory/storage bugs than open the server and let players play with all this boring bugs
As far as he told he's not fixing it so far, just still working on server stability so minor bugs wont be fixed now if ever :P
Still you agree with lack of communication. its ectremely annoying.
I don't care if it takes 10 years to fix but be honest and communicative and MOST of us will be patient and appreciative of his efforts to this server :P just a little "Hi sorry guys i havent been active Ive been working on the server as fast as i can and it should be up soon thx ... is that so hard?????
**** don't care if it takes 10 years? Fk that I do, to be honest this fking suxs
Dude really show me where im crying or complaining. You should really read a little about psychology and sociology. Simply if you give something you expect something in exchange and there's nothing wrong about it. Its natural
As far as he told he's not fixing it so far, just still working on server stability so minor bugs wont be fixed now if ever :P
Still you agree with lack of communication. its ectremely annoying.
Dude really show me where I started talking to you only.
You should really read my reply and notice that it's for every ***** that's crying here.
Ah so it's natural to QQ all the time. Yes indeed, nothing wrong about this.
Damn don't care if it takes 10 years? Fk that I do, to be honest this fking suxs
hahahah maybe i went a little too far with the 10 year thing ut even still ... the guy needs to tell me and these other people whats going on and what hes doing to fix it if anything ... OSIYYYYY PLEASEEEEE GIVE ME SOMETHING ANYTHINGG TO KEEP MY HOPES UP THAT THIS SERVER WILL BEEEEE GOOD SOMEDAYYYYYYY.... DONT JUST SHUT ME OUT OF YOUR LIFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU :r tfm::ma d:
OK Ill say it for him.... Osiy1996 : hey guys sorry for being unactive Ive been working day and night on the server trying to figure out how to fix the bugs ill keep you updated as soon as i know whats going on thx for your patience and support :P ... that took a whole 1 minute to think up and type (out of the 24 hours of my day to type) xD now I feel better ... keep up the good work Osiy I hope you get back to us sooner than 30 pages ago haha
Dude really show me where im crying or complaining. You should really read a little about psychology and sociology. Simply if you give something you expect something in exchange and there's nothing wrong about it. Its natural
As far as he told he's not fixing it so far, just still working on server stability so minor bugs wont be fixed now if ever :P
Still you agree with lack of communication. its ectremely annoying.
lel Vandhall idk why ur still talking to this mafia guy , he is just like the previous guys before , defending osiy even if none is insulting him and soon and i mean very soon he is going to be converted into one of us and he will start asking for server status updates , thats the kind they are just like the old ones and maybe osiy is atm in a fked up situation where he cant decide whether he should continue coz there are alot of bugs to be fixed or he should give up , im sure he is reading all of this but in the end who cares ...
.... Then suddenly OSiY is back from some problems with network ... Comes here to tell what happened , sees 84=>115 page : 2 options , getting a good pop corns bag, or two giving a big **** and turning the drug online again hahahahh