Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Weapon/ uniqs for Elementalist?

Discussion on Best Weapon/ uniqs for Elementalist? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/04/2013, 16:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
Ele has really low HP
It makes me sad to see this as Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfyre View Post
u need play in shrine's first... get on weapon shrine and cap shrine... if u use lumen chakran and shrine cap u got -30 sb and -30 all elemental res. (nice for kill knight - low sb/ zerk and swash -low ele res.)
You have failed, sir. Ignore elemental resistance doesn't work with skills.
Old 04/04/2013, 18:31   #17

Quote:
You can buy them stoned or 0/3 ingame in exchange for other items^^
U maybe can, i cant afford it. + I already swap armor, 1 ring for buffs and sometimes weapon. Second ring and Neck would be far too much.
Old 04/05/2013, 00:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4yprick View Post
U maybe can, i cant afford it. + I already swap armor, 1 ring for buffs and sometimes weapon. Second ring and Neck would be far too much.
well depends on how good you want your char to be
i don't even have sentinels and my guildie has the swagger but i'm using int blode + int shuta when im stunned and int shuta + int ohk for casting.. and exc faren^^
Old 04/05/2013, 10:32   #19

It wont make u necessary better. The time u spend to swap ur equip while ure stunned/restrained u can use to find good target, help ur party members on ts by telling them who to attack etc. or to run away from ur enemy (only try in ele case). As u said, u dont have swaggers/sentinels neither and ure proclaimed as best zians ele. So why should others have them? :P
Old 04/05/2013, 11:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4yprick View Post
It wont make u necessary better. The time u spend to swap ur equip while ure stunned/restrained u can use to find good target, help ur party members on ts by telling them who to attack etc. or to run away from ur enemy (only try in ele case). As u said, u dont have swaggers/sentinels neither and ure proclaimed as best zians ele. So why should others have them? :P
1. I usually don't pvp more vs 1 and in 1 on 1 you wouldn't call others for help
2. When you're fighting a knight for example and holded, which is likely to happen you cannot switch targets
3. When you're stunned you cannot run off, basically you can't run off at all as Ele is one of the slowliest classes of the entire game
4. It also depends on the playing style and there aren't too much active Eles on Zian. If I fought them 1 on 1 I'd probably win cause my equip is way better and I play that class very often. Anyways I had a Swagger Ring and I think Exc Sentinels are way better for ele. I cannot buy any ingame because I'm afraid I'll get some duped **** from perverts, the rest is overpriced (my server economy is ruined).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2013, 12:29   #21

i liiike it much!! more fun than critter chars..
Old 04/05/2013, 12:30   #22

Kaligo Weapon
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2013, 18:18   #23

Quote:
1. I usually don't pvp more vs 1 and in 1 on 1 you wouldn't call others for help
I usually never leave the town except for siege...