Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Reloaded Project

Discussion on Archlord Reloaded Project within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/01/2014, 12:20   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post
LOL
You don't understand a **** so shut up.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 2 Archlord account for APB Reloaded perm wepons
01/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 2 archlord accounts you can check the details on my profile post,s ====== Im Looking for APB reloaded Ingame permanent wepons cotact me in PM if your interested (EU1 server Only)
Archlord Coding Project (Search for Help)
12/30/2012 - Archlord - 27 Replies
Hello guys & gays, i started to code my own EasyLogin, not to rival with ace (thats impossible, because is is the Chuck Norris of the Coders), but i want to learn it and to get more experience and maybe help someday the AL community with my tools. my first project, is a very simple easy login, it works perfectly and you also can start an account with securitycard, without enter the securitycard code. it works and i also can start multiple accounts. i am really proud about that but i have 1...
Archlord Project
12/29/2008 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Hi all I had a Idea about making a Program that will set the increment Key to set number/letter or combo however I have alot of programs and I have some Ideas on how to do it however I need help with this I would like a coder ( C++ or any other kind ). Now with this project in mind it will set the Server code so that we can "change" the sent/reseved packets IE the Server thinks the packets sent are normal so we can do things but I want to keep it Free for all Not like some sites that Ask for...