Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Another Bot..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another Bot..

This program can be used as a bot program for archlord or anything else really.. Its called MacroMaker. It just mimics keyboard strokes.
the link is

Okay step by step to use this bad boy, Find the program and open it. It will show up on the bottom right hand of your screen. Click it to get to the small window. Click Add. Put in a name for your macro (i like to add class and level i started botting IE Knight 12, so i can keep track of who im botting and how much progress ive made from the beginning)

Okay before I go into this any further, Every macro is going to be different because everyone has to make their own macros. Once you get the basic part down and let it run a few times go back and edit or tweak it as needed. You will see what im talking about once you finish.

As you will notice theres a small keyboard. Whatever key you click on is going to be added to the 'Macro Body' I'm going to give you an example of what my crit knight macro looks like. Its very simple and very easy because its only attacking 1 mob at a time.

Tab (down)
Tab(up)
3# (down)
3# (up)
Delay 7500 milisecond(s)
4$ (Down)
4$ (up)
Delay 111 milisecond(s)
5% (down)
5% (up)
Delay 111 milisecond(s)
6^ (down)
6^ (up)
Delay 111 milisecond(s)
ect ect ect

Okay, basically of course tab to select mob, 3 is my normal attack, a delay when attacking the mob, and everything after is buffs. I run threw my buffs after every kill, for 1 you only lose 1 second out of it, and 2 in case you missed one last time you will pick it up on the 2nd go round. Make sense? Sure.

This program really revolves around how well you can set up your macro.

To insert delays! Click the drop down under Macro Command Types, click Control Logic, and then click Delay, and click the left arrow. Delays are required to subsitute for cast time, cool downs, time it takes to kill mob, ect. Delays are timed in miliseconds, so 1000 miliseconds = 1 second.

Other side features if you don't have enough room on your number 1 bar you can hit "Key Down Only" check that box, click shift, reselect "Normal Key Stroke" add your buffs or whatever you need to add, and then select "Key Up Only" and click shift again. So you have just simulated in game that you pressed Shift 56789 release Shift.

Make sure in the Execute box on the left hand side you add 99999 so it loops itself continuosly. If not then it will just play its self threw once and then quit.

So you've made your macro and ready to test it out? First open alefclient.exe IF YOU RUN THE PATCHER IT WILL NOT WORK! log in select your toon alt tab over to macro maker select your new macro press Execute, and watch. Make adjustments as required, Let it run for a few minutes and see what it does so you know what to make adjustments to.

This program is extremely easy to use. In the course of a few days i've made a lv44 crit knight with no effort and its gonna take me higher.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, bitchs, moans or complaints please feel free to pm me or post here and I will answer your questions.

PS I run VISTA on my desktop and laptop and this program still works.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2009, 20:06   #2

Okay ... im messing around with this, but im having a few issues

Basically im grinding a Knight with like no attacks at all

all i need is a simple loop that:
Targets
hits 7 (autoattack)
loots (spam space if possible to work in)

i have issues cause i have such a long delay set to account for the autoattacking that sometimes loot rots or ill get spawned on and just stand there like an idiot getting beat on

Halp!

Old 03/18/2009, 02:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyswedish View Post
Okay ... im messing around with this, but im having a few issues

Basically im grinding a Knight with like no attacks at all

all i need is a simple loop that:
Targets
hits 7 (autoattack)
loots (spam space if possible to work in)

i have issues cause i have such a long delay set to account for the autoattacking that sometimes loot rots or ill get spawned on and just stand there like an idiot getting beat on

Halp!
macromaker will do that. and as far as looting goes you can set it up to where it will press space a few times to pick up loot OR put something heavy on your spacebar and it will always loot OR open another alefclient.exe and put your bot in party with a lv1 toon for autoloot. I usually put my bots in party but keep good drops (ie reinf pots, ele stones) in my pack so when pack fills up i still get these frequently used items
Old 03/22/2009, 19:25   #4

Just a note this bot does work with vista

Old 04/01/2009, 03:03   #5

Bumping thread because it is a good bot.
Old 04/08/2009, 21:50   #6

Works with all toon types.
Old 04/08/2009, 22:08   #7

this is probably the best free bot that you can get. you can set it up just like the other bots but it may work better with faster targeting and limits.
Old 04/11/2009, 01:05   #8

Its awesome because its so easy to use if your not a good programmer (that would be this guy) cuz u can edit it so easily.
Old 04/11/2009, 22:09   #9

I was wondering if the game would have to be fullscreen or in window mode because I tried doing it on window mode and haven't gotten any results LOL. But yeah mind giving me a tut on how to do it? >_> Lol ANyways thanks.
Old 04/12/2009, 00:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_fury1 View Post
I was wondering if the game would have to be fullscreen or in window mode because I tried doing it on window mode and haven't gotten any results LOL. But yeah mind giving me a tut on how to do it? >_> Lol ANyways thanks.
Full screen shouldnt matter, What does matter is that u use alefclient.exe to play archlord. IF YOU RUN PATCHER IT WILL NOT WORK. hope that fixes your problems.
Old 04/14/2009, 01:44   #11

bump...

this is a great bot. probably best here and i think tux should make it in the sticky section with the rest. also, put it next to big red letters saying best here
Old 04/18/2009, 19:30   #12

still the best bot....try it guys if you need it

p.s. does not work with summons
Old 04/19/2009, 17:29   #13

whats so best about it?
Old 06/05/2009, 12:50   #14

bumping this for the guy who wanted to make a macro, PS its easy to use works still.
Old 06/10/2009, 17:36   #15

so it wont work with vista? -_-

« 80% res ??? | WebzenBot »