Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please I Need Help and Advice (read)

Discussion on Please I Need Help and Advice (read) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please I Need Help and Advice (read)

ok, i need you help and advice guys, so i know what i should i do, im new to paypal, since i usually use my bank for money transaction and work related stuff, but recently i saw this thread in this forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
prefering memory reading cleaner which can be manually attached to a process.

it has do destroy everything in bag 4 besides unique rings/necklaces/ or has to be adjustable

im paying 300 bucks for a working version. if i get lets say from two coders i will pay 150 bucks each if they were delivered in the same day.

ps. this should work even minimized
where the guy said that he pays $300 for the job, and i took it like a coding job (please dont confuse RMTing for real job)

well, i completed the job, i dont have to say that the guy didnt complete the payment only (because he wanted me to do extra stuff that wasnt written in that thread, and when i refused he no longer paid me the rest)...
as over all he paid me like £120 .... and i still had bad feeling about him, because he kept telling me he has paypal problems.... he has llife problems.... he has....

so i moved the money from my paypal account to my bank account, and cancelled the direct debt from my paypal account to my account.

now today, i receved 6 emails from Paypal, they want the money back and the put my paypal into the negative state, one the emails was like:

Code:
Recently, PayPal received a notification from a user regarding unauthorised access to his PayPal account. As a result, one of the payments credited to your PayPal account has been placed in a temporary hold while we investigate the claim.  PayPal constantly monitors transactions for unauthorised use of accounts in order to maintain the safety of our users.

The details of this transaction are as follows:

Transaction Date: 31 Jul. 2009
Transaction Amount: 36.00 EUR
Buyer's Email: 

If you have already dispatched goods related to this transaction, you may be covered under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy. Please provide PayPal with the following information:

1) Tracking Number of Delivery
2) Delivery Company Used
3) Postage Compensation Information (if used)

If you have provided a refund to the buyer, please provide PayPal with the following information:

1) Date of Refund
2) Amount of Refund

For you to be protected by our Seller Protection Policy, you must reply to this email. We need to receive all correspondence regarding this case within seven days. If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

Good selling practices, like trackable postage, prompt delivery, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

Yours sincerely, 

PayPal
also an email like this:
Code:
our buyer asked his or her bank to reverse the payment for the following
transaction:

Buyer's name: Micha Celej
Buyer's email: 
Transaction ID: ********

Transaction date: 27 Jul 2009
Transaction amount: 40.00 GBP
Your transaction ID: ***********
Case number: **************

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log
in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Centre to see the
details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this
case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Yours sincerely, 

PayPal

what i need: is advice guys, what should i do? i mean i dont want legal troubles or anything... im all new to this.... so if this situation is harmful then fk the money ill add more funs to my paypal back and let the guy enjoy another stolen $300 in his life, and i will no longer use paypal accounts in mylife, and i will leave this frorum for good to its scammers and stealers to enjoy their peaceful life.

i have to no time to email this guy back and forth for the rest of my life, he has more time on his hands than me im sure, i even blocked him from my MSN and my emails, becuase i have no time to waste on lies and blaa blaa blaaaa

advice please.
Old 08/18/2009, 17:12   #2

seems more like case for lawyer
Old 08/18/2009, 18:51   #3

i didnt think of sending the software to that guy via CD and Postal Order before, because many people recommended him on this site, any way, we all learn from our mistakes.

hopefully the guy chokes on his food oneday with all the stolen money he gains from people who worked hard to make it.

right now, i think ill add the funds to my paypal account again, because it doesnt seem that i have a case, even though i have a video of my conversation with the guy, all the original source codes, tests, and email history.
Old 08/18/2009, 19:30   #4

Im more a reader of this forum and dont have many posts but i give you advise:

First write an email to paypal where you explain the case in general. You wrote a software with functionality given by the costumer, the costumer wants more and so on.
If paypal doesnt accept your explanations and you dont get seller protection, just leave the account as it is and dont use paypal again. Its not to be trusted anyways.

I had a case like this a couple years ago, i left my paypal account blocked and never heard again after 3 or 4 mails. That's been years ago.
Old 08/18/2009, 20:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommelche View Post
Im more a reader of this forum and dont have many posts but i give you advise:

First write an email to paypal where you explain the case in general. You wrote a software with functionality given by the costumer, the costumer wants more and so on.
If paypal doesnt accept your explanations and you dont get seller protection, just leave the account as it is and dont use paypal again. Its not to be trusted anyways.

I had a case like this a couple years ago, i left my paypal account blocked and never heard again after 3 or 4 mails. That's been years ago.
Tx for the advice, several guys told me the same thing too.

but my paypal account has my real contact details, name, address, phone, they even have my bank account debt details (which i cancelled the direct debt sometime ago, because i had bad feeling about this guy)

this is my first time receiving money via paypal, and definitely the last

i mean, i have no intention of using paypal service anymore in my whole life for sure, seeing how easy it is for people to steal your money back, but again, i dont want legal troubles since they have all my details.
Old 08/18/2009, 20:56   #6

If I were you ,release the software so everybody ll use it.I know you lost some effort but what did he lost.Or did you really lost 300 usd effort for coding this program?I dont support this guy.Everyone need to be kind,you lost some brain cells to make this job^^.I am sure he ll need you in future maybe coding etc.but like this noone, i dont think so^^
Old 08/18/2009, 21:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Villain_ View Post
Tx for the advice, several guys told me the same thing too.

but my paypal account has my real contact details, name, address, phone, they even have my bank account debt details (which i cancelled the direct debt sometime ago, because i had bad feeling about this guy)

this is my first time receiving money via paypal, and definitely the last

i mean, i have no intention of using paypal service anymore in my whole life for sure, seeing how easy it is for people to steal your money back, but again, i dont want legal troubles since they have all my details.
Paypal has also all my details but i never got any legal issues so simply tell them what they have to know and they believe you or leave them.

Its also the main reason, why CM removed paypal from their payment list. to many scammers and to easy to scam.

And for your software; keep it. dont release it. to much cheat/hack/scam/dupe already.
I for myself dont glitch or dupe nor do i use bots. Besides the fact that i dont have anything thats worth glitching, i read this forum to be informed whats possible and how its possible.
I found the de/encrypt thingy nice and i used it to get informations about the game that normally should be written in a manual or to fix quest descriptions for myself and some close friends.
So, i'd say: keep your software, use it for your own or leave it, but dont release it or sell it other ways.
Old 08/18/2009, 21:07   #8

vek man that would ruin the game even more pls dont release it villan
second thing villan dont worry abt paypal they will not pursue you in any way, i am sorry to hear that a user like drako did something like that
Old 08/19/2009, 09:56   #9

Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Villain_ View Post
i didnt think of sending the software to that guy via CD and Postal Order before, because many people recommended him on this site, any way, we all learn from our mistakes.

hopefully the guy chokes on his food oneday with all the stolen money he gains from people who worked hard to make it.

right now, i think ill add the funds to my paypal account again, because it doesnt seem that i have a case, even though i have a video of my conversation with the guy, all the original source codes, tests, and email history.
Villain ... my experience from paypal was always good.... so if i ever had a problem with them, there is a phone number that you can contact. Forget emails and everything else. They behave much different when you speak with them via phone,directly. Just give it a try and explain the situation via phone. Most of the cases they will solve your problem.
Old 08/20/2009, 00:13   #10

elite*gold: 20
well vilain, i would hate it to see one of the best coders here leave..

i dont use paypall, but i think u should contact them, explain how and what, and since u didnt have an actual agreement, so he isnt allowed to take money from you since u didnt give him permission.

And if u get a negative awnser, just dont respond to the mails etc, couse as far as i know, they will lay it to rest, or try to get the $ from him.

keep us posted, if it progresses, i can ask one of my friends what he can do(hes a lawyer so^^)
Old 08/20/2009, 06:45   #11

carefull now we have a torll in the forum ....
Old 08/21/2009, 13:09   #12

Good luck with solving this problem, I hope u would. Try this option with phone its more reliable then a email. And do not use pay pal try MBookers its better

Code:
http://www.moneybookers.com/
Old 08/21/2009, 15:35   #13

check, i wouldnt leave because one ***** *** ***** tries to **** you over. simply, get inb contact wit paypal. tell them what happened n im sure they will get it solved out in your favor. as long as you got proof of what was going on.

then, after u get to keep the money. simply release the program you sold him to every one so they can all make their own farm bots for shutas like he is doing. that way he looses money for something that is public.

p.s. if this dude gonna **** head this dude, imagine what he will do with his shuta shop
Old 08/21/2009, 18:16   #14

his claim was refused :)

tx guys for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
Villain ... my experience from paypal was always good.... so if i ever had a problem with them, there is a phone number that you can contact. Forget emails and everything else. They behave much different when you speak with them via phone,directly. Just give it a try and explain the situation via phone. Most of the cases they will solve your problem.
tx, i did that, though it cost me £8 to call them one time hehe (i was wellng to spend as much as it takes, as long as that guy doesnt scam the money back), they were a good support indeed, they told me to put all the information i had about the situation, and i did.

the three cases were resolved today for my favor (though the investigation and considering the evidence was meant to start next week, but i think the phone call was the reason for pushing the investigtion schedule , and the other reason was because i relinked my bank account once again to Paypal --> even if the direct debt hat yet to be confirmed - after i canceled it last time-.)
one of the emails i got:
Code:
We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and 
were unable to find evidence of unauthorised access to the buyer’s account.
Thiscase was refused to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Buyer's email: 
Transaction ID: ************
Your transaction ID: ********
Case number: **********

For additional information and to see the details of your claim, please login to 
your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ and go to theResolution Centre.

Buyer's email: 
Transaction ID: *********
Your transaction ID: *********
Case number: **********

Thanks for your cooperation through this process. We are continuing to 
workto ensure that PayPal is secure for all users. Yours sincerely,  PayPal 
Protection Services Department
@Goldlegendz. if you are workign with this person, i suggest you think again about the kind of person you wanna deal with -i know hes your shop-item seller-, if you are not him, then just keep your guards from him, you dont want some psycho stalking you.

@James you's right, but, there are things that you dont know, some players, and i know its because of this forum, and because i pointed out that some are fake and scammers, were stalking me ingame (both at Webzen and at CM) lol, some even were emailing my chars dupped stacks trying to get me banned ingame ---> but again, fail for them... this kind of forums is trouble some for me, and some members are working with each other with alt accounts ...--> they form like an underground net or something, from now on, i will only visit Coding forums, its better for me, and i dont need to keep getting PMs from players telling me ("do you sell realm trade and item creator-dupping program" though i explained to them that the videos are staged-client side only and i made them to prove to everyone that you can fake ths sht, i was trying to make a wakeup call.....), as for releasing the component: i only release sht that is useful for programmers, if that sht was used by normal players then wth... dont want to think about this anymore.

now i can add this guy to my memory trash can, for good (i already did, but the emails did a restore ), k Shift Delete this time.

as over all, i think this was a good experience for me, i leared something out of it, tx for the advice guys, have fun.
Old 08/21/2009, 21:45   #15

im happy u got ur money back or at least didnt loose ur money