Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AL] - Archlord PServer - File Sharing

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thank you Al3css is fixed and everything is perfect.
The resolution 1280x1024 and objects as Chantra Chantra shop to edit a sql query and to give credit to the players.
Anyway, a lot of things to make a good old school way Codemasters server but with these files then: consoles are exceeded to achieve something nickel and the world record is bad to get to do something clean.

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me to know which software program and take it to edit the world Chantra (root, delete, modify objects - monsters - characters etc)?
Example:
-I would like to change places or monsters appear and reappear.
-I want to remove invisible walls and barriers in the world Chantra.
Creation of teleporters and passports to go to certain areas and model area scions.
Finally, a great editor that handles Archlord files (Online).
Thank you in advance for sharing.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

hi all im sharet new team for al pserver coding full epi3 have all rl monsters and mohr. im work mom the wings for staarting textur i can start the textur lenston and ohter items .

pls help for siege and cobo skills ui skill trianer

thx all

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixarchlord View Post
hi all im sharet new team for al pserver coding full epi3 have all rl monsters and mohr. im work mom the wings for staarting textur i can start the textur lenston and ohter items .

thx all
Share ur files and we'll all be glad to help
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixarchlord View Post

thx all
Your english is awesome .

Old   #35

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Your english is awesome .
seems to be a german
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain' View Post
seems to be a german
Yep.
Old   #37

When someone make a server with this files, let me know, i want to be a tester
Old   #38

@Fleau If you want to remove/spawn objects monsters etc you need to check the obs/obj files and the spawn.txt or spawndatatable.txt if i remember(for monsters)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

How to fix Paint with Blood Skill?

I try to fix the Error for the Knight Skill Paint with Blood. Ingame it says that i have not the correct class.

when i edit the Skill_Const.txt(Server) nothing happens. When i edit the Skill_const.txt(Client) all Skills have the same Error.

Client File has more Columnīs then the server file, when i use one file for both then the server will crash or the client xcrash.

Where is the bug? Anyone an Idea?
Old   #40

use excel to fix that...try to fix the skill from webzen files or cm files...
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
use excel to fix that...try to fix the skill from webzen files or cm files...
thats what i am doing since the last 3 days, when i compare the Server Skill_Const with webzen files i have to delete the columns that server does not accept. then i have to delete skill entries that server not accept. finally i have a copy from webzen or cm for server that is working but no result. Client same...
Old   #42

@ Thank Al3css , I found and managed to fix server-side changes to spawn mobs (for there are more spots without xcrash course and it's good )
Now it is true that it is in obs obj and to remove objects on the map (barriers, invisibles walls etc to access and create area scions , areas etc. )
Edit the tip end zone and castles do not advertise themselves as a cakewalk but if it is successful : the map is top.
@ = > Havocker : I 'm peeling ^ ^ files to understand the mechanisms and often when you want to change or edit something : many files are linked , change one is not enough !
The Skills: Skill_const.txt may be linked with skill_spec ( excuse me if I do not give you the right answer but for now I do not work on them to change too)
Anyone know how to put sounds for skills when a character - buffs ? I'm trying to edit the visual and sound effects to achieve solve xcrash of the sound file which is often the case, in my humble opinion and from my experience CM , Webzen , etc : xcrash the client side and are essentially the main problem is of course server-side files and client are correct ^ ^
A + + + + + +
PS: If by chance or by mouse click ^ ^ formerly of CM complete files to rotate a ArchLord EPI3 (which was just before Webouze ) , I think many would be willing to spend a little but a little / people just for one person CM : it can bring him a bunch ^ ^ word to the wise .
Sorry for google translation
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

@ Fleau i have rebuild the Frozen World and Poison World Completely but there is one Problem. The alefclient.exe from Client doesnt support these Objects as ECL files... only x-Crash

I tried yesterday a fully CM Epi 1 Server and Client and it works great, so i thought Paint with Blood will work now, but failed still the same Problem.

I edit the server and client to use the June 2010 Directx Files for a better 3dfx support and this works really. When we try to use the EP 3 CM files there is another Problem. The Server files doesnt support the new Columnīs in *.ini so when u delete them u can use it but no effect for Combo Skills or Realm Armor or something else.

I think its max. EPI 2 supported from Server side but with no Castle Siege....
Old   #44

stop trying to work with other clients because will not work never..the compatible client its just episode 1 client/celestia...for episode 2 and 3 client the structure its different and the "ini`s" folders are different the actual serverfiles/client from celestia...you can just add new items from cm3 or wz6,7 episodee(i mean cc items,and some mounts works),adding new skills but without visual effect and much more..but there will appear x-crash very fast...my opinion leave the serverfiles clean,client clean and do a low rate server with much events and others....to keep pple playing..but not new things that gives crash
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

+1