Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WebzenBot

Old 11/07/2009, 23:37   #151

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
hey infin, im having a problem, i tried to run the bot(set up like the readme described),

but when i am in game and press home, it justn't do annything, even when i alt tab and click pause script off in the toolbar..

what am i doing wrong?
do i need to place the gate.dll somewhere?
had this problem too, but i could get it to work sometimes if i played around with the view a little bit, then sometimes it wouldnt.

First off i thought it was cus it was a lvl 1 toon and there was no buffs etc (but that shouldnt matter as none were ticked) and only the auto attack was in bar 3 slot 1 (which was ticked)

Old 11/08/2009, 02:27   #152

elite*gold: 0
Glad to see your playing al Fainted. I hope you play on brumhart ( where I play )

Old 11/08/2009, 03:56   #153

Received Thanks: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBoT View Post
regarding the pixel get color function and my reply to it..

i booted up my 2nd pc and tested the game and function (your test script)
on the pc and it worked fully

attachched is the results of the test
i hope this helped
Ok...i think i havent explained well what i am talking about ... i will try to be more specific... First of all you used the code i gave you for a normal window ,not on a running Archlord window... the point is to use it on the Archlord window. I forgot to mention that autoit has also an inside tool(Au3Info.exe) to pick coordinates and colors from whatever window you want.
That tool uses the Getpixel function.If that tool works that means you can get pixels, if you put your mouse on one place and returns 0x000000 it means that you cant get colors... I uploaded a picture to see exactly what i mean...
Use that tool on a running Archlord window(not fullsreen) and see what it returns... I tested it on vista and xp... same result 0x000000... Also any message box that i made and gave coordinates from inside the Archlord window returns "0"... So my point is , please check it again or the 3 pcs on which i tested have big problems :P .
I am waiting for your feedback
Greez
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autoit info tool.jpg (246.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 11/08/2009, 12:53   #154

I have to say that the death detection is not working for me, im triyng with low textures and graphics in 1024/768 and nothing... i tried in windowed mode too and... nothing, its only for feedback im not complaining, really i think that is a good work and a good bot.
Thank you for your time and cya.

Old 11/08/2009, 13:12   #155

i have trx bot for collecting and work very fine.. kill mob (low lvl ) collect and go next mob
but i try for xp buff work fine, but attack make 3 4 5 wait a lot 3 4 5 wait a lot
is very slow xp so
Old 11/08/2009, 21:32   #156

First and foremost I want to thank you for making this bot and making it public, i've been using it now since you released it and its working great for a work in progress, and ransacking is an easy workaround for now until you get death detection working perfectly. The only problems i've had so far is nothing botwise, being trees pulling the view down, and pk'rs killing my bot. Good work on the bot and hope to see great progress from you as we have so far, and thanks again.
Old 11/08/2009, 21:42   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
hey infin, im having a problem, i tried to run the bot(set up like the readme described),

but when i am in game and press home, it justn't do annything, even when i alt tab and click pause script off in the toolbar..

what am i doing wrong?
do i need to place the gate.dll somewhere?
the Dll must be placed in the same location of the bot.exe for it to work.. regarding the start problems i am confused however i will look into the script and try and fix it the more infomation on the matter the better i can fix it
thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faintedcombat View Post
had this problem too, but i could get it to work sometimes if i played around with the view a little bit, then sometimes it wouldnt.

First off i thought it was cus it was a lvl 1 toon and there was no buffs etc (but that shouldnt matter as none were ticked) and only the auto attack was in bar 3 slot 1 (which was ticked)
hmm ..
again il have a little look around see if i can find a mess in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
Ok...i think i havent explained well what i am talking about ... i will try to be more specific... First of all you used the code i gave you for a normal window ,not on a running Archlord window... the point is to use it on the Archlord window. I forgot to mention that autoit has also an inside tool(Au3Info.exe) to pick coordinates and colors from whatever window you want.
That tool uses the Getpixel function.If that tool works that means you can get pixels, if you put your mouse on one place and returns 0x000000 it means that you cant get colors... I uploaded a picture to see exactly what i mean...
Use that tool on a running Archlord window(not fullsreen) and see what it returns... I tested it on vista and xp... same result 0x000000... Also any message box that i made and gave coordinates from inside the Archlord window returns "0"... So my point is , please check it again or the 3 pcs on which i tested have big problems :P .
I am waiting for your feedback
Greez
thankyou for the eedback. and i understand where you came from with the au3info tool however all can beforgotten since i have a new dll toy to play with that has the get pixel bypass working so i will pause work on the 4th bag while i impliment the new dll ect and function calls
thankyou for the feedback and patience
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSG View Post
I have to say that the death detection is not working for me, im triyng with low textures and graphics in 1024/768 and nothing... i tried in windowed mode too and... nothing, its only for feedback im not complaining, really i think that is a good work and a good bot.
Thank you for your time and cya.
ok with the new Dll it should fix the get pixel error look out for the next update later tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relyk View Post
First and foremost I want to thank you for making this bot and making it public, i've been using it now since you released it and its working great for a work in progress, and ransacking is an easy workaround for now until you get death detection working perfectly. The only problems i've had so far is nothing botwise, being trees pulling the view down, and pk'rs killing my bot. Good work on the bot and hope to see great progress from you as we have so far, and thanks again.
thankyou for the reply regarding tree's and pkers it is a awkuard subject since they are random. however.. i will try make a function for moving if no mob is selected .. if you have another idea how to fix this please post and i will try my hardest to get it to work..
regarding pkers.. it is hard to make a bot pk proof.. however.. i wioll be making a option that revives you (rev orb) if you die weather it be pk or mob death however it will be in the future updates .

Coming Later tonight Get pixel fix

thankyou
infB
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2009, 22:01   #158

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBoT View Post
the Dll must be placed in the same location of the bot.exe for it to work.. regarding the start problems i am confused however i will look into the script and try and fix it the more infomation on the matter the better i can fix it
thankyou
well, i have both places on desktop in a map.
Well, i cant give u more info, all i can do i make a screenshot of the set-up and in game, or i can make a movie with my phone, so u see what i do.
Old 11/08/2009, 22:39   #159

Received Thanks: 1,572
InfinityBOT, the new dll now works ... tested ... everything ok
If you need help tell me ...
Old 11/09/2009, 00:26   #160

ver 0.0.2.7

NEDS TESTING.. hopefully pixel get fix
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2009, 00:46   #161

i just tested 2.7 and mob death worked for me.
Old 11/09/2009, 00:49   #162

ok gonna get to work with the 4th bag ect ect
Old 11/09/2009, 01:07   #163

death mod recognition work fine for me.
i put only 3 attack. bot lauch 3,4,5 but after wait 10 sec for launch attack again is normal?
Old 11/09/2009, 01:09   #164

10 second wait .. is this after the mob is dead ?
Old 11/09/2009, 01:35   #165

no cast 3,4,5 mob is at 30% life, and bot wait 10 sec.
but dunno if im alone with this problem or if is same for all

« Another Bot.. | tuto how to make blode empty »