Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning to Game, Hunter, Help Please

Discussion on Returning to Game, Hunter, Help Please within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning to Game, Hunter, Help Please

Hello everyone,

I've taken a break from the game for a long time, but have decided to return. I was just hoping to run some things by the community and see what you guys think, and also to ask some questions and for some advice.

So I have a hunter as my main who I plan on taking to 100+ and have the following equipment from when I left:

Helm of Taliran
Armor of Taliran
Armpads of Gorgon
Pants of Shakran (+extra res)
Boots of Gorgon

I was told by someone ingame that I should try to get more pieces of Shakran armor and give up some of the poison gear. What do you guys say about this?

What armor should I be shooting for to level quickly and efficiently?

As far as uniques go, I was planning on getting a karkaen with wings and 2xblode but with the new rings and necks, is this still the best option for me? What you would recommend for rings/necks for fast leveling?

I plan on being in the BG to level until around 95 and then switching to HH and going from there.

Also, I don't understand how the Shrine quite works? You go there, pvp and then get shrine coins which can be put towards armor?

TL;DR: Long time away from the game, lots of things have changed. What would you guys recommend as far as armor and uniques go for efficient leveling of a hunter to 100+

Thanks for your help guys, this community has always been fantastic!

Also, where do you guys buy your WCoin (p) from? So that you can trade items to other players?
Old 07/16/2013, 16:43   #2

cap hh, top hh, pants cf with res/hp, abs gloves and boots !
2x int ohk and int luke with dimensional cloak so u can lvl fast

You go to shrine and if ur race win u get 2-3 coins and after when u have 60-90 coins and a lot of charisma u buy the shrine realm :P

i buy the wcoins from mol.com with paysafecard and after i get the code i write him on the webzen site

you can trade WCP items and WCC items to other players, the bound ones too ( like uniques-realm ) but with scroll !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 16:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTiesto View Post
cap hh, top hh, pants cf with res/hp, abs gloves and boots !
2x int ohk and int luke with dimensional cloak so u can lvl fast

You go to shrine and if ur race win u get 2-3 coins and after when u have 60-90 coins and a lot of charisma u buy the shrine realm :P

Thanks for your fast response!

Where can I get the HH cap and top? Is there a min level requirement?
Same thing for the Abs gloves and boots - lvl req? Where can I drop them?

Should I buff with blode rings and then switch to ohkeros for the cd? and is a karkaen my best option for neck before I can get luke at 85?
Old 07/16/2013, 16:48   #4

What kind of sick guy come back to Webzen Archlord?

I would recommend you to play in Justac private server, way better than Webzen's
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 16:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
What kind of sick guy come back to Webzen Archlord?

I would recommend you to play in Justac private server, way better than Webzen's
Maybe I will check out Justac private server - how is the population? What are the benefits of playing there instead of Webzen?
Old 07/16/2013, 16:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimanoob View Post
Thanks for your fast response!

Where can I get the HH cap and top? Is there a min level requirement?
Same thing for the Abs gloves and boots - lvl req? Where can I drop them?

Should I buff with blode rings and then switch to ohkeros for the cd? and is a karkaen my best option for neck before I can get luke at 85?

np

you can buy the hh cap and top or u can make them with materials that you drop in HH !
abs gloves same u can buy or u can make them with materials that you drop in BG ! ahh i forgot you need one manual too every part got his manual ( top-gloves-boots-pants )
for HH = 90 lvl
for abs around 50+ and 75 max so np for your lvl

you always should buff with rank uniques and after you switch to int ohkeros for cd !
karkaen-luke or Intelligent Shocker for more dmg because hunter use the shocker neck stats for dmg :P

Quote:
Maybe I will check out Justac private server - how is the population? What are the benefits of playing there instead of Webzen?
you should leave webzen and go to Justac sv ! a lot of people is leaving webzen for that sv )

the benefits are the fast support when u got a problem or when u find a bug, no shrine-abs stuffs, codemaster stats on weapons and realm, low prices and high xp and drop !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 17:03   #7

Quote:
np

you can buy the hh cap and top or u can make them with materials that you drop in HH !
abs gloves same u can buy or u can make them with materials that you drop in BG ! ahh i forgot you need one manual too every part got his manual ( top-gloves-boots-pants )
for HH = 90 lvl
for abs around 50+ and 75 max so np for your lvl

you always should buff with rank uniques and after you switch to int ohkeros for cd !
karkaen-luke or Intelligent Shocker for more dmg because hunter use the shocker neck stats for dmg :P

you should leave webzen and go to Justac sv ! a lot of people is leaving webzen for that sv )

the benefits are the support when u got a problem or when u find a bug, no shrine-abs, low prices and high xp and drop !
OK, I might check out Justac sv. (How do cc items work on that server?)

I'm assuming the same rules still go for stoning my gear? Ashtal in the helm and gloves - move speed and ashtal in the boots, sb and phys res in the kilt, and stamina and phys res in the top?
Old 07/16/2013, 17:08   #8

Quote:
OK, I might check out Justac sv. (How do cc items work on that server?)

I'm assuming the same rules still go for stoning my gear? Ashtal in the helm and gloves - move speed and ashtal in the boots, sb and phys res in the kilt, and stamina and phys res in the top?
almost like webzen but prices are lower and you can get a nice pet and cc pots like ms, hp, def, sb ones for free and no limit to get them XD

helm - stamina
gloves - ashtals
boots - ashtals
top - res, hp or vitality combined stone, cast/cd and combined magical stone ( cd stone so u can max ur CD )
pants - sb/res/ashtal ( if 3 slots)
rings if 2-3 slots - stamina and res
neck - ROYAL CLOACK ! and after stamina if u have more slots
weapon - always you should have 2 weapons, one with full ashtals and one with full scions !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 17:15   #9

Quote:
almost like webzen but prices are lower and you can get a nice pet and cc pots like ms, hp, def, sb ones for free and no limit to get them XD

helm - stamina
gloves - ashtals
boots - ashtals
top - res, hp or vitality combined stone, cast/cd and combined magical stone ( cd stone so u can max ur CD )
pants - sb/res/ashtal ( if 3 slots)
rings if 2-3 slots - stamina and res
neck - ROYAL CLOACK ! and after stamina if u have more slots
weapon - always you should have 2 weapons, one with full ashtals and one with full scions !
Gotcha, so you buy credit for their shop still? Do you do that through the justac server? How does that work?

Do you know how much royal cloaks go for on Urzark? Those are the cloaks which grant +1 all skills right?

Thanks a ton for your help so far - I'm learning a great deal!

Also, do you have any advice on making money ingame? It used to be that I would farm blode/shuta rings and sell them, but now, they can be bought for 1scr +80 mill on Urzark which doesn't really cover the time invested in farming them at all. Any advice on this?
Old 07/16/2013, 17:24   #10

Quote:
Gotcha, so you buy credit for their shop still? Do you do that through the justac server? How does that work?

Do you know how much royal cloaks go for on Urzark? Those are the cloaks which grant +1 all skills right?

Thanks a ton for your help so far - I'm learning a great deal!

Also, do you have any advice on making money ingame? It used to be that I would farm blode/shuta rings and sell them, but now, they can be bought for 1scr +80 mill on Urzark which doesn't really cover the time invested in farming them at all. Any advice on this?
i buy with Paysafecard but u have a few options more so no problem u can choose !

idk exactly but i think a few scrolls, yes +1 skills and 12% hp-mana

np dude XD

well first you should ask the prices for int blode-int shuta-int kark and int ohkeros, after you go and farm the uniques and you refine them, after you sell
you can ask too the prices for HH and BG materials so u can go and farm them ( BG ones not easy to drop but one material is a bit expensive, called strength of hero )

i know some guys that they didnt spend any $ ingame but they are full 3 slots and best equip ! the ¨secret¨ ? easy, farm and farm and more farm ( with some luck too haha )
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 17:29   #11

Great, thanks for your help. I'll get on farming those uniques and combining them to make some money for my hunter - the game has not gotten any less spendy i guess lol.

Alright, I have to go for a bit so I won't be able to respond to posts for the afternoon, but thanks a lot for your help - I'll check out Justac, and get moving on my hunter - gl and hf !
Old 07/16/2013, 17:37   #12

gl dude if u have more question just PM me and we speak ! hf
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 22:59   #13

Actually is not a right time to come back in Archlord. Look at all recent complains about Webzen. Are to many signs about Archlord getting closed.

Playing on pirate servers is useless ... Webzen or company who will buy Archlord (if any will be interested) can easily close this server, as happened in past.
If all CC items are free on pirate server(s) then play and have fun. But dont be so stupid to use same username and/or same password and do NOT spend 1 cent for CC items.

Ofc u and others can ignore this advice and start spending real money on a pirate server, but dont cry when in 1 week, 1 month or 3 months ur lovely server will get closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2013, 19:16   #14

Hey guys, so it's been a hectic last few days, but i've managed to play some and have aqcuired a shuta for cheap and have a seller who might give me a karkaen + infinity wings for cheap as well.

Should I spend 2 scr + gold for kark+infinity? or wait until I can get a +1 necklace with a royal cloak?

As far as rings go, I plan on getting another shuta ring to buff with and then either int ohkeros or logo rings for leveling for the cd and/or damage.

I'm also thinking of just getting a kark with empty and waiting to get a int shocker with a royal cloak for more damage leveling. Thoughts?

Thanks for all of your help guys! It's made transitioning back into the game a great deal easier I think and also a great deal of fun!

Also, any tips on making money in the game? I dropped one strength of hero and sold for a scroll, but it seemed pretty random. Just keep trying to drop them in BG while leveling?