Decrypt what? Ini's? You can do that on your own.
Decrypt/disassemble the consoles? You will not succeed, as these consoles cannot be decrypted to the original written commands.
As i said above, there is no known method of decrypting and disassembling already compiled consoles to their original form, as to the simple written commands. An already compiled code, will and cannot be decompiled again to the state when it was just simple code.
There are decompilers, but they will never bring back all the code, the comments, the includes. I wish you luck
the difficult thing with private servers lately is that it seems EVERYONE is making one, and 99% of them are worthless sacks of ****. they've kidna ruined it for anyone who might actually end up doing it right.
best of luck to you if you are one of the few who do end up doing it right tho.
this game is so old, oryginal programmers are dead for sure
I doubdt that. They must have it, since they needed to edit consoles and alefclient.exe to make it run through a login launcher As they bought the game and they bought whole nhn they bought everything, including rights and the server files and code too.
Of course they have it and they understand it.
They make many more changes as you could imagine from week to week. They are server side changes but they always work on it. And i think there is no way to get them, only if they sell the game to some1 who wanna make it open source ^^
Of course they have it and they understand it.
They make many more changes as you could imagine from week to week. They are server side changes but they always work on it. And i think there is no way to get them, only if they sell the game to some1 who wanna make it open source ^^
Who the hell buys a more thousand dollars worth game to publish it as open source xD or what ... wait... let's rob a bank
they already tryied to make serious changes in al code
and they made terrible archlord x
they don't know game they have, code programmers (if they exist, maybe it's just a monkey on computer keyboard) are random programmers
I doubt that any single oryginal creator of AL left in NHN.
they already tryied to make serious changes in al code
and they made terrible archlord x
they don't know game they have, code programmers (if they exist, maybe it's just a monkey on computer keyboard) are random programmers
I doubt that any single oryginal creator of AL left in NHN.
I really enjoyed Archlord X. I think it was better.
I have a great idea. Let's sell all our characters on every server and let's propose to webzen to sell their server to us :> It will be like Garena. From Gamers to Gamers xD
I really enjoyed Archlord X. I think it was better.
I have a great idea. Let's sell all our characters on every server and let's propose to webzen to sell their server to us :> It will be like Garena. From Gamers to Gamers xD
for our accounts we would get max 20k well the community here i mean and thats not even a half of the price they would ask :P well acctually around 10-15k :S
for our accounts we would get max 20k well the community here i mean and thats not even a half of the price they would ask :P well acctually around 10-15k :S
I really enjoyed Archlord X. I think it was better.
I have a great idea. Let's sell all our characters on every server and let's propose to webzen to sell their server to us :> It will be like Garena. From Gamers to Gamers xD
I would rather have drink for this money.
Better waste it to vodka than give to company that never cares players.
Need coder! 05/29/2013 - Archlord - 1 Replies Looking for someone who can decrypt archlord files contact me here i will pay 100$ if they get decrypted
Im Plan To Make RO Server 03/17/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 3 Replies Im Plant To Make RO Server
But I Need A Team That Can...
*Can Provide Host
*Not Corruption
*Honest
If You Interested
You Can Contack Me at YM or Facebook
buying chantra credit(lucky charms14days) any server. (paypal) 08/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies i need about
cyripus 10000
brumhart 10000
i want the chantra as lucky charms 14 days
im paying 20 euro for 10k cc/ 2 euro per lucky charm
please pm me
Selling chantra 6000 chantra 16$ not 22$ 01/02/2008 - Archlord - 5 Replies Hey...
I need money on paypal for buying archlord gold.
I got money on click and buy now.. But can't get money on paypal.
So i wanna make a deal.
I buy you 6000 chantra by click and buy for 22$.
You give me only 16$ on paypal.
If u want this, than send me a message on this site.
Ill buy the 6000 on my account and buy stuff for you OR
ill buy it on your account ( yes than i need your pass )..
Its just what ever you want.